Looks is a juvenile cope

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
You are too poor and low status to get women, looksmaxing is cope, jus get money bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, koalendo and 5 others
there’s no millionaire virgins, incrr we is just need money

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, gamma and 1 other person
Incels just need money

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670 and BigBiceps
It's easier to get looks than money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4430 and 4 others
There's 10x as many millioneres as chads
Because when you're rich, you can be bald, fat, old, and you'll still get stacies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, kebabcoper and 3 others
muh muh status NT and social skills are everything

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and GetShrekt
If I get rich someday tho, I'll buy a Swiss mountain chalet, and live in peace.
Idk if u need to be rich though. If u can betabux a HQNP with an above average salary (you earn above average, I.e £100,000> a year) you still kinda won life if u think about it.

muh muh status NT and social skills are everything
Women do want high status + high earning males, Incels just cope because they are neither of those.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
Cope looks are harder to get than money

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Biiyo03, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Baldingman1998
Idk if u need to be rich though. If u can betabux a HQNP with an above average salary (you earn above average, I.e £100,000> a year) you still kinda won life if u think about it.
But I don't want to be working for someone else forever. I want to live in peace, that's why I'll do whatever it takes to get the capital needed, preferably before 30.

You will neva have looks :blackpill:.Chads are born bro + hardly any sign up to looksmax.
Realistically you can softmax and had and in general health max. Can usually take a 4/10 to a 6/10 without surgeries that's probably the limit but it's better than nothing

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, datboijj and GetShrekt
wrong. numerous members on the forum ascended to chad.
Well yeah there is some people that went from HTN to Chad, but going from LTN or incel to goodlooking is a pipe dream for 99% of men.

Realistically you can softmax and had and in general health max. Can usually take a 4/10 to a 6/10 without surgeries that's probably the limit but it's better than nothing
HTN is truecel in angloland

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Cope looks are harder to get than money
I think money is harder to get, but the ceiling for improving your finance vs looks is incomparable. You can’t really surgerymax past 2psl even in the best cases.

I think money is harder to get, but the ceiling for improving your finance vs looks is incomparable. You can’t really surgerymax past 2psl even in the best cases.
after having enough money to live comfortably and travel wherever you want with perks
which is around 500 thousand a year
money is cope

i thought it was saudi princes who shit on their chests
Sometimes, it's the highest bidder who gets to fulfill their sexual fantasies. One instagram girl said a qatari businessman wanted to shove salmon into his ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Baldingman1998 and Subhuman trash
after having enough money to live comfortably and travel wherever you want with perks
which is around 500 thousand a year
money is cope
Wdym cope though? Women are bums man. This is why I think you guys saying looks = everything is a youngcel cope.

Once you enter the working world you will see that most women are no higher than middle management positions, men are the ones bringing in big bucks + owning businesses for the most part.

Women have always been drawn to powerful men, don’t fall for Incel propaganda. Incels are generally powerless + low status so they cope + say looks = everything.

Women have already been railed by 15+ different chads by 20 years old, money get bitches it’s the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Wdym cope though? Women are bums man. This is why I think you guys saying looks = everything is a youngcel cope.

Once you enter the working world you will see that most women are no higher than middle management positions, men are the ones bringing in big bucks + owning businesses for the most part.

Women have always been drawn to powerful men, don’t fall for Incel propaganda. Incels are generally powerless + low status so they cope + say looks = everything.

Women have already been railed by 15+ different chads by 20 years old, money get bitches it’s the truth.
don't want a woman that is only there because i have money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Jeremy meeks was poor and had every bitch send him nudes

IN PRISON NIGGA

g

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Amexmaxx
Agreed but looks are still important.
money is needed to buy sex since sex is a SERVICE that women sell to men.
good looks will get you a discount or free trail of sex but all men still pay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and GetShrekt
don't want a woman that is only there because i have money
It’s just as shallow + from my experience there is a lot more HQNP women after an engineer, doctor etc. regardless of their looks level than HQNP’s who want gangbanger broke chad.

Low tier women generally are the ones who chad chase, we are enlightened men, we shouldn’t chase succubus demons.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and datboijj
Jfl at your avi and username btw
644E3296 FB3B 4755 B04E 7844C63A081E

Women do want high status + high earning males, Incels just cope because they are neither of those.
The average incel is megadosing on cheetos diet coke and playing WOW in his basement

c
There's 10x as many millioneres as chads
cause majority of people are bluepilled , and millionaires dont do shit cause they already can cope fucking pussy with the moeny they have

now combining that with surgeries most can ascend

plus luckily these days its acceptable to do makeup so u can even look better