Looks level needed to offset autism

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

😺

There are three main levels of autism.

Level 1 or Asperger's, you're mostly normal, you won't need any extra looks to offset this as you can work around this with little trouble.

Level 2 or regular Autism, you're going to have significant trouble socializing as basically zero social cues come naturally and you will to learn them the same way you learn to do maths or drive a car. It'll significant amount of effort to reach a good level of social competence and that is assuming you aren't fucked up by negative feedback. We're looking at 1-2 PSL points above average (chadlite-chad depending on if its high or low range) since you basically require people to give you the benefit of the doubt to even be able to socially develop into anything but a social failure. If you have this level of autism like me, looksmaxxing is not only important but is crucial for success in life. Use your hyper systematizing brain to identify every failo and work to fixing it and turning into halos.

Level 3 or Severe Autism, it's basically fucking over. even if you're a 7+psl god, you should not expect anything but watching baby cartoons and playing with legos. You're completely retarded.

Apparently it's common for autistics to have broad foreheads, compact mid face and wider eyes (I'm assuming this is from having lower set brow ridge). This is pretty crazy to me since I have a very wide forehead, compact mid face and Japanese eyes (as some people irl have said, mistaking them for hunter eyes which I have).

So I believe my current looksmaxxing plan is a good basis for adapting for a guideline for autistics to max out their looks. The primary component is getting the oversized forehead under control using minoxidil. Also given my theory that adding on more halos on top of each other gives exponential gains, I'll go further and say that concentrating these halos in the same area is better than it being spread out (assuming you don't have significant failos in other parts of face), so you can take the horizontally wide eyes and apply minoxidil to eyebrows to maxx out contrast in eye area.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and GabachoCopium
Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure to let my autistic friends know.

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob, PsychoDsk and Kirby7000
it’s never been so over

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
I think if autistic its over anyways, unless in NT friendgroup and seen as equal

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Darkeningstar
good thread

• Love it
I think if autistic its over anyways, unless in NT friendgroup and seen as equal
Thanks for sharing, I'll make sure to let my autistic friends know.
GET OUT GREYCELS NOW!!!!

HANG OFF A FUCKING TREE BITCH YOU DONT REPLY TO MY THREADS

good thread
thank you bhai!

😺
it’s never been so over
never been so ova
yeah it’s over for his incel ass
cope he fucked many Bohemian stacies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and GabachoCopium
GET OUT GREYCELS NOW!!!!

HANG OFF A FUCKING TREE BITCH YOU DONT REPLY TO MY THREADS
Your thread is retarded. It is not relevant for people to know how good looking they need to be to offset their autism :lul::lul::lul:

we don't need you to think we know plenty of autistic slayers
think somewhere else

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and Imretarded?
View attachment 3071359
There are three main levels of autism.

Level 1 or Asperger's, you're mostly normal, you won't need any extra looks to offset this as you can work around this with little trouble.

Level 2 or regular Autism, you're going to have significant trouble socializing as basically zero social cues come naturally and you will to learn them the same way you learn to do maths or drive a car. It'll significant amount of effort to reach a good level of social competence and that is assuming you aren't fucked up by negative feedback. We're looking at 1-2 PSL points above average (chadlite-chad depending on if its high or low range) since you basically require people to give you the benefit of the doubt to even be able to socially develop into anything but a social failure. If you have this level of autism like me, looksmaxxing is not only important but is crucial for success in life. Use your hyper systematizing brain to identify every failo and work to fixing it and turning into halos.

Level 3 or Severe Autism, it's basically fucking over. even if you're a 7+psl god, you should not expect anything but watching baby cartoons and playing with legos. You're completely retarded.
View attachment 3071400
Apparently it's common for autistics to have broad foreheads, compact mid face and wider eyes (I'm assuming this is from having lower set brow ridge). This is pretty crazy to me since I have a very wide forehead, compact mid face and Japanese eyes (as some people irl have said, mistaking them for hunter eyes which I have).

So I believe my current looksmaxxing plan is a good basis for adapting for a guideline for autistics to max out their looks. The primary component is getting the oversized forehead under control using minoxidil. Also given my theory that adding on more halos on top of each other gives exponential gains, I'll go further and say that concentrating these halos in the same area is better than it being spread out (assuming you don't have significant failos in other parts of face), so you can take the horizontally wide eyes and apply minoxidil to eyebrows to maxx out contrast in eye area.
my pfp mogs nigger

• WTF
Bgm agartha

• WTF
it's not entirely about matching an attraction level, it's about looking neurotypical.

if you are attractive but conduct your body abnormally you will still stand out, grooming is a large part of not looking autistic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Imretarded?
dnr your post but the answer to your title is HTN, if your anything below this it's over as an autist

• JFL
I have level 2 ASD :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj