Looks > Morality

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Richard Ramirez was an evil human being. He graped and murdered a 9 year old girl. He terrorised LA. Many died and many lost family members and friends because of him. Yet girls have entire pages where they thirst and fantasise about him. In the PSL community, he is practically a God, idolised and admired for his looks. Neither us or them give a single fuck about Ramirez's actions and his victims. His looks overshadow everything. Morality collapses the moment beauty comes along. This is also proof that the difference between a bad or good person is their face, not their behaviour.

Do you think girls would wear t-shirts with John Wayn Gacy's face plastered across it? No. He's an evil pedophilic murderer who deserved to die. Poor Richie though...

View attachment image (2).png (1).webp

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27635, LooksThinker and 1 other person
the only people admiring him are autistic indians and women

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, RoyaleWithCheese, coomahboomah and 13 others
He is so popular, because of his actions, NOT because of his looks

If he worked at McDonalds living regular life noone would give a single fuck about him

This guy is a perfect example, killed and raped 30+ women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brianxx, Arcturus, 5.5psl and 4 others
the only people admiring him are autistic indians and women
Yeah even most women prefer Ted Bundy. He made it multiple years without getting caught studied law had gfs and held up a character. Both of these people are evil for the sake of it which I cannot respect but Ted Bundy is probably the closest person to Patrick Bateman irl. Rameriez was a wild dog literally a savage. They made patrick bateman and multiple other serial killers off this guy. No one would make a movie about this spic.

I can at least somewhat respect Ted for being smart he had a soul that was corrupted but he was still human a very evil human Richie to me is just an animal who should be put down. There is nothing redeemable about him nor interesting just a defective person who should have been shot a long time ago

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Acne Victim and redmaxx
He is so popular, because of his actions, NOT because of his looks

If he worked at McDonalds living regular life noone would give a single fuck about him

This guy is a perfect example, killed and raped 30+ women

View attachment 2423920
Who is that?

Also his looks still very much helped

And if his actions made him popular, then that's just more proof people admire evil more than good and morality is just a joke

Richard Ramirez was an evil human being. He graped and murdered a 9 year old girl. He terrorised LA. Many died and many lost family members and friends because of him. Yet girls have entire pages where they thirst and fantasise about him. In the PSL community, he is practically a God, idolised and admired for his looks.
same goes for every other mass murderer, their appearance is literally irrelevant, it's not what causes it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sens
Most incels are incels due to autism. You guys spend all day thinking that looks are the problem. Most men get laid, couples are looksmatched. Normal people do what they want most incels are just weird.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others
Morality doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler
  • +1
Reactions: Graham
This what happens when you empower women.

• JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde
Ted Bundy mogs Ramirez imo, because he gives out a natural "Chad" aura

Download
Imted2ages 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Yeah even most women prefer Ted Bundy. He made it multiple years without getting caught studied law had gfs and held up a character. Both of these people are evil for the sake of it which I cannot respect but Ted Bundy is probably the closest person to Patrick Bateman irl. Rameriez was a wild dog literally a savage. They made patrick bateman and multiple other serial killers off this guy. No one would make a movie about this spic.

I can at least somewhat respect Ted for being smart he had a soul that was corrupted but he was still human a very evil human Richie to me is just an animal who should be put down. There is nothing redeemable about him nor interesting just a defective person who should have been shot a long time ago
Couldn't have said it better myself

I have often questioned the use of the death penalty, but I realized it was meant for people like Richard Ramirez, absolute psychos who just need to be euthanized

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Deleted member 11126
Most incels are incels due to autism. You guys spend all day thinking that looks are the problem. Most men get laid, couples are looksmatched. Normal people do what they want most incels are just weird.
maybe i’m autistic but i’ve never been with a HTB despite being a HTN