LOOKS IS EVERYTHING, THIS FORUM IS GOING BLUEPILLED

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Reading threads recently stating that looks isn't everything, that you need game, status, money or even like stupid shit like being tall > looks

- game : good looking guys are naturally NT & redpilled, if you need to "learn game" it means that you are a subhuman and that it's over already

- status : unless you are an actor or some social media influencers with like 300k followers, status is useless

- heigh : as long as you are like 5'9, if you have looks, you will have girls and slay

- money : girl will pay for you if you are attractive or chad, i often act like i forgot my bank card when im going on tinder dates and they pay for me, if you have to pay stuff for a girl, it means she finds you disgusting

The only legit thing you need to have beside of looks, is knowing how to manipulate girls (being completely unpredictable, showing them that you have ton of others options, she needs to doubt if you like her or not etc)
Only works if you are chad obviously, but it's very important because girls are bored very fast and can replace you with another chad by just checking her dms

thats all

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Baldingman1998, MissLexotan6MG and 9 others
Most bluepillers are trolling

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2968, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
2019cel greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5189, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
we need to ban all bluepillers tbh, this site is becoming like reddit soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
height > everything

Joined Oct 14, 2019 Posts 112 Time online 2d 12h 17m

Being NT and good looking is obviously the best. If you are good looking but non-NT you’ll have girls available, but you will not know how to perform and you will perform and do worse than the before guy. If you are ugly and non-nt then it’s over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Last seen 16 minutes ago · Having gay sex

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 13787
we need to ban all bluepillers tbh, this site is becoming like reddit soon.
Censoring opinions because you don't agree is not a good idea. That's part of the reason reddit is so cucked because they ban/downvote right wing/people telling the truth.

You don't want a echo chamber because It leads to really extreme views on either end of the spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Baldingman1998