Looks vs. Status: What would you choose?

As which person would you prefer to reincarnate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Imagine you could choose to reincarnate as one of these two persons: Chico or Arjen Robben. Who would you choose?

Chico:

- Slayed like crazy as a teen
- Became a model and rich, but never really famous like the top female models
- Met his wife at 19, married her with 21
- Had kids with 23 and 25
- Is still not 30, rich, married with 2 kids

Chico
Chico1

Chico2

Arjen Robben:

- Started his high-earning professional football career at 18
- Married his teenage oneitis at 23, had kids with 24, 26 and 28
- Became completely bald at mid-20s
- Peaked in his football career at 28-32, became a worldwide-known superstar with Giga-Status
- Is 37, rich, married with 3 kids

Robben
Robben1

Robben2

Both had awesome lifes and can already lay back and enjoy the rest. They never had to wageslave, are rich, had endless SMV and still settled down and had kids in their 20s, probably because they had so much validation that they didn't feel the urge to slay anymore.

The difference between both: Chico had 0,0001% in Looks all over the world, Robben had 0,0001% in Status all over the world.

What would you choose?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Change Chico with Drago. I don't want to age like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, CursedOne, Adreyan and 2 others
Chico has status tho

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Robben is known by billion football fans around the world, Chico is not a top-tier celebrity.
Would choose Chico. Status isn’t even all that unless you’re a attention seeker.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
hair >>> looks and status and both are baldcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
Imagine you could choose to reincarnate as one of these two persons: Chico or Arjen Robben. Who would you choose?

Chico:

- Slayed like crazy as a teen
- Became a model and rich, but never really famous like the top female models
- Met his wife at 19, married her with 21
- Had kids with 23 and 25
- Is still not 30, rich, married with 2 kids

View attachment 1130676View attachment 1130678
View attachment 1130680

Arjen Robben:

- Started his high-earning professional football career at 18
- Married his teenage oneitis at 23, had kids with 24, 26 and 28
- Became completely bald at mid-20s
- Peaked in his football career at 28-32, became a worldwide-known superstar with Giga-Status
- Is 37, rich, married with 3 kids

View attachment 1130704View attachment 1130705
View attachment 1130683

Both had awesome lifes and can already lay back and enjoy the rest. They never had to wageslave, are rich, had endless SMV and still settled down and had kids in their 20s, probably because they had so much validation that they didn't feel the urge to slay anymore.

The difference between both: Chico had 0,0001% in Looks all over the world, Robben had 0,0001% in Status all over the world.

What would you choose?
literally didnt even read just looked at their faces
chico idc if the other guy is a billionaire i need validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Chico easy
Imagine walking around with this face

Chico. Doesn't matter if people know you or not, you can get prime pussy with his looks.

• +1
Chico. Doesn't matter if people know you or not, you can get prime pussy with his looks.
Robben had so much status that he could have get any Stacy he wants tbh.

Robben had so much status that he could have get any Stacy he wants tbh.
In the end, they're both successful and rich. Chico just had to learn to walk in a runway while Robben had to chase a ball like an abused dog to earn his status. Chico's fanbase is filled with jbs while Robben has swarm of kids mirin. I'd take the former.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 4562
Easy as fuck decision

Fulfilling my dream to be a professional footballer and being one of the best in the world, that beats just walking down the runway which is very boring

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Toth's thot, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
Not even kidding,I'd kill myself if I was that bald guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 4562
  • +1
Bump for more votes for Robben.

Looks give you baseline status, chico has some status not even close to robben but he has status. If you put these two together women will choose chico and I guarantee it. Looks with less status and money>balding subhuman with more status or money.

Women need a good face to look at for sex as thats what usually makes them orgasm and turned on.

• +1
Looks give you baseline status, chico has some status not even close to robben but he has status. If you put these two together women will choose chico and I guarantee it. Looks with less status and money>balding subhuman with more status or money.

Women need a good face to look at for sex as thats what usually makes them orgasm and turned on.
If a woman had to choose between Chico and Robben, she would not only consider looks, so I don't know if Chico would outslay him. In a club if both would be regular guys, yeah, but the statuspill is real.

And you also have to consider that Robben married his teenage oneitis who seems to be HQNP, so he most likely doesn't care about slaying. He has a loving wife, kids, is filthy rich, and is known by billions of people all over the world.

The dopamine boosts he get probably mog the shit out of ONS with stranger women. That may be the reason why didn't take fin against his hairloss. Why should he care, he already had everything, all validation the world offers. I mean, he had the money for HT, fin and more if he wanted too.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and volcelfatcel
If a woman had to choose between Chico and Robben, she would not only consider looks, so I don't know if Chico would outslay him. In a club if both would be regular guys, yeah, but the statuspill is real.

And you also have to consider that Robben married his teenage oneitis who seems to be HQNP, so he most likely doesn't care about slaying. He has a loving wife, kids, is filthy rich, and is known by billions of people all over the world.

The dopamine boosts he get probably mog the shit out of ONS with stranger women. That may be the reason why didn't take fin against his hairloss. Why should he care, he already had everything, all validation the world offers. I mean, he had the money for HT, fin and more if he wanted too.
You make a fair point who would have a more successful fulfilling life

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and AlexAP
Keep in mind:

- Robben married his HQNP oneitis from high school age.
- Chico married a model who has nude pics and that he met after his career started.

Maybe this is another part in which Robben mogs.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 2729
Obviously Chico, the level of status robben has is even more of a burden you can't do normal things without fans bombarding you everywhere you go.

• +1
Obviously Chico, the level of status robben has is even more of a burden you can't do normal things without fans bombarding you everywhere you go.
He is rich and loved by millions of people because he is good at his hobby. That sounds like a dream tbh. He must have insane dopamine boosts because of this.

And he is rich enough to live a normal life. He doesn't need to go the grocery store and can still have a good time with family and friends.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Incoming
He is rich and loved by millions of people because he is good at his hobby. That sounds like a dream tbh. He must have insane dopamine boosts because of this.

And he is rich enough to live a normal life. He doesn't need to go the grocery store and can still have a good time with family and friends.
He can never have a normal life at least not for a while, he's harassed by paparazzi and fans whenever he's in public I wouldn't want to live like that.

It doesn't even need to be chico I'd rather be a gl middle class guy than being Robben.

• +1
Status doesn't always equal authority.

All digusting fucking copers who voted that subhuman globe kicking neanderthal
  • TsarTsar444
  • TraumatisedOgre
  • BrendioEEE
  • Austrian Oak
  • AlexAP

All digusting fucking copers who voted that subhuman globe kicking neanderthal
  • TsarTsar444
  • TraumatisedOgre
  • BrendioEEE
  • Austrian Oak
  • AlexAP
Keep coping, Robbens life is picture perfect.

• JFL
Last bump for more votes for Robben.

Poll is closed.

Brutal. Looks: 29, Status: 6.

But at least 5 other users were with me.

• +1
With looks comes status

• +1
Robben's status mogged Chico's status to death.
That’s not a fair comparison since Robben has marketable skills in football. I thought you meant all things being equal situation

• +1
That’s not a fair comparison since Robben has marketable skills in football. I thought you meant all things being equal situation
It was Chico vs. Robben, which life would people here choose.

I’d choose Chico. The other dude obviously can get laid.

But is the sex as good as what Chico gets?