Looks theory was created by fags. The origins

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
The concept of "looks theory" originated well before Blackpilled forums existed. It began with gay men and their intense focus on achieving peak male aesthetics, which explains why homosexuals often spend significant amounts of money on their appearance and undergo cosmetic procedures more frequently than women. Contrary to the belief held by some that looks theory was derived from female-centric forums, it was created by faggots.

The entire looks theory on looksmax.org, and even preceding Blackpilled-adjacent forums like PUAhate/SlutHate, actually originated from bodybuilding forum's misc section. It wasn't women but gay men who developed this theory. While women discussed makeup and skincare on forums like Lipstick Alley and FemaleDatingStrategies, faggots on PUAhate were pioneering looks theory. They drew inspiration from sculptures like Arno Breker, meticulously mapping out the male face and breaking it down into ideal ratios by analyzing the features of male models.

The users on SlutHate expanded on this research by extensively studying the male skull and human anatomy. They uncovered obscure surgeries with cosmetic potential and invented novel procedures to enhance facial bone structure to meet these standards. Lookism.net then integrated all these concepts with a rating system, and looksmax.org refined these theories and systems further with updated, well-researched information, resulting in the looks theory we know today with it's extreme emphasis on ridiculously angular features and striking masculine bone structure at perfect ratios with perfect skin and eye coloration. However lately there has been a shift on looksmax.org to appreciate men with more feminine features aswell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, ReadBooksEveryday, brucewayne78 and 28 others
@Veganist

looks theory is the biggest psy-op created to troll the normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, ReadBooksEveryday, dopaminebeyondfried and 6 others
@Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and 5'7 zoomer
Michelangelo made a statue in my honour, what have u done w ur life inkell

4F0D93DB 96CF 4E99 B2B4 8D4999858DA0

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, horizontallytall, ReadBooksEveryday and 9 others
So, you're saying we should let gay men on the forum because they have a better intuitive sense of what makes an attractive man?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, SlavicGeneral, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Looks theory comes from PUA, it's in the name. Mystery coined the whole "x theory" lingo. It's the rejection of the red pill. Red pillers and PUA scammers spent a decade telling short ugly guys looks don't matter. It was bound to explode at one point or another.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, HTN_Mentalcel, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
So, you're saying we should let gay men on the forum because they have a better intuitive sense of what makes an attractive man?
Well.... I think it's safe to say there's already quite a few gay people here.
A forum that is focused on male beauty is certainly going to attract those people.

Gays are better looking on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Imretarded?
Gays are already allowed on the forum they just aren't allowed to make gay posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, PointOfNoReturn, Imretarded? and 3 others
Faggots created an entire field studying empirically what makes a male attractive meanwhile foids don't even know what they want.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 72783, SlavicGeneral and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforyouboyo, BigJimsWornOutTires, Michael Myers and 2 others
Faggots created an entire field studying empirically what makes a male attractive meanwhile foids don't even know what they want.
Yeah, they do.

Looks theory comes from PUA, it's in the name. Mystery coined the whole "x theory" lingo. It's the rejection of the red pill. Red pillers and PUA scammers spent a decade telling short ugly guys looks don't matter. It was bound to explode at one point or another.
the issue is that both redpillers and so called “blackpillers” are wrong. redpillers say “just lift weights and get rich” which is obviously bullshit, blackpillers say its all about looks which is also complete bullshit

real issue is obviously society, inceldom is caused by society but none of the three sides want to admit that (bluepillers on reddit, redpill scammers, blackpillers on this forum)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, FutureSlayer, ChadL1te and 1 other person
the issue is that both redpillers and so called “blackpillers” are wrong. redpillers say “just lift weights and get rich” which is obviously bullshit, blackpillers say its all about looks which is also complete bullshit

real issue is obviously society, inceldom is caused by society but none of the three sides want to admit that (bluepillers on reddit, redpill scammers, blackpillers on this forum)
It's always been LMS.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Inceldom is caused by society in that girls used to be forcefully married to men they were not attracted to. The moment this ended it was over for the majority of men.

Inceldom is caused by society in that girls used to be forcefully married to men they were not attracted to. The moment this ended it was over for the majority of men.
inceldom began when females got rights they never deserved to have

societal collapse is thanks to soyboys and cucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, FutureSlayer, bloomercel and 1 other person
It's always been LMS.
you’re both missing the point. there’s plenty of retarded vermin out there who are much uglier and dumber than all three of us who are having sex at this very moment while we post on obscure internet forums

why does that happen? clearly not looks as they look like garbage and it’s not money, it’s society for fucks sake, all of my problems are caused by society, im completely fine with how I look, I just don’t want to live under these retarded laws anymore

also the idea girls were “forcefully married” is a feminist myth. look at the guys they lose their virginity to at a very young age. its all unattractive spastics their age. if they are fine losing their v card to idiots like that, they will be perfectly fine marrying any adult man

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
you’re both missing the point. there’s retarded vermin who are much uglier and dumber than all three of us who are having sex at this very moment while we post on obscure internet forums

why does that happen? clearly not looks as they look like garbage and it’s not money, it’s society for fucks sake, all of my problems are caused by society, im completely fine with how I look, I just don’t want to live under these retarded laws anymore

also the idea girls were “forcefully married” is a feminist myth. look at the guys they lose their virginity to at a very young age. its all unattractive spastics their age. if they are fine losing their v card to idiots like that, they will be perfectly fine marrying any adult man
We see very different things. Girls lose their virginities to all sorts of men. Boys their age, drug dealers, their uncles, the family dog, the bus driver, teachers, dad's friends, guys hanging around their school or neighborhood, and so on. Most young men are incels, so those boys must be very busy if they are deflowering all the girls. Girls absolutely love dumb men too.

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
That's true. Mystery and the OG crowd did advocate looksmaxing, surgery and stuff before you learn game.

Pure Looksmaxing (without game, approaching, or getting rejected) is kind of a new phenomenon though born from dating apps. Even Chads had to approach before dating apps if they wanted multiple new slays a week/month.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
That's true. Mystery and the OG crowd did advocate looksmaxing, surgery and stuff before you learn game.

Pure Looksmaxing (without game, approaching, or getting rejected) is kind of a new phenomenon though born from dating apps. Even Chads had to approach before dating apps if they wanted multiple new slays a week/month.
Game was mostly an excuse to sell bootcamps, books, one on one lessons, etc. Even the tall good looking guys admitted they had a success chance of at most 2%. For the average guy it was zero.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yeah i remember all these looks schizos were called metrosexuals in 2005

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and bloomercel
The concept of "looks theory" originated well before Blackpilled forums existed. It began with gay men and their intense focus on achieving peak male aesthetics, which explains why homosexuals often spend significant amounts of money on their appearance and undergo cosmetic procedures more frequently than women. Contrary to the belief held by some that looks theory was derived from female-centric forums, it was created by faggots.

The entire looks theory on looksmax.org, and even preceding Blackpilled-adjacent forums like PUAhate/SlutHate, actually originated from bodybuilding forum's misc section. It wasn't women but gay men who developed this theory. While women discussed makeup and skincare on forums like Lipstick Alley and FemaleDatingStrategies, faggots on PUAhate were pioneering looks theory. They drew inspiration from sculptures like Arno Breker, meticulously mapping out the male face and breaking it down into ideal ratios by analyzing the features of male models.

The users on SlutHate expanded on this research by extensively studying the male skull and human anatomy. They uncovered obscure surgeries with cosmetic potential and invented novel procedures to enhance facial bone structure to meet these standards. Lookism.net then integrated all these concepts with a rating system, and looksmax.org refined these theories and systems further with updated, well-researched information, resulting in the looks theory we know today with it's extreme emphasis on ridiculously angular features and striking masculine bone structure at perfect ratios with perfect skin and eye coloration. However lately there has been a shift on looksmax.org to appreciate men with more feminine features aswell.
Thank you gaybros.:love:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Bomber517
you’re both missing the point. there’s plenty of retarded vermin out there who are much uglier and dumber than all three of us who are having sex at this very moment while we post on obscure internet forums

I don't see ugly people in relationships or getting sex. I think you like most men over rate women and severely under rate men you see irl.

I don't see ugly people in relationships or getting sex. I think you like most men over rate women and severely under rate men you see irl.
nah I don’t underrate, I hate people who underrrate or overrate, I live in a stupid country where guys a million times uglier than me are able to get girls while I just rot on obscure forums

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral

This explains quite a bit.

However lately there has been a shift on looksmax.org to appreciate men with more feminine features aswell.
Also isn't there a slight preference in the entire population to appreciate people with slightly more feminine faces on average?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
zyzz was the first popular looksmaxxer afaik. Had steroids, veneers and jaw implants/fillers

• +1

we need a further pill that focuses on blaming the government and society actively, not in a depressing fashion but an Evola “Ride The Tiger” one

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Jason Voorhees
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Jason Voorhees
nah I don’t underrate, I hate people who underrrate or overrate, I live in a stupid country where guys a million times uglier than me are able to get girls while I just rot on obscure forums
Many folks seem to not understand that this phenomenon is so common irl. Only on obscure incel forum do people claim ugly people get no girls.

Yesterday I was in a bus next to a 15-16 year old couple who couldn't stop kissing. Girl was a high mtb with exceptionally fat ass and was wearing short shorts so half of her ass was visible. Her bf however was a twink with kyphosis, birdcel, ultra recessed, ultra crooked nose, pushed back hairline (unfortunate slavic generics). I kid you not he looked 0.5psl better than the birdcel meme guy but tried ti act tough (wearing yeezy 350s, some denim shorts and a lacoste bag). This ugly bastard who would be rated subhuman (not even ltn) pulled an above average faced girl with extremely fertile hips and ass.

Looks theory is a meme 100%, it's just more believable to incels than redpill/bluepill but none of these 3 theories are close to being correct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Jason Voorhees, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Many folks seem to not understand that this phenomenon is so common irl. Only on obscure incel forum do people claim ugly people get no girls.

Yesterday I was in a bus next to a 15-16 year old couple who couldn't stop kissing. Girl was a high mtb with exceptionally fat ass and was wearing short shorts so half of her ass was visible. Her bf however was a twink with kyphosis, birdcel, ultra recessed, ultra crooked nose, pushed back hairline (unfortunate slavic generics). I kid you not he looked 0.5psl better than the birdcel meme guy but tried ti act tough (wearing yeezy 350s, some denim shorts and a lacoste bag). This ugly bastard who would be rated subhuman (not even ltn) pulled an above average faced girl with extremely fertile hips and ass.

Looks theory is a meme 100%, it's just more believable to incels than redpill/bluepill but none of these 3 theories are close to being correct.
Things like this don’t happen after 18/19 tho, bad boy game only appeal to teens ofc

• +1

Did this happen in slavland?

I agree with this post 100%. I have spoken on this in the past and even have shown real studies and data shows that men who care much about ideals of men masculinity and figure, were more likely to be homosexual.

Its also very easy without hard data to come to this conclusion too, as women throughout history and today are known to care more about looks and figure than men, to the point its likely a biological preposition and not born through circumstances.

That is very logical especially when you realize that most of this forum is worshipping feminine looking men like Chico instead of masculine features, while women actually want to get fucked by a masculine looking man like Morrone.
I'd say that this forum has a lot of closeted homosexuals that get turned on by twink femboys.

• +1
That is very logical especially when you realize that most of this forum is worshipping feminine looking men like Chico instead of masculine features, while women actually want to get fucked by a masculine looking man like Morrone.
I'd say that this forum has a lot of closeted homosexuals that get turned on by twink femboys.
No. It just reflects this forums predominant age base now. Which is 14-20. Feminine looking men do better with the girls in this forums age range.

• +1
No. It just reflects this forums predominant age base now. Which is 14-20. Feminine looking men do better with the girls in this forums age range.
When I was that age, I was one of the very few guys who could look a thick ass beard, looked older and way more androgenic than 99% of my peers, I did better with girls than feminine looking guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Things like this don’t happen after 18/19 tho, bad boy game only appeal to teens ofc
Idk, I'd like to believe it's true, but I still see so many truecels on the regular with cute girls in uni. One of my friends has dolphin tier ipd and a very cute long term gf. Ntpill is probably the most important tbh.

Did this happen in slavland?
Yes, obviously there's so many unfortunate looking guys here that women tend to prefer the ugly ones lol. We've talked about it many times in slavland you need to act tough and be as ugly as possible to pull. Probably the only places on earth where being bald is a halo and having curtains is a failo.

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad and Jason Voorhees
When I was that age, I was one of the very few guys who could look a thick ass beard, looked older and way more androgenic than 99% of my peers, I did better with girls than feminine looking guys.
I believe it has to do with region you are in. In slavland beard is a halo, in the modern west with tiktok it's a brutal failo.

• +1
Idk, I'd like to believe it's true, but I still see so many truecels on the regular with cute girls in uni. One of my friends has dolphin tier ipd and a very cute long term gf. Ntpill is probably the most important tbh.

Yes, obviously there's so many unfortunate looking guys here that women tend to prefer the ugly ones lol. We've talked about it many times in slavland you need to act tough and be as ugly as possible to pull. Probably the only places on earth where being bald is a halo and having curtains is a failo.
Ive heard in slavic countries. Money and status is more important than looks.

• +1
I believe it has to do with region you are in. In slavland beard is a halo, in the modern west with tiktok it's a brutal failo.
Very possible, here in Dinaric alps It's pretty much ideal being masculine looking (dark, tall, muscular, able to grow a beard.)
But also I had spent quite a bit of time in the Netherlands, some native Dutch blondes liked my pheno and I'm far away from a prettyboy look.
Beard is probably a failo in places where you got every 2nd person being a bearded ethnic, but I think attraction is more hormonal than region based.

• +1
If what you are saying is indeed true, then this makes a lot of sense tbh

Ive heard in slavic countries. Money and status is more important than looks.
Correct. Being a drug dealer is the biggest halo you can have here.

• +1