Looks = Personality

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Your face literally says who you are. This is why personality matters most, and yes, women can see your personality through your looks.

Is the woman wrong to assume you have shit personality if you’re 300lb 20 year old NEET with retarded eye area?

Certain features say certain things about you. I can literally describe your personality and what you’re like just by seeing your face. I’ve mastered this skill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, stevielake, thecel and 15 others
Physiognomy is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
when will the beautifying mirror ASI come to existence?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
  • +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
have you noticed that sfcels often have anger issues and eyes that are too far apart?

I think they had lead or smth as kids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Growth Plate, Thinking_Machine and 3 others
What about chads like tyson beckford who got bullied as a kid?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Describe my personality in my morph and in my rating photo that I posted on another thread. I want to see those skills in action! :ROFLMAO:

What does my face say about my personality OP?

Be brutally honest. DM me your answer if you want or say it here, I value your opinion.

20220612 014409
20220424 175854
20220313 135214
20220718 015920

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
have you noticed that sfcels often have anger issues and eyes that are too far apart?

I think they had lead or smth as kids
My eyes aren’t too far apart, my blood levels are healthy. My anger comes from high testosterone and awareness.

Testosterone levels on average below what an 80 year old man should be in Western Europe and America.
That’s main thing driving down racism.

Meanwhile high T Afghanistans throw faggots off roofs and shoot at foreigners.

200 Chinese men stand in front of tanks at Tiananmen square and get run over all because they hate niggers.

Only white people can be racist “stormfrontcels”.

Ahem; Fuck niggers, curries and jews. Stop speaking white man language fuck off back to your shitholes

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
4A871384 25AD 47B7 BD54 2974E4B0A5CA

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and MoggerGaston
My eyes aren’t too far apart, my blood levels are healthy. My anger comes from high testosterone and awareness.

Testosterone levels on average below what an 80 year old man should be in Western Europe and America.
That’s main thing driving down racism.

Meanwhile high T Afghanistans throw faggots off roofs and shoot at foreigners.

200 Chinese men stand in front of tanks at Tiananmen square and get run over all because they hate niggers.

Only white people can be racist “stormfrontcels”.

Ahem; Fuck niggers, curries and jews. Stop speaking white man language fuck off back to your shitholes
C6499335 FCB9 4263 BCC3 934E0D5F65C1

Does his anger come from high testosterone and awareness?

Guy I went to school with, real unpleasant personality.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Just be yourself your face doesn’t matter it’s all about the personality bro:soy:

Meanwhile women decide in a matter of milliseconds that Drago has a better personality than the other guy despite not knowing either of them just by looking at their faces.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake