LOOKS /= HEALTH, proven by high iq tiktok

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing

So @Whatashame has been coping that being good looking means ur healthy. WRONG. Looking good is just GENETICS. U are not unhealthy if ur not good looking. Ur unhealthy if u physically struggle in life.

White people look good bc they bred well and passed on good genetics. Mewing bros here still cope with chewing and mewing it’s actually cagefuel.
ITS ALL GENETICS NIGGERS!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
Chewing is cope though

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
BF5C17F3 1F8B 4E8A 9638 89BF1237C1EB

Vikings were subhumans. But they were high IQ and graped Stacies to create better genetics.

Meanwhile @Whatashame will sit in his basement chewing rocks and eating cow cum to ’grow’ his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Arditi, blackckatt and 2 others

So @Whatashame has been coping that being good looking means ur healthy. WRONG. Looking good is just GENETICS. U are not unhealthy if ur not good looking. Ur unhealthy if u physically struggle in life.

White people look good bc they bred well and passed on good genetics. Mewing bros here still cope with chewing and mewing it’s actually cagefuel.

you have no idea how genetic works and im not gonna lose my time explaining tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hattrick, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
True, people say I look healthy, and faggots will comment on my "muscles" and veins even though I'm only 149lbs, and no female gives a shit about my "health".

And now those ViKiNgS are incels beacuse shariat niggers are pumping their women :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
you have no idea how genetic works and im not gonna lose my time explaining tbh
Genetics are passed on through birth. Chewing won’t give u larger bones than what u were assigned at birth buddy

In the chronicle written by John of Wallingford (Chronica Joannis Wallingford), he wrote as follows:

”The Danes, thanks to their habit to comb their hair every day, to bathe every Saturday, to change their garments often, and set off their persons by many such frivolous devices. In this manner, they laid siege to the virtue of the married women, and persuaded the daughters even of the nobles to be their concubines.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
Genetics are passed on through birth. Chewing won’t give u larger bones than what u were assigned at birth buddy
who tf said anything about chewing u fucking retarded? u keep creating things

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
who tf said anything about chewing u fucking retarded? u keep creating things
Muh environment. That cope.

Environment does nothing to genetics. U just need to breed with fogger females if u want better genetics in ur family

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Mewton
you wont reach your genetic potential if you dont eat healthy tho

Muh environment. That cope.

Environment does nothing to genetics. U just need to breed with fogger females if u want better genetics in ur family
"environment does nothing to genetics", thats wrong in every level possible and no single soul with a brain cell will aagree with it. Many genes acts different in differents environments, thats basic biology. if u r 6´6 u r legit an ogre, tall and dumb. Try casting in the new lord of the rings series.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Icon and Reformed
you wont reach your genetic potential if you dont eat healthy tho
I doubt u will if u are sedentary during all ur development years and mostly eat junk food

"environment does not to genetics" if u r 6´6 u r legit an ogre, tall and dumb. Try casting in the new lord of the rings series.
Literally proves my point :lul: . I admitted to eating like shit through childhood and teen years. Yet my skull fwhr and maxilla mainly grew fine and I’m still 6’6 with a decent frame. Muh environment JFL

Literally proves my point :lul: . I admitted to eating like shit through childhood and teen years. Yet my skull fwhr and maxilla mainly grew fine and I’m still 6’6 with a decent frame. Muh environment JFL
It is a combination of genetics and environment. Epigenetics is a well researched scientific field. Even gold fish that grow in a glass pot have less neuron connections than those that grow in nature. So environment influences your development this is well known. Some ppl will grow tall due to genetics and some may even grow taller than they would have based on environment. Also you said you ate Mc Donnalds, but the mc donnalds height theory is pretty well known in these forums since Mc DOnnalds pumps their meet full of hormones so it is a legit heightmaxxing strategy theoretically.

All in all, it is good to be your own point of reference in life and base things on your experience, if looksmaxxer say do X but you do Y and it works better than keep doing Y. However, you lean a little bit too much on personal experience, balance is needed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LooksOrDeath and Reformed
"future chad" yet you have fine maxilla fine fwhr fine skull, 6ft6 with decent frame
@Blackgymmax why do niggas here like to lie

"future chad" yet you have fine maxilla fine fwhr fine skull, 6ft6 with decent frame
@Blackgymmax why do niggas here like to lie
0 SMV because of jaw. Jaw has 1:1 correlation with SMV

Epige

Epigenetics are more powerful than genetics, a children of average looking parents can be good looking and more healthy if his body triger the activation of the right genes in early stage of development. Special from the stage of infancy to tuldler and then in the early puberty, where the most development acure.

0 SMV because of jaw. Jaw has 1:1 correlation with SMV
brother, unless you really have a truecel tier jaw, if you have good fwhr skull maxilla, 6ft6 and decent frame and you're probably white too there is no way you have 0 SMV

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and LooksOrDeath
6ft6 on an incel forum, what a subhuman

nigga
The child will mostly look like their father
if subhuman father and stacy mom create a kid then the child will look like their father
basic rule of biology: THE CHILD AND THE CHILD WILL ALWAYS MOSTLY LOOK LIKE THEIR FATHER

And this is from some stupid viking book plss kyss

damn that makes sense

brother, unless you really have a truecel tier jaw, if you have good fwhr skull maxilla, 6ft6 and decent frame and you're probably white too there is no way you have 0 SMV
I get IOIs in public but foids in school for example (where face is very visible), I’m invisible.

I just looked at my side profile again and my ramus is slanted and my mandible is rounded af. So yeah maybe it is truecel tier jaw

nigga
if subhuman father and stacy mom create a kid then the child will look like their father
basic rule of biology: THE CHILD AND THE CHILD WILL ALWAYS MOSTLY LOOK LIKE THEIR FATHER

I literally look like my mom. Are u dumb? Also height is nherited from mothers that’s a fact

I get IOIs in public but foids in school for example (where face is very visible), I’m invisible.

I just looked at my side profile again and my ramus is slanted and my mandible is rounded af. So yeah maybe it is truecel tier jaw
or you're probably subhuman and you're just coping hard
@looksmaxxer234 muh "iOis"
holy fuck dude you're blackpilled and believe in iOis? the only iOi is a girl coming up to u telling you you're hot or approaching you or fucking you

or you're probably subhuman and you're just coping hard
@looksmaxxer234 muh "iOis"
holy fuck dude you're blackpilled and believe in iOis? the only iOi is a girl coming up to u telling you you're hot or approaching you or fucking you
Why u getting mad. Ratios wise my face isn’t that bad. So I’m not subhuman by psl standards. But I admit I’m 0 SMV, bc I’m missing one of the biggest masc traits which is jaw.

Ill be fine when I get lean and get implants tho. Ik I will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Why u getting mad. Ratios wise my face isn’t that bad. So I’m not subhuman by psl standards. But I admit I’m 0 SMV, bc I’m missing one of the biggest masc traits which is jaw.

dude you can't be good psl without having a good jaw
maxilla fwhr and skull go along with good jaw too, so either you don't have the first 4 (you delude urself into thinking u have)
SMV is different from PSL, SMV is mostly related to your statut and body and things you can change, PSL is your genetics facially that you can' tchange

im not mad bro, you're just lying to yourself, i used to do that too
either post your face or just be real with us

Wasted thread on org over debating basic bs.
nigga

Just forget that the mother is the one that holds the baby for 9 months and also holds most of the genetic quality of the child.

On top of that, mother's mostly define sons and fathers mostly define daughters, though It's all down to chances

dude you can't be good psl without having a good jaw
maxilla fwhr and skull go along with good jaw too, so either you don't have the first 4 (you delude urself into thinking u have)
SMV is different from PSL, SMV is mostly related to your statut and body and things you can change, PSL is your genetics facially that you can' tchange

im not mad bro, you're just lying to yourself, i used to do that too
either post your face or just be real with us
You’ve rated me HTN in my old account btw

You’ve rated me HTN in my old account btw
Then why don't you reshow me your face in PMs? I used to overrate everybody in my past

U will ascend

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

Seems like a cope they look better than other ethnics but loads of uglies exist beside that was houndreads of years ago feudalism and Christainty made it so every average looking Thom dick and Harry reproduced