Looks escape velocity

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
Is anyone here planning to be a slayer in his 50s?

I just started fina and I should get hair gains for the next 2 years and hopefully after that Pyrilutamide should be around the corner so I will take whatever hair gains I get from that and then I will get a hair transplant to get my teenager hairline back, if I start to see my skin deteriorating I will instantly take astaxanthine + collagen supplements, save some money and get me a infrared sauna for skin maxxing and start taking cold showers to maximize heat shock proteins from my body getting used to hot temperatures alternating with cold ones

I know about meme diets like keto but I don't know if its legit and I am still unsure what's the best sport for longevity maxxing, swimming is bad for the skin I guess, contact sports are bad for the joints so don't have any idea really maybe tennis?

What should I add to my stack of anti-aging tactics?

Hopefully I can keep looking young while new products come and new discoveries are made about optimal daily habits so I will always look like a 25 year old forever :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 18244

I just started fina and I should get hair gains for the next 2 years and hopefully after that Pyrilutamide should be around the corner so I will take whatever hair gains I get from that and then I will get a hair transplant to get my teenager hairline back
dont set lofty expectations or youll just end up depressed when it doesnt work out. just try your best and see where life takes u

• +1
Reactions: Gandy, subhuman to mtn, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Cant slay past 30 unless rich

• WTF
Reactions: copemaxxeer

I just started fina and I should get hair gains for the next 2 years and hopefully after that Pyrilutamide should be around the corner so I will take whatever hair gains I get from that and then I will get a hair transplant to get my teenager hairline back, if I start to see my skin deteriorating I will instantly take astaxanthine + collagen supplements, save some money and get me a infrared sauna for skin maxxing and start taking cold showers to maximize heat shock proteins from my body getting used to hot temperatures alternating with cold ones

I know about meme diets like keto but I don't know if its legit and I am still unsure what's the best sport for longevity maxxing, swimming is bad for the skin I guess, contact sports are bad for the joints so don't have any idea really maybe tennis?

What should I add to my stack of anti-aging tactics?

Hopefully I can keep looking young while new products come and new discoveries are made about optimal daily habits so I will always look like a 25 year old forever :feelswhy:

When young it's mostly just avoiding too much radiation damage and things like smoking. Keep drinking down to 2 nights a week or less.

When in your mid 30s is when supplements can slow aging down some.

slaying into your 50s = mentally stunted teenager forever

over for you

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
most of you are making plans for 30 years in the future

when you can't even plan successfully to stop touching your dick in a day or eating a pop tart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 19642 and slayer69
Cope my dad has a friend who is in his 50s and he's a roider but definitely not an incel he's an absolute slayer. He was a model in his younger years and was recruited to be on reality television as well but he had a criminal record so it didn't work out.

Anyway he is in his 50s and does many drugs and he is an extreme alcoholic, goes through over a bottle a day of liquor and snorts coke and does roids and he is still slaying bitches he literally had a gf that was in her early 20s last I heard and he's dated many other women that are in their 20s and 30s despite him being an old loser alcoholic who is a bartender

on top of that he treats these women like shit and gets into physical fights with them and gives them black eyes yet they still come crawling back to him. This is the power you have when you are good looking and do roids you can slay even when you are in your 50s. He's only like 5'10 as well

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Cope
QJ FCh4v 400x400

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I intend on being fully looksmaxxed by my mid twenties, and then just anti-aging to maintain it.

Every second you spend looksmaxxing, someone else who was born with those looks is out there living life and making memories.

You need to finish as soon as you possibly can.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
read what I said to the other guy, It's still cope. you can slay even into your 50s if good looking and roided out
I agree with you. It's possible for certain men to slay if they're in their 50s. However, we're talking about the majority of men. For them, 40 is the cap after which it becomes much more difficult to slay. 30 isn't that; lots of slayers in their 30s, and neither is 5o.