Looks like I'm going to have to add forehead implant to the list of procedures I'm going to get

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Lmao... my forehead is a caveman forehead

Where r u from

Caveman forehead = attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
It looks okay imo, your lower third is whats really lacking.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Animas, Tricky and 1 other person
a sloped forehead with a prominent brow bone is a good thing

Tbh, I think its over for you mate.

You have the kinda face that is hard to get plastic surgery on, round/bloated cheeks at 165lbs...

Just try to get as close to 4.5/10 and just see if you get lucky. Lockdown the first girl you can.

Stop with these threads and focus on your life,you are a normie what more do you want ? Your looksmaxing potential is so limited due to your genes and face shape

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

You have the kinda face that is hard to get plastic surgery on, round/bloated cheeks at 165lbs...

Just try to get as close to 4.5/10 and just see if you get lucky. Lockdown the first girl you can.
i don’t think he looks bad at all dude just needs to lose the fat on his chin and maybe get implants jfl hes 6’0 as well and you’re telling him to rot that’s dumb af

OP don’t get fucking forehead implants lol you’re fat on your lower third and have a bunch of moles girls don’t want you cuz of that not cuz of a fucking forehead slope jfl

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite, Future Arablite and TakaRyo

No, not really, lower third work can ascend him.

• +1

Buccal fat removal. There are options for removing fat from the face
i don’t think he looks bad at all dude just needs to lose the fat on his chin and maybe get implants jfl hes 6’0 as well and you’re telling him to rot that’s dumb af

OP don’t get fucking forehead implants lol you’re fat on your lower third and have a bunch of moles girls don’t want you cuz of that not cuz of a fucking forehead slope jfl

I'm only fat on my lower third because it's so recessed. You're right about the moles tho I wanna get them removed after school finishes (last thing I want is for everyone to be thinking shit about me removing my moles, though maybe I'll just say they were cancerous or something).

screw the fat. just get jaw/chin implants and a rhino, you already have the eyes so you can become really gl

• +1
screw the fat. just get jaw/chin implants and a rhino, you already have the eyes so you can become really gl

I know, but all my family member's cheeks slimmed down from age 17 to age 21/22. If they haven't slimmed down by then, then I'll get a buccal fat lipectomy.

Just KlingonMaxx Bro

9-klingon-star-trek.jpg

At the end of the day you wont get any surgeries tbh

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Deleted member 147 and TakaRyo
Its over bro. If you have to make this many threads about little things, you already know its over.

Dont rope, and dont LDAR. Enjoy life. There is so much more to life than just looks and pussy.

• +1
Its over bro. If you have to make this many threads about little things, you already know its over.

Dont rope, and dont LDAR. Enjoy life. There is so much more to life than just looks and pussy.

I'm enjoying life. I'm not an incel and I'm not someone who places the entire weight of their existence on looks. It's just that learning instruments, going to the gym, studying, all of that stuff hasn't given me any confidence nor has it filled the huge gap that exists in my void. It was at that point I realized that my lack of ability to feel like a powerful and gifted person was because of my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
There is so much more to life than just looks and pussy.
LOLOLOLOLOL, i never ever expected such a :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: from you.
huge gap that exists in my void. It was at that point I realized that my lack of ability to feel like a powerful and gifted person was because of my looks.
This, many people here are fucked in the head, depressed, anxious, unfulfilled in life, because of their LOOKS, not anything else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 147 and TakaRyo

Nah dude he can ascend with chin augmentation and rhino

@TakaRyo don't listen to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and TakaRyo

Sorry bro, the only real way to Ascend is with personality. Say Please/Thank you, take showers, buy her flowers, say hello, smile ect ect. Then girls will start talking about how nice you are and they will come to you!

Anyone can get a girlfriend bro, you just have to have the right personality and wait. Because there is someone for everyone :)

• +1

Unlike people on this site, I don't have this "chad or death" attitude. Looksmaxxing is still worth it even if it doesn't turn you into a mog machine at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Unlike people on this site, I don't have this "chad or death" attitude. Looksmaxxing is still worth it even if it doesn't turn you into a mog machine at the end.

Yh, as long as you're a good person :)

• +1
Anyone can get a girlfriend bro, you just have to have the right personality and wait. Because there is someone for everyone :)
Enough of this fucking shit dude lolll

I'm tired of you trolling me on snap :feelsohh::feelsohgod::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and TakaRyo

I'm only fat on my lower third because it's so recessed. You're right about the moles tho I wanna get them removed after school finishes (last thing I want is for everyone to be thinking shit about me removing my moles, though maybe I'll just say they were cancerous or something).
yeah for my implants and stuff i’m gonna i had to fix my overbite for medical reasons etc always say it’s medical