Looks rating 177cm, 65kg 22 yo

D

Deleted member 30606

Iron
As it says, want to get rhino to correct tip after injury thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_0980.JPG
    IMG_0980.JPG
    336.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    265.8 KB · Views: 0
Brutal.

For your age LTN you look older for me tbh.

Big failo is your lower third and the downturned mouth.
On the side pic its looks like your mouthbreather stop NOW with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30606
Mogs me to Bangladesh and back

There's something horribly wrong with your mouth. You need extensive jaw work.

Like LTN, but don't be sad, the ascension plan is right in front of you! carrotpill 1kgx6

Since your lower third is your biggest failo maybe posefraud to make your mouth seem less weird and then take the carrotpill so you can grow huge masseters and achieve that dreaded dominant masculine jawline.

If you do Rhino you will go from 4/10 to 4.0034/10. Point is you have alot of bigger failos

Get a tan if you can, could help idk

Terrible chin to philtrum ratio

Like LTN, but don't be sad, the ascension plan is right in front of you! carrotpill 1kgx6

Since your lower third is your biggest failo maybe posefraud to make your mouth seem less weird and then take the carrotpill so you can grow huge masseters and achieve that dreaded dominant masculine jawline.

If you do Rhino you will go from 4/10 to 4.0034/10. Point is you have alot of bigger failos

Get a tan if you can, could help idk
WTF IS CARROTPILL? IM A NOOB SORRY

I know my hairstyle is crackhouse tier

WTF IS CARROTPILL? IM A NOOB SORRY
The idea that eating carrots is the best softmax method.
The benefits include but are not limited to:
1. Chewing can workout those masseters and temporalis. Masseters are important for the overall shape and size of the jawline, and temporalis hypertrophy may or may not have an affect on the shape and growth of the browridge area.
2. Skin glow and texture quality improvements. Not only are there numerous components in carrots which help improve skin quality, but they also contain tons of beta caroten, which in large quantities create a tannish-glow.
3. Hard chewing is important for craniofacial growth and development, which is more important for you younger incels trying to looksmax. Chew hard and grow a good face as Prof. Mike Mew says.
4. Helps you lose fat, and will get you one step closer to that 6-pack and chiseled facial features!
5. High in nutrients kind of, especially when you eat 1kg per day.
6. Helps keep you hydrated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 30884
Brutal.

For your age LTN you look older for me tbh.

Big failo is your lower third and the downturned mouth.
On the side pic its looks like your mouthbreather stop NOW with that.
Was smoking and vaping heavily, now doing tret, niacinamide e.t.c may make post about improvements timeline.

The idea that eating carrots is the best softmax method.
The benefits include but are not limited to:
1. Chewing can workout those masseters and temporalis. Masseters are important for the overall shape and size of the jawline, and temporalis hypertrophy may or may not have an affect on the shape and growth of the browridge area.
2. Skin glow and texture quality improvements. Not only are there numerous components in carrots which help improve skin quality, but they also contain tons of beta caroten, which in large quantities create a tannish-glow.
3. Hard chewing is important for craniofacial growth and development, which is more important for you younger incels trying to looksmax. Chew hard and grow a good face as Prof. Mike Mew says.
4. Helps you lose fat, and will get you one step closer to that 6-pack and chiseled facial features!
5. High in nutrients kind of, especially when you eat 1kg per day.
6. Helps keep you hydrated.
Alright I'll read up further thanks Master Carrot. Mewing has a bad name to me though. Heard its dogshit but whatever.

Alright I'll read up further thanks Master Carrot. Mewing has a bad name to me though. Heard its dogshit but whatever.
I can't tell if mewing was the biggest factor in my ascension, but in conjunction with gym, diet and testomaxing, mewing has really changed my facial appearance. It takes a very long time. It took me about 2 years before i started seing real results, but i started when i was already at my adult height, so it surely wasn't puberty.

I can't tell if mewing was the biggest factor in my ascension, but in conjunction with gym, diet and testomaxing, mewing has really changed my facial appearance. It takes a very long time. It took me about 2 years before i started seing real results, but i started when i was already at my adult height, so it surely wasn't puberty.
Yeah but test ---> balding

well some of the symptoms do overlap with me, but you can say that about most diseases so...
Wide hips + skinny fat + narrow shoulders. If you have any of these then...

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
yeah well Klinefelters is 1/1000 people, you are describing like 1/4 of men.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Brutal, my condolences. Only beard frauding might save you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30606
You look fine to me tbh, not good looking but not really ugly either, ur fine.