Looks preference theory

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
When I am super horny and looking at women I mostly like dimorphic features, like wide hips, fat ass and tits (dymorphic fat distribution), feminine face, ets… but things like facial asthetics are less important, however if I jerk off let’s say I will want to look at very feminine and dymorphic women before but after with post nut clarity I only want to look at high psl faces like Brooke shields even if there are fewer signs of fertility (like fully clothed high psl women). And I immediately dislike the fertile fat ass and tits low psl women in comparison

This makes perfect sense to me becouse the best evolutionary strategy when presented with many sexual options is the impregnate the most fertile women but then leave afterwards.

However if you are able to have sex with a woman with mogger genetics you will want to stick around to guarantee the success of your children.

Same Concept applies to women depending on their menstral cycle (altered by Jew birth control pills) but slightly different

I know this is water but idk I wanted to write it down

I know a woman in collage with extremely feminine curvy body and very feminine face but she has subhuman facial bones (terrible orbitals maxilla is ok, very small jaw) she gets attention from men but probably only for short term relationships,

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BadmanGangstar, Trilogy and 3 others
This is why a cute face is often LTR material. They tend to be HTB-Stacylite, but present markers of high fertility too (feminine faces and more estrogenic bodies). It’s the best of both worlds…

A high PSL face, with strong jaw etc would be called hot - like Angelina Jolie. But she wouldn’t be preferred to a HTB with curves for a short term relationship.

A low PSL face, LTB-MTB who’s gymmaxxed - wouldn’t be preferred to a HTB who’s less curvy, for a long term relationship.

But the truth is even with a high PSL face girl, if you truly like her, then the sex would be great to the point you wouldn’t think about potentially missing out.. also the benefits of being with higher PSL girl for a relationship outweigh the potentially “better” sex you would have with somebody lower PSL but more curvy.

Ofc ideal is Stacy with feminine body:
2651161 d9198686bc60d3497a4ebb942a0ff23e
2651213 1640029694219

When I am super horny and looking at women I mostly like dimorphic features, like wide hips, fat ass and tits (dymorphic fat distribution), feminine face, ets… but things like facial asthetics are less important, however if I jerk off let’s say I will want to look at very feminine and dymorphic women before but after with post nut clarity I only want to look at high psl faces like Brooke shields even if there are fewer signs of fertility (like fully clothed high psl women). And I immediately dislike the fertile fat ass and tits low psl women in comparison

This makes perfect sense to me becouse the best evolutionary strategy when presented with many sexual options is the impregnate the most fertile women but then leave afterwards.

However if you are able to have sex with a woman with mogger genetics you will want to stick around to guarantee the success of your children.

Same Concept applies to women depending on their menstral cycle (altered by Jew birth control pills) but slightly different

I know this is water but idk I wanted to write it down

I know a woman in collage with extremely feminine curvy body and very feminine face but she has subhuman facial bones (terrible orbitals maxilla is ok, very small jaw) she gets attention from men but probably only for short term relationships,
(y)