Looks is the most important thing that matters in a relationship even.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Had a discussion with my fwb turned gf turned fwb and then i got rejected.

Anyways, I asked her what she really liked about me, what made her fall for me.

And she said it was because I appeared confident our first date and she loved that energy. But when I confessed to her later that I had struggles, insecurities, difficulties, and she realized I wasn't the confident person I looked like, she lost attraction.

So what can I conclude from this? You need to look/appear confident and keep up that look/appeal. Obviously your real confidence doesn't matter, since I was never confident and only appeared confident.

Aka looks, = physical attractiveness is the most important thing.

Checkmate personality-incels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, dachad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 23 others
Good contribution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member
They both let you fck tho so who cares.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 275
based asf and high iq

fake it till u make it is legit asf :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 275 and itorroella9

for a relationship if you want to keep her, u need to be good looking and a BIG DICK. thats all.​

• +1
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 16453, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
They both let you fck tho so who cares.
cuz I am incel again now that she broke up with me. it takes me years to get a fwb cuz i am not goodlooking enough.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm not faking myself 24/7 for some dumb whore, I'll die an incel.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 275
cuz I am incel again now that she broke up with me. it takes me years to get a fwb cuz i am not goodlooking enough.
you're mentalcel, i know what you look like

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 275
I confessed to her later that I had struggles, insecurities, difficulties
Why on Earth would you say this to a foid? What's wrong with y'all niggas lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, thereallegend, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
you're mentalcel, i know what you look like
Yeah so my point stands. Not good-looking enough to compensate for imperfect personality.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and aBetterMii
Why on Earth would you say this to a foid? What's wrong with y'all niggas lmao
love and shit, trying to get close to someone

never again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 3 others
what? you literally said it was your confidence that she liked and when she knew you were insecure she was less attracted. This wasn't because of looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 275
JFL at telling your weaknesses to women, if that's not rule nº1 of what not to do it must be pretty up there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, MaxillaMaxing, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
JFL at telling your weaknesses to women, if that's not rule nº1 of what not to do it must be pretty up there.
this

ideally you should never complain to your woman about anything at all, even in a ltr where you feel very comfortable. always keep up the immovable rock façade

you are only allowed to vent to your parents or with very trusted MALE friends

do not i repeat do NOT show weakness to women... ever

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, MaxillaMaxing, TITUS and 4 others
this

ideally you should never complain to your woman about anything at all, even in a ltr where you feel very comfortable. always keep up the immovable rock façade

you are only allowed to vent to your parents or with very trusted MALE friends

do not i repeat do NOT show weakness to women... ever
That mutual trust to allow each other to show vulnerabilities and help each other become better and stronger people is the main draw of an LTR. But I agree with you, it’s not realistic to expect. LTRs not worth it as a result.

Unfortunately the rot has set deeper than this. Vast majority of my male ‘friends’ ghosted me after I only just mentioned I’d broken up with my last girlfriend (she was from dating apps, so they didn’t know her). Zero support. They then got back in touch a while later and never mentioned it; I didn’t bother replying. Get a therapist because nobody else is going to listen to or care about your worries. At least with the therapist there’s an actual value exchange.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, .👽., TITUS and 3 others
what? you literally said it was your confidence that she liked and when she knew you were insecure she was less attracted. This wasn't because of looks
??! can you even read.

it wasnt my confidence that she liked, it was me LOOKING confident while not being confident. My confidence didn't change while being with her, I was always unconfident.

??! can you even read.

it wasnt my confidence that she liked, it was me LOOKING confident while not being confident.
??? yea because you were hiding your insecurity??? now that she knows its fake confidence she doesnt like you as much

• JFL
That mutual trust to allow each other to show vulnerabilities and help each other become better and stronger people is the main draw of an LTR. But I agree with you, it’s not realistic to expect. LTRs not worth it as a result.

Unfortunately the rot has set deeper than this. Vast majority of my male ‘friends’ ghosted me after I only just mentioned I’d broken up with my last girlfriend (she was from dating apps, so they didn’t know her). Zero support. They then got back in touch a while later and never mentioned it; I didn’t bother replying. Get a therapist because nobody else is going to listen to or care about your worries. At least with the therapist there’s an actual value exchange.
yeah it's a brutal blackpill to swallow. No one cares. If your male "friends" felt repulsed by your venting, imagine what a primitive beast such as a woman must feel. She will be subconsciously disgusted and she will be aware of that feeling deep down. If she truly cares, she'll ignore it. But she won't keep this up for long

Men should know and internalize (this takes a lot more time than merely knowing) that no one cares and then act accordingly. Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone blablabla. This applies tenfold in relationships.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, TITUS, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
??? yea because you were hiding your insecurity??? now that she knows its fake confidence she doesnt like you as much
i wasnt faking anything, she just thought I looked confident = good jawline

looks=key.

just look confident bro

• +1
Being a sigma matters more

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 275
Being a sigma matters more
legit though.

i even said her: oke so what I learned is that I should never open up about anything so I remain appearing 'confident'.

And she was like: noooo thats not the way. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Entschuldigung
i don't really know, she sounds like a massive cunt.

to me, you are just creating a system to be in relationships with cunts. You can either believe that all women are like that and never drop the persona, or you could leave yourself in the open to be hurt again.

the choice is yours.

to me, you are just creating a system to be in relationships with cunts.
? explain.

you believe theres women that arent massive cunts in relationships? And how do you find them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
? explain.

you believe theres women that arent massive cunts in relationships? And how do you find them.
I am more of the belief that there are no absolutes. How do you find them? I don't really know. you can never be sure until they demonstrate a certain behavior. a woman can say anything but her behavior is what actually matters.

I would say by social circle.

If you are friends with a woman, look at her friends and use that to judge her character. this is because people hang out with others that are similar to them. look at their past boyfriends and use this to get a general idea of what they are like.

if she has a bad past, or hangs out with cunts then you can say that she is likely to be a cunt. Go to any club atmosphere and the women are generally like that.

• +1
Explain Canada pill then … fuck this stupid forum wont let me post pics wtf

wait I’ll post later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Looks234
yeah it's a brutal blackpill to swallow. No one cares. If your male "friends" felt repulsed by your venting, imagine what a primitive beast such as a woman must feel. She will be subconsciously disgusted and she will be aware of that feeling deep down. If she truly cares, she'll ignore it. But she won't keep this up for long

Men should know and internalize (this takes a lot more time than merely knowing) that no one cares and then act accordingly. Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone blablabla. This applies tenfold in relationships.
True. Why do guys bother with relationships. And don’t say ‘regular sex’ because it’s not that good and you’re doing all the work anyway so barely validational

• +1
I am more of the belief that there are no absolutes. How do you find them? I don't really know. you can never be sure until they demonstrate a certain behavior. a woman can say anything but her behavior is what actually matters.

I would say by social circle.

If you are friends with a woman, look at her friends and use that to judge her character. this is because people hang out with others that are similar to them. look at their past boyfriends and use this to get a general idea of what they are like.

if she has a bad past, or hangs out with cunts then you can say that she is likely to be a cunt. Go to any club atmosphere and the women are generally like that.
Lol social circles enable women to act even worse in relationships; her bad behaviour will be constantly excused as the guys all want to fuck her and women actually care about each other as women. At least with dating apps you can kick her out and it won’t come back to bite you in your friend group or whatever.

Water

Your looks are your personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, TUSSELEIF, metagross and 1 other person
Never reveal your insecurities or mental issues to foids, they lose attraction so fast.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 275, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person

And she said it was because I appeared confident our first date and she loved that energy. But when I confessed to her later that I had struggles, insecurities, difficulties, and she realized I wasn't the confident person I looked like, she lost attraction.

So what can I conclude from this? You need to look/appear confident and keep up that look/appeal. Obviously your real confidence doesn't matter, since I was never confident and only appeared confident.

cope its all about personality

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Lol social circles enable women to act even worse in relationships; her bad behaviour will be constantly excused as the guys all want to fuck her and women actually care about each other as women. At least with dating apps you can kick her out and it won’t come back to bite you in your friend group or whatever.
You have misunderstood me so much i have no idea how to walk this to what I actually meant. read what i said and see why what you just wrote makes no sense.

when you have a girl that you meet through a social circle, her friends are not necessarily going to be your friends. your male friends taking the side of a girl that you're interested aren't your real friends.

her friends are the average of her, so what i am saying is that if you look at her friends its a good predictor for what she will actually be like. for you to suggest that everyone is just best friends with each other is just confusing as hell and not what i mean.

@Sphinx and I are confident…confident that we will never find happiness and will die painfully.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Sphinx

This is very true. She will have a lot more respect for guys who look tall and look good. You will often see the same woman treat her 5'7 normie boyfriend completely differently than she treats her new 6'3 Chad boyfriend.

In fact, I have observed this myself. Women will be demanding and will have all kinds of rules that the normie boyfriend of average height has to follow. She will demand to be independent etc. and will make his life a living hell. But then that relationship ends and she gets together with a tall Chad and she completely changes. She becomes way more submissive to the good-looking tall boyfriend and respects him way more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 8380
Women want men to open up and show their vulnerable side, but lose all attraction and even get turned off when men do in fact show that side of themselves. Chad might get away with it of course, but they still don’t want men to show weak sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 275
Women want men to open up and show their vulnerable side, but lose all attraction and even get turned off when men do in fact show that side of themselves. Chad might get away with it of course, but they still don’t want men to show weak sides
The exception I think is when you don't have a vulnerable side, no flaws, no defects, no trauma, etc.

The exception I think is when you don't have a vulnerable side, no flaws, no defects, no trauma, etc.
A perfect killing machine, a terminator.

• JFL
You have misunderstood me so much i have no idea how to walk this to what I actually meant. read what i said and see why what you just wrote makes no sense.

when you have a girl that you meet through a social circle, her friends are not necessarily going to be your friends. your male friends taking the side of a girl that you're interested aren't your real friends.

her friends are the average of her, so what i am saying is that if you look at her friends its a good predictor for what she will actually be like. for you to suggest that everyone is just best friends with each other is just confusing as hell and not what i mean.
Yeah you’re saying that to determine a woman’s character look at her social circle, correct?

• +1
Reactions: darkness97

Because she never really gave a fuck about you, you offered care free fun, dates and dick.

She doesn't want to be your therapist. Shit got heavy and she bailed, because some other guy kept his bullshit to himself and was a confident, carefree guy.

Women don't want to hear your bullshit emotional shit until you're pretty much wifing them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
If you overdo it you come off as a cuck.

Women want a little vulnerability like you think your teeth are fucked up and you don't like to smile, or you had an ex-gf that was a bipolar train wreck but they don't want you pouring your emotions out to them. It's your job to let them do that to you.

They got into an argument with their boss and won't get promoted, you're supposed to hug them and let them cry. If you get fucked over they want to help you but not too much.

Because she never really gave a fuck about you, you offered care free fun, dates and dick.

She doesn't want to be your therapist. Shit got heavy and she bailed, because some other guy kept his bullshit to himself and was a confident, carefree guy.

Women don't want to hear your bullshit emotional shit until you're pretty much wifing them.
If you are a young attractive woman you basically have endless dating options anyways. There are 10.000 reasons to leave me for a guy that is better than me in every way that she could also easily get over me.

Hearing that your boyfriend has struggles is neglible to not being a 6PSL millionaire chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16552
I relate… literally I relate it’s been 12 since I broke up with mine and I dunno when I’m next getting laid tbh

• +1
I relate… literally I relate it’s been 12 since I broke up with mine and I dunno when I’m next getting laid tbh
This. I installed Tinder yesterday and got 2 matches that didn't respond. Today: 0 matches.

I uninstalled, it's over for OLD it gets worse every year and it was already bad. Probably next time I get laid will be with a hooker

This. I installed Tinder yesterday and got 2 matches that didn't respond. Today: 0 matches.

I uninstalled, it's over for OLD it gets worse every year and it was already bad. Probably next time I get laid will be with a hooker
Yeah I can’t get shit on tinder, I’m also a mentalcel, joke is irl at nightclubs I can slay gl women but on apps 0 hot girls man jfl

I get left on read or ignored online dating is a scam, been 12 since I broke up I hope these other 2 girls I have on my rotation will be free in the next couple weeks I need pussy and FAST I’m addicted Slannesh has power over me

Water is shit