Looks theory is bullshit

Whyamihere

Whyamihere

Banned
Every fucking day looks theory gets completely destroyed in my life. The guys with hot jb gfs are the most unattractive worthless scum of the earth but guess why they got a gf. Because their fucking social chads they are low nt/low inhib af. A guy i know whos 5'4 with bug eyes and no facial structure got a fucking Stacey as a gf. Wanna know why he's rich, low inhib and low nt. Fuck i wish i was low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Cool story bro

its a glitch in the simulation tbh. its not real, the creator is just fucking with you

• +1
Reactions: Einon and ElliotRodgerJr
"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.
  • Thread starterRyo_Hazuki
  • Start dateApr 18, 2018
Watch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/82.jpg?1519694020
Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages4,310
Apr 18, 2018
  • Add bookmark
Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, Deleted member 1347 and 4 others
Wow, tons of research and empirical data are completely destroyed by this and I just got sucked off by 3 stacies. Thanks, op.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SikKunt, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
Being NT goes a long way tbh, I doubt I would be incel if I had good social skills.

Looks are still king though. That’s the ultimate blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.
  • Thread starterRyo_Hazuki
  • Start dateApr 18, 2018
Watch
Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages4,310
Apr 18, 2018
  • Add bookmark
Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

Hmm maybe I am just losing my mind over the blackpill

Wow, tons of research and empirical data are completely destroyed by this and I just got sucked off by 3 stacies. Thanks, op.
> /s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, Insomniac and 1 other person
Being NT goes a long way tbh, I doubt I would be incel if I had good social skills.

Looks are still king though. That’s the ultimate blackpill.
bro, try a lil but of cocaine and liquor tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad and itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended and Whyamihere
I think being nt is more important to actually acquire a gf but she will still be more attracted to the gl person

when the blackpill is too hard to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 7, 2017Messages4,310
Apr 17, 2018
NekoStance said:
iv0qu.jpg

seriously though
the blackpill is true confidence cannot be faked
Women HATE confidence in ugly men more than anything. They HATE it when ugly men are outgoing, trying to chat them up, trying to get their numbers, etc.

Legit confident ugly male = incel who completely lacks self-awareness (likely ASPIE)

Women want to deal with ugly men as little as possible, ideally not at all. They want ugly men to keep their heads down, not speak to them, not look at them, and to stay in their apartments/basements. I'd go as far as to say at least half of them legitimately want ugly men to all commit suicide.

One of the main goals of third wave feminism is specifically to stomp confident, outgoing, ugly men out of society. When you cut through the bullshit and read between the lines, that's what feminists are trying to accomplish with all this "street harassment" hysteria.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Location and JBF pill always will be more important than simplistic looks theory.

More sophisticated blackpillers come to understand this in time.

Jfl at the coping in this

He had a Stacy gf, pics or didn’t happen, u don’t know interpersonal relationship Or anything tbh

Also, exceptions are reocurrent and present, rather, looks theory and LMS+ stay rule of general law, applicable in nearly all cases. If you think muh debunked, wire the person with electrodes and lie detectors then test the results.

How long will that couple last, how affective would she be to him vs a chad

Remember virtue signalling pity fucks and dates

You mention JB, it’s notably easier for teens, who date other teens, who r jb, for multiple factors I can’t bother to elaborate.
Just Be First. It's connected with social circle game theory and stuff like that.
Just be best of firsts bro, all people when they make social circle they don’t do it with 1 person bro, rather, 3-15, be best or second best from that, and maybe.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Jfl at the coping in this

He had a Stacy gf, pics or didn’t happen, u don’t know interpersonal relationship Or anything tbh

Also, exceptions are reocurrent and present, rather, looks theory and LMS+ stay rule of general law, applicable in nearly all cases. If you think muh debunked, wire the person with electrodes and lie detectors then test the results.

How long will that couple last, how affective would she be to him vs a chad

Remember virtue signalling pity fucks and dates

You mention JB, it’s notably easier for teens, who date other teens, who r jb, for multiple factors I can’t bother to elaborate.

Just be best of firsts bro, all people when they make social circle they don’t do it with 1 person bro, rather, 3-15, be best or second best from that, and maybe.
Wont doxx myself too high inhib also ur right this thread was just my last bluepilled braincels trying to cope

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
cope harder