Looks > NT

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Nothing more really needs to be said. The non-NT attractive incel is a fairytale/gaslighting tool

And abused dogs who never leave the house but slay immediately when they do… Idk if that proves anything

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives, Lookologist003, FaceandBBC and 3 others
looks come from money so money comes first

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and FaceandBBC
this forum has cycled back to profanity

Yes bro it’s all about looks

Guys only the RUUUÜÜKS can save you

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Nothing more really needs to be said. The non-NT attractive incel is a fairytale/gaslighting tool

And abused dogs who never leave the house but slay immediately when they do… Idk if that proves anything
For slaying it’s cope but for LTR you need to be NT or very good at masking it otherwise she’ll be miserable in your aspie presence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658
acting like that doesn't exist is copium
Jfl you have to be a real stunner in order to get away with being a not NT brain rot aspie, it’s not pleasing to be around aspies. And I’m saying that as an autist myself but I’m high IQ/conditioner for socializing so i overcame my aspie hardwiring

wow bro such a groundbreaking discovery i never thought about that.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld
NT > looks, for literally everything in life that isnt slaying mentally ill women on dating apps

true

cope
Bottom isn’t cope, I’m above average intelligence which helped me overcome autism along with good environmental feedback

Bottom isn’t cope, I’m above average intelligence which helped me overcome autism along with good environmental feedback
above average intelligence as an aspie just grants you the ability to recognise social norms (pattern recognition), NOT the ability to adhere to them like its second nature. people can still tell somethings off and will treat you accordingly, just because youre not the lolcow autistic freak of the classroom dont delude yourself into thinking youre immune to the nt tard detector

so thats why its cope

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
above average intelligence as an aspie just grants you the ability to recognise social norms (pattern recognition), NOT the ability to adhere to them like its second nature. people can still tell somethings off and will treat you accordingly, just because youre not the lolcow autistic freak of the classroom dont delude yourself into thinking youre immune to the nt tard detector

so thats why its cope
Hahahahaha fucking brutal man just let me cope. I can mask it pretty well but it comes off in very rare instances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658