Looks is everything in this nigger faggot world

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
Joined
Aug 29, 2022
Posts
1,017
Reputation
821
Looks is the only thing that matters in this nigger faggot world if you’re born ugly then consider your life over you’ll never ever be Chad all you’ll ever be subhuman scum that everybody wants dead I spend everyday rotting alone with no friends and no girlfriend because of my shitty genetics I’ll never be a woman’s wet dream women will never look at me in a lustful way attractive people have ample opportunities to succeed in this gay nigger Jew world I hate chads and Stacy’s women treat me like I’m some sort of grimlin racepill is bullshit it’s just genetics
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4444, Deleted member 23558 and ;-;
Ineed, the first thing people notice about you is looks. If you don't have looks no one will pay attention to you in the first place. And also you have to be extraordinary, otherwise you are just another NPC.
 
I love how nigger and faggot became the standard for insulting
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4444, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19101 and 1 other person

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
17
Views
115
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
21
Ältai.Anabolic
Ältai.Anabolic
browgi27
Replies
2
Views
31
browgi27
browgi27
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
51
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top