Looks really are everything and I mean everything

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Looks and personality go hand in hand. Your looks are your personality. Your looks decide how you feel and how you act, they decide whether you feel worthy or unworthy, it’s all influenced by the way you see yourself in the mirror and you can not lie to yourself. You look like shit, you feel like shit, you look sexy, you feel sexy, you look submissive, you feel submissive, you look dominant, you feel dominant and act accordingly in your daily life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Funnyunenjoyer1, autistic_tendencies and 5 others
Doesn't apply to me

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and nathan
20240821 160120

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, mike21, baerr and 4 others
inhibition>looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Funnyunenjoyer1 and NZb6Air
water

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
all the looks just to get cucked by shit status

• +1
Spot on, lookmaxxers are naturally ugly dudes with a look that's clearly trying to be attractive.
If one is ugly he should at least try to change that. Get handsome or die trying

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Mewton, nathan and 1 other person
I wouldn't say everything

• +1
IMG 5565
IMG 5566

• Woah
all the looks just to get cucked by shit status
A high Status is the reward of society for existing as genetically superior person. If people don’t perceive someone as handsome or cool, he can never have status among his people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Klasik616, scrunchables and 1 other person
yup they are and you look like shit so guess it’s game over for you huh

• So Sad
IMG 20240822 180757

So relatable @nathan, I even did this shit once.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and nathan
Looks and personality go hand in hand. Your looks are your personality. Your looks decide how you feel and how you act, they decide whether you feel worthy or unworthy, it’s all influenced by the way you see yourself in the mirror and you can not lie to yourself. You look like shit, you feel like shit, you look sexy, you feel sexy, you look submissive, you feel submissive, you look dominant, you feel dominant and act accordingly in your daily life.
barella nutella cucurella

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Low IQ take but it's .org so whatever. I'll just say looks influence everything but it's not the only factor. Upbringing/nurturing or lack thereof can make or break a person's commitment to participate in society in a pro social way. Having narcy parents fucks you up even if you look good because they objectify and instrumentalize their children to gratify their own needs. The problem is not being seen and accepted for who you are developmentally so you build no foundation of trust in humanity.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and downstein