Looks theory is overrated.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
All throughout high school, people called me ugly and made fun of me because of my giant downturned nose. Called "dicksize nose", "witch nose", etc. I thought they were just bullies, but when I graduated high school multiple guys mentioned I had a big nose during the summer. People said I was ugly because of my big nose and I should get surgery. This was multiple bluepilled normies in high school who casually told me I should get a Rhinoplasty. My nose was that bad.

Fast forward a few years, I finally got the money to get Rhinoplasty. Found a good surgeon, got the surgery, decent results. Since everyone's wearing a mask, I didn't expect anything to change and thought that once masks were finally off, I would ascend due to no longer having a massive nose. In the mean time during quarantine, I went from 175 lbs at 6'7" up to 225 lbs while still at low BF (10.9%).

Now that mask mandates have been gone in my area for a month, nothing has changed. No one will initiate conversations with me, people will have conversations around me while I'm sitting alone staring at my phone, and girls are still repulsed if I make eye contact or hint that I might talk to them. Looks theory is overrated.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12344, ChristianChad and 10 others
because rhino wouldn't save an ugly face. and height,bf,body are all cope, its all about your face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend, Romeo1111 and 11 others
Bean 9

• +1
Reactions: thecel and WadlowMaxxing
because rhino wouldn't save an ugly face. and height,bf,body are all cope, its all about your face.
It was my main normie flaw. Everyone who criticized my looks brought up my massive nose and that was the first insult that bullies used as comebacks.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Problably you have other failos that make you ugly? Or maybe you just need to start conversation and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, CursedOne and 3 others
It was my main normie flaw. Everyone who criticized my looks brought up my massive nose and that was the first insult that bullies used as comebacks.
normies only know about nose, skin and hair. they can't tell what is your actual problem.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, SubhumanCurrycel and Lmao
Problably you have other failos that make you ugly? Or maybe you just need to start conversation and see what happens
Everything else is average tbh.
normies only know about nose, skin and hair. they can't tell what is your actual problem.
Cope. Normies know about chins and jaws. There was a girl who was badly recessed and guys would comment that she had no chin. My lower third is average.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Everything else is average tbh
Sure? You said that you have a hight hairline, and considering height, you problably have a long midface too

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sure? You said that you have a hight hairline, and considering height, you problably have a long midface too
I have high hairline but I wear hats most of the time. My midface is not that long.

your looks determine the quality of your life.

I have high hairline but I wear hats most of the time. My midface is not that long.
Well assuming that now you have an average face, no more ugly.
This is exactly the life of an average man. No one starts conversation with you, girls don't approach you or give IOI. Being average sucks, we are basically invisible between hundreds of average men.

That's just the looks theory confirmed: you need to have above average face to be noticed by girls and approached

As an average man, you're supposed to start conversation and put effort in it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, thereallegend, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
No one will initiate conversations with me, people will have conversations around me while I'm sitting alone staring at my phone, and girls are still repulsed if I make eye contact or hint that I might talk to them.
it is because you are autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Well assuming that now you have an average face, no more ugly.
This is exactly the life of an average man. No one starts conversation with you, girls don't approach you or give IOI. Being average sucks, we are basically invisible between hundreds of average men.

That's just the looks theory confirmed: you need to have above average face to be noticed by girls and approached

As an average man, you're supposed to start conversation and put effort in it
Even at 6'7" 225 gymmaxed?

yeah i can relate to that..
So what's the issue? Looks? I had a friend in high school who was average face and tall and everyone talked to him, including girls.

i know this will sound like normie shit but fr at 6'7 haven't you ever considered basketball for statuemaxxing

i know this will sound like normie shit but fr at 6'7 haven't you ever considered basketball for statuemaxxing
I played basketball and it helped. The stacies at my school would say hello to me in the hallways and compliment my performance after the games. They were already dating guys and I wasn't getting invited to any parties by them so they weren't interested in me, just completely platonic. Statusmaxxing is legit but I was very ugly in high school due to my nose. If I was average looking I would've easily ascended back then.

Problem is, I've already graduated high school and I'm an unathletic white guy so no shot of me playing at a big college or professionally.

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
So what's the issue? Looks? I had a friend in high school who was average face and tall and everyone talked to him, including girls.
relate hard to this too but i just got over it tbh i missed and it is what it is and i sincerely can't tell what was the issue or what it is in your case just luck maybe i don't fucking know

relate hard to this too but i just got over it tbh i missed and it is what it is and i sincerely can't tell what was the issue or what it is in your case just luck maybe i don't fucking know
Any other ideas for statusmaxxing at my size? Sports at my college are basically recreational and barely anyone even shows up to the games.

have you asked for a rate from anyone here
Apparently I'm average looking now after Rhino. It's hard to tell because you can't see my entire body, body language, resting facial expression, all angles, etc.

Any other ideas for statusmaxxing at my size? Sports at my college are basically recreational and barely anyone even shows up to the games.
malemodelmaxxing tb hmost of male models nowadays are just tall and ugly because tall is the requirement don't have that idea that models should be tall and good looking because that's rare and all of them are highest paid models like opry, chico, gandy.. where do you live btw

Apparently I'm average looking now after Rhino. It's hard to tell because you can't see my entire body, body language, resting facial expression, all angles, etc.
no one can help with imagination, go for some trusted high iq members to rate you

malemodelmaxxing tb hmost of male models nowadays are just tall and ugly because tall is the requirement don't have that idea that models should be tall and good looking because that's rare and all of them are highest paid models like opry, chico, gandy.. where do you live btw
Any examples of tall and ugly models?

no one can help with imagination, go for some trusted high iq members to rate you
Who are some trusted users who won't just recommend expensive surgeries for minor issues?

These are the biggest problems nonetheless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Beetlejuice and mortis
everyone claims he is a gigachad here, if you call yourself "average" then its over.
I'm average according to objective features.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Any examples of tall and ugly models?
im not into the modelling industry im all ik now that people like gandy, chico or opry are 0.00001%
Who are some trusted users who won't just recommend expensive surgeries for minor issues?
@Hopelessmofoker @SkinjobCatastrophe those are geniuly the nicest users i see on the forum so i don't think they will doxx you or smth so idk bro just go to to anyone that can confirm what you claim

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, mortis, gamma and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Pumanator and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and randomvanish
Looks theory is not dead. Some autists on this forum are braindead tho.

If you believed all your life that getting from 3-4 to 5-6 will get you unreal popularity, social life, non stop IOI's etc then it's just your own bs you believed in.

Anyone who ascended from subhuman to normie/high tier normie still has to built his social circles and social skills to get a normie life.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Lawton88
Male models are usually between 6 ft and 6 ft 5

At 6 ft 7 he's problably too tall, models have to fit in small clothes and can't be too tall or too jacked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pumanator
Looks theory is not dead. Some autists on this forum are braindead tho.

If you believed all your life that getting from 3-4 to 5-6 will get you unreal popularity, social life, non stop IOI's etc then it's just your own bs you believed in.

Anyone who ascended from subhuman to normie/high tier normie still has to built his social circles and social skills to get a normie life.
I'm not expecting girls to drool over me. I'm just expecting guys to want to befriend me, girls to at least give me the time of day, etc.

I'm not expecting girls to drool over me. I'm just expecting guys to want to befriend me, girls to at least give me the time of day, etc.
If you are normal looking you understand that the only reason you are not getting that is prolly your behaviour and lack of social adaptivity?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you are normal looking you understand that the only reason you are not getting that is prolly your behaviour and lack of social adaptivity?
Don't think so. I acted just like everyone else on the first day of class. Everyone around me found a partner for their introduction project and all the people next to me turned to the other side or behind them. Same thing happened in another class.

Don't think so. I acted just like everyone else on the first day of class. Everyone around me found a partner for their introduction project and all the people next to me turned to the other side or behind them. Same thing happened in another class.
So how do you explain it?

Maybe because you're low iq and dont realize a long midface is unfixable

Similar to Ballou and Maher's tbh.
Maher is compact
Ballou is slightly longish at worst
I'm not talking about the midfacial ratio but rather the pure length