Looks isn't everything

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Take it from me who still struggled with women after looksmaxing. Yes I was able to make out with them, and had girls talking to me, but once they started to get to know me more they'd drop me after realizing how fucking social awkward I was.

It wasn't until I learned how to actually socially interact with other women was I able to keep the pussy that I received. Looks help you in for them to talking to you, but if you come off across as too socially awkward, game over. It will not matter how good looking you are. Trust me. Take it from me.

Most good looking men don't only have good looks but they also know how to socially interact with other females

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Looks234
and the point of this post?
None

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 2275, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
chad problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Keep coping, an aspie like amnesia will literally talk like an incel and still get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Take it from me who still struggled with women after looksmaxing. Yes I was able to make out with them, and had girls talking to me, but once they started to get to know me more they'd drop me after realizing how fucking social awkward I was.

It wasn't until I learned how to actually socially interact with other women was I able to keep the pussy that I received. Looks help you in for them to talking to you, but if you come off across as too socially awkward, game over. It will not matter how good looking you are. Trust me. Take it from me.

Most good looking men don't only have good looks but they also know how to socially interact with other females
Cope

not everything is everything

Imagine being this retarded in this day and age, and still thinking that having social skills isn't important.

If you didn't have looks you wouldn't even be able to make it to that point. No point in having good social skills if you are ugly and women don't even want to get to know you.