Looks matter! *smokes and drink alcohol*

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
just lol at the subhumanity of so many people and also good looking guys who smoke and lose their teeths in their 30's and have wrinkled ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, materialistic, autistic_tendencies and 9 others
I smoke weed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
Okay, but then you can take it even further and say "eats seeds and vegetables".

the effect of alcohol and cigarettes on looks is overestimated. yeah sure yellow teeth from smoking and bloating from alcohol. but in order for these substances to suck collagen from your body, you have to use them to a large extent and for several decades, and honestly who gives a fuck if you would have more wrinkles in your 40s when your soft tissue is already collapsing.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21931, looksmidder and 1 other person
Drinking in moderation is fine tho

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Over for me

i smoke and my teeth are white af cuz i brush them actually with proper technique and dont rinse with water

i smoke and my teeth are white af cuz i brush them actually with proper technique and dont rinse with water
Why u don’t rinse with water ?

the effect of alcohol and cigarettes on looks is overestimated. yeah sure yellow teeth from smoking and bloating from alcohol. but in order for these substances to suck collagen from your body, you have to use them to a large extent and for several decades, and honestly who gives a fuck if you would have more wrinkles in your 40s when your soft tissue is already collapsing.
all the smokers i know lose teeth in their 30's. that because it makes the mouth dry. alcohol and cigarrets cause wrinkles. many people who do not smoke and drink have a youthful skin in their 40's and 50's. keep coping

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
many people who do not smoke and drink have a youthful skin in their 40's and 50's. keep coping
youre the one who coping lol

You forgot to mention that if you dont eat sugar you will still be young until 70

youre the one who coping lol

You forgot to mention that if you dont eat sugar you will still be young until 70
i dont eat suger anyway. who cares?

Without alcohol I wouldnt even be able to function like a normal person when been in groups of people when theres woman in them. So everytime I go out I hsve tondrink, even though I dont particularly enjoy it.

what’s the proper technique?