Looks, lookism, incels

Earthling

Earthling

Just a larp
The majority of these websites just brainwash you. They brainwash you so hard that you start living in a fantasy world.

How many users start thinking that having a good looking face or being a “chad” makes you live life on easy mode? You begin to believe that if you’re good looking every single woman that you meet wants to fuck you while the reality is different. Yes, being handsome makes some things easier, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t need to put any effort in. Money doesn’t fall from the sky and neither do girls.

Start taking matters into your own hands and stop blaming everything on your physical appearance. Use these websites to looksmax, not to become a low iq retard believing that if you’re good looking you’ll get rich or become famous.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, UltraExtremeIntense and badromance
How many users start thinking that having a good looking face or being a “chad” makes you live life on easy mode
this is kinda true tbqh ngl

but the standards in my eyes of "good looking" became much higher because of communities like this, for both male and female

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
The majority of these websites just brainwash you. They brainwash you so hard that you start living in a fantasy world.

How many users start thinking that having a good looking face or being a “chad” makes you live life on easy mode? You begin to believe that if you’re good looking every single woman that you meet wants to fuck you while the reality is different. Yes, being handsome makes some things easier, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t need to put any effort in. Money doesn’t fall from the sky and neither do girls.

Start taking matters into your own hands and stop blaming everything on your physical appearance. Use these websites to looksmax, not to become a low iq retard believing that if you’re good looking you’ll get rich or become famous.
Nobody believes in that but Chad has several IOIs every single day he goes to school/work and YES, girls do approach you if you are hot. Stop coping with: "Money doesn’t fall from the sky and neither do girls."

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, SHARK, Deleted member 176 and 6 others
Good looking people have it easier in every aspect of their lives, from finding jobs to finding to finding sexual partners, to having people laugh at their jokes. Science proves this, even your own mother will favour you if you're more attractive than your siblings.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 176, Ropemaxing and 12 others
@Youngcell thoughts? :feelswhere:

Good looking people have it easier in every aspect of their lives, from finding jobs to finding to finding sexual partners, to having people laugh at their jokes. Science proves this, even your own mother will favour you if you're more attractive than your siblings.

My own mum treated me better when k was at my peak of looks. Since idgaf about my looks anymore, she doesnt like me nor wants to talk with me anymore..

Everybody is a lookist. Even your own mother

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Ropemaxing and Deleted member 281
My own mum treated me better when k was at my peak of looks. Since idgaf about my looks anymore, she doesnt like me nor wants to talk with me anymore..

Everybody is a lookist. Even your own mother
Before my acne got out of hand my parents and family were generally nicer to me, they are still nice, just not as nice before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You begin to believe that if you’re good looking every single woman that you meet wants to fuck you while the reality is different.

Agreed.
stop blaming everything on your physical appearance.
Disagreed. I'm a truecel, I get treated very badly by females simply due to my looks. I have seen them treat better looking men a lot better and right after they did a complete 180 and ignored me completely. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Final82 and SHARK
Nobody believes in that but Chad has several IOIs every single day he goes to school/work and YES, girls do approach you if you are hot. Stop coping with: "Money doesn’t fall from the sky and neither do girls."

So how many good looking guys are billionaires in their mid twenties? Oh that’s right. Just take a look at Forbes list and behold all those male models on that list lol.

Money does not fall from the sky and neither do girls when you’re good looking. If you’re good looking and possess no skills whatsoever then your looks are completely irrelevant when it comes to income.

Getting girls and earning money is about taking risks, not just about your physical appearance even tho being good looking helps with the girls part.

So how many good looking guys are billionaires in their mid twenties? Oh that’s right. Just take a look at Forbes list and behold all those male models on that list lol.

Money does not fall from the sky and neither do girls when you’re good looking. If you’re good looking and possess no skills whatsoever then your looks are completely irrelevant when it comes to income.

Getting girls and earning money is about taking risks, not just about your physical appearance even tho being good looking helps with the girls part.
I was never addressing the money part. Obviously unless you are very lucky money will not just fall from the sky. Also being a billionaire is not needed, if you make like 60k in your twenties it's more than enough.

Girls however do want guys, believe it or not and they do not require (at least most of them) serious hard work if you are attractive enough. Every good looking guys gets IOIs, every gl guy gets approached and has girls flirting with him. Girls are people just like guys and want to date as well, they just have higher standards. Once you pass them, it's just as easy as anything else. There is no "passing shittests period" PUA redpill retards claim.

I was never addressing the money part. Obviously unless you are very lucky money will not just fall from the sky. Also being a billionaire is not needed, if you make like 60k in your twenties it's more than enough.

Girls however do want guys, believe it or not and they do not require (at least most of them) serious hard work if you are attractive enough. Every good looking guys gets IOIs, every gl guy gets approached and has girls flirting with him. Girls are people just like guys and want to date as well, they just have higher standards. Once you pass them, it's just as easy as anything else. There is no "passing shittests period" PUA redpill retards claim.

You did address the money part since you spoke about money AND girls.

Women like guys with goals, not depressed dudes sitting in a dark room talking about how shit their life is without trying to change anything.

No matter how good looking you are, you still need to work for things, they do not come for free. Getting pussy doesn’t put bread on the table and doesn’t buy you an appartment.

I feel that people on these websites completely forgot about normal human interactions and only think about talking to the opposite sex hoping they’d get laid.

You can never make up for all the teenage years that you lost. We're scarred beyond repair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel, SHARK, Ropemaxing and 2 others
not to become a low iq retard believing that if you’re good looking you’ll get rich or become famous.

Very few people are stupid enough to think this, and I can't remember the last time I heard an incel claim this. This is basically a strawman.

What we DO say is that it's essentially impossible for a good looking guy to be incel. That and ugly men can be incel exclusively because of their face and no amount of cherry picking can disprove this.

(By ugly I mean sub4, not "average" but UGLY)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 470
You can never make up for all the teenage years that you lost. We're scared beyond repair.
That is the saddest truth. All I ever wanted to be was a teenage giga mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Time Travel

Go on Tinder with different Looks level, see for yourself. Tinder is not an isolated phenomema it reflects in your everyday interactions.

Low cost cope OP

how high the level of cope in this thread?
its over for me im already brainwashed
sooooooooooo true looks>>>> almost everything

iu

You and Chad live in a different universe.

I can't tell you on how many occasions I've seen girls ask their friends to ask Chad if he wants to hook up. Meanwhile you've been sitting right next to her on the couch having a 30 minute conversation about her hobbies. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
iu

You and Chad live in a different universe.

I can't tell you on how many occasions I've seen girls ask their friends to ask Chad if he wants to hook up. Meanwhile you've been sitting right next to her on the couch having a 30 minute conversation about her hobbies. JFL.
You completely missed the point of this thread and you just literally proved what I was saying.

A good looking person has it easier with girls, that’s not even debatable, but saying he doesn’t have to work at all to get into a girls pants (his looksmatch not landwhales) is completely false.

Also, many of you have this misconception that if you’re good looking stars will align, you’ll be a millionaire by your mid twenties and on the cover of GQ Magazine.

You completely missed the point of this thread and you just literally proved what I was saying.

A good looking person has it easier with girls, that’s not even debatable, but saying he doesn’t have to work at all to get into a girls pants (his looksmatch not landwhales) is completely false.

Also, many of you have this misconception that if you’re good looking stars will align, you’ll be a millionaire by your mid twenties and on the cover of GQ Magazine.
Yes but the "work" Chad has to do is just talk to / hang out with a girl for 30 minutes. Obviously he can't just stand in a corner talking to nobody and get all the pussy. That's definitely hyperbole we just throw around on the website for fun. Ugly dudes have to be cucks and jump through ridiculous hoops just to have the CHANCE of starfish sex once a week.

And even good looks have been PROVEN to help in getting higher salaries.

I agree good looks won't make everything come to you for free on a silver platter, but they make success require MUCH less effort. It's like being a 7 footer against a bunch of 12 year olds in a basketball court. Yea you still got to dribble, you still got to make your shot, but its a lot easier for you when your hand is 2 inches the hoop without jumping. Muh effort.

• +1
Reactions: GingerMan75 and Deleted member 616
@badromance
Joined Sep 16, 2018 Messages 1,420

Obviously he can't just stand in a corner talking to nobody and get all the pussy
Actually, an actual Chad could get away with this.
every gl guy gets approached
In which setting? I see plenty of good looking guys outside but none of them get approached.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
In which setting? I see plenty of good looking guys outside but none of them get approached.
Places where women go out actively looking for sex, like bars and nightclubs.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 176
Agreed.

Disagreed. I'm a truecel, I get treated very badly by females simply due to my looks. I have seen them treat better looking men a lot better and right after they did a complete 180 and ignored me completely. Brutal.

Yes - looks do matter and matter a lot

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: Final82
Places where women go out actively looking for sex, like bars and nightclubs.
Thanks for clarifying. I assumed daylight setting at first.

Yes - looks do matter and matter a lot

It's worse when your own deathnik kind does it to you. Stupid self-hating deathnik whores.

Thanks for clarifying. I assumed daylight setting at first.

It's worse when your own deathnik kind does it to you. Stupid self-hating deathnik whores.
Yessir . I went to gym yesterday with my GF . I saw a bunch of gymcels . Actually better looking guys than me tbh . Few better looking guys with landwhales . It’s over for most men . Looks money and status - all three necessary soon .

Lol ur gonna get crucified for posting this even though it's legit ?

• +1
Reactions: PjSon