Looks will not save your autism

workingondying

workingondying

Ascended
“But chad doesnt need social skills-“:soy::soy::soy::soy:
No.
What many inkwells who overdosed on ITV videos fail to understand is that chad ALREADY has social skills due to all the positive reinforcement he received growing up he’s confident and has an abundance of experience to boot this also applies to most normies chad would never be a high inhib shy autist like you who stutters every other sentence and looks around like a retarded baby even if you do ascend and become chad the looks werent what u were missing u were missing the social competence chad was blessed with women would be disgusted to talk to a gl chadlite whos awkward and can barely hold convo but alas 99% of chads and chadlites were born not made so this would never happen

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 34058, anthony111553 and 7 others
Anotha greycel classic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 34058 and 7 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 34058 and 5 others
noone here is autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Allornothing, lemonnz and 6 others
My looks + my autism makes people think im scary and angry instead of awkward

Dark triad asf 😭

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
no there are autistic non NT chads out there and they get by just fine because of their looks, if your a normie and autistic however ur fucked

looks can make up for autism

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, borismonster, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
i dont care faggot dnr kys

• +1
no there are autistic non NT chads out there and they get by just fine because of their looks, if your a normie and autistic however ur fucked

Are these chads in the room with us?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, edgemaxx, borismonster and 1 other person
No.
What many inkwells who overdosed on ITV videos fail to understand is that chad ALREADY has social skills due to all the positive reinforcement he received growing up he’s confident and has an abundance of experience to boot this also applies to most normies chad would never be a high inhib shy autist like you who stutters every other sentence and looks around like a retarded baby even if you do ascend and become chad the looks werent what u were missing u were missing the social competence chad was blessed with women would be disgusted to talk to a gl chadlite whos awkward and can barely hold convo but alas 99% of chads and chadlites were born not made so this would never happen
IMG 5152

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, laaltin and borismonster
  • +1
No.
bottle flip with this plastic water bottle, dont worry u wont catch BPA

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
ur still doing alright with women/life despite being autistic right? i'm tryna prove a point
I can easily get women when i go to bars but my autism inclines me to rot here instead of going out, idk if im making sense or not but i get caught up in heavy amounts of research.

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, NotCarv, borismonster and 1 other person
ur still doing alright with women/life despite being autistic right? i'm tryna prove a point
I saw his tiktok once and he was dancing with black people listening to rap that nigga isnt a true autist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, NotCarv, edgemaxx and 4 others
I saw his tiktok once and he was dancing with black people listening to rap that nigga isnt a true autist
he was clinically diagnosed, being autistic doesn't mean you can't have a life. if you don't have a life that's on you there are plently of autists with social lives/friends

• +1

not if you're a social recluse and afraid of people

• +1
Low IQ graycel

It definitely compensates, obv not gonna FIX ur non nt

Dark triad chad vs disturbed incel

• +1

stfu retard

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, workingondying and Akhi
No.
Subhuman ramblings, go back to andrew tate

Subhuman ramblings, go back to andrew tate
I mog ur whole family tree and ive been on this site longer than u faggot go back to tiktok u actual child

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
Nigga I received muh positive reinforcment growing up, still turned out non-NT

How do you even approach foids without being introduced to them by a friend group, you wait for IOIs?
Dude understand that im low inhib, non nt

Deadly combo for slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141 and workingondying
  • JFL
Reactions: workingondying
Once again you making such a bs example as CHAD + AUTISM. What's the chance of being chad? Like 1%? What's the chance of being autistic? LIke 1%? Now calc it and chance of being autistic chad is 1/10000 you motherfucker. Stop making such a fucking shit examples. Chads are normal socially in 99% cases. Autistic chad is rarer than down syndrome, man.

Once again you making such a bs example as CHAD + AUTISM. What's the chance of being chad? Like 1%? What's the chance of being autistic? LIke 1%? Now calc it and chance of being autistic chad is 1/10000 you motherfucker. Stop making such a fucking shit examples. Chads are normal socially in 99% cases. Autistic chad is rarer than down syndrome, man.
High IQ

when i say autism i just mean being weird u sperg

• Hmm...
Reactions: FeelingUgly
when i say autism i just mean being weird u sperg
Still, what percentage of people are weird as you said? Less than ew % for sure. Comes from oldcel who met THOUSANDS of people in his life.

Still, what percentage of people are weird as you said? Less than ew % for sure. Comes from oldcel who met THOUSANDS of people in his life.
most people on this forum are weird

Average man gets approached. Failing at that point is due to mental retardation, not autism.

NT is cope.