Looksmas user, you have probably reached the maximum levels of weak mindedness

T

ThatDjangoWalk

Zephir
Why are you so weak minded? You can't even leave this useless internet forum because of clear incompetence and boredom, yet then you claim that you "deserve respect from women, you deserve a wife, you deserve a happy life". You have reached limits that are unsustainable. Man, are you dumb or what? Don't you see yourself? (Average Looksmax answer: "Muh muh, i do, matter of fact i know the exact degree of my canthal tilt muh muh my phenotype did this to me bro muh muh") Can't you see that the average post of this trash hole comes from the most weak minded teenager and post teenager you will possibly find?

If you can't be man enough to leave this trash hole decidedly once and for all, then how can you be man enough to be anything on life? Insha Allah it's time for you to wake up, go ahead man, you still have time. Are you on your 10s? 20s? 30s? 40s? Even 50s? Then you still have, Insha Allah, 80, 70, 60, 50, or even 40 years of life to do something with yourself, but know that if you can't even command your soul to leave this place, then you will not achieve anything.

Imagine a football star or NBA star who spent his entire childhood and teenage years surfing the most low life internet forums there is (Very even spot, disputed between Looksmax and Reddit). Imagine a ruler of ancient times of the likes of Salahuddin Al Ayubi (May Allah have Mercy on Him) surfing places like these instead of working hard like a man whose life depends on it, studying like a scholar, etc. Meanwhile all you have is "Muh muh, i'm gonna post in Looksmax a thread about how looks are everything because i say it even tho i know my opinion doesn't worth anything on the real world, and also will tell the story of how my gonial angle prevented me from being the next Ronaldinho-Michael Jordan and from giving my parents the retirement that they deserve, from helping my mother on her trials and tribulations in life. I'm an incel and this is my story, i will leave it on an involuntary celibates internet forum, the future generations will build statues of me because of my pussilanimous biography"

You still have time, wake up, be a man.

In Musnad Ahmad it is narrated that "A man complained to the Prophet of Allah (sallalahu alayhi wa salam) regarding the hardness of his heart. The Prophet recommended him to feed the poor and lovingly touch the head of orphans". What is preventing you, to at least go to your mother/father/any loved one and give him/her a kiss on their forehead? Start from the basics to change this because you can't keep like this man, you are throwing your life to the bin like if it was a coca cola can. And the basic of the most basic is plain and simple to not spend time in this place, man come on it's not even difficult, all you are doing is to write posts to weak minded people like you and that's it, what is your point? It can't get more ridiculous.

Go ahead, you still have time, but remember that time doesn't need you nor it will remember you, feel something for you and go back. I understand that you are depressed, stop drinking coffee, tea, coca cola (only with 0 caffeine and 0 sugar), anything that contains caffeine avoid it, it makes you think too much on small things. Visit some poor neighborhood and see how things are for some people who are living in the real world, have a walk, read decent books instead of some user with homosexual tendencies writing in places like here or reddit, it's the first step.

I can't guarantee you that things will go well, but i can assure you that if you can't command yourself something as easy as to leave this place, then you are certainly upon misguidance and weak mindedness and it's time for you to stop this.

This thread is only for sincere minded people who want to improve their life or at least be something, May Allah Guide you. As for those who are not sincere minded, then May Allah Guide you if you have a grain of decency or destroy you and bury you upon your misguidance and undecency.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others
Imagine going through all that effort to compose this essay only for me not to read a single pixel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, aBetterMii, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
Imagine going through all that effort to compose this essay only for me not to read a single pixel.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Which came first: the chicken or the egg?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
Probably the egg. Eggs form naturally inside chickens or something, but need to be fertilized. It could be that there's a prehistoric organism that forms eggs and got fertilized by something else

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yliaster
Probably the egg. Eggs form naturally inside chickens or something, but need to be fertilized. It could be that there's a prehistoric organism that forms eggs and got fertilized by something else
I was using it as a concept that OP has the causation of things the wrong way around, because he indicates it's ironic we expect people to love us when we act the way we do, yet the reason we act that way is because we're proactively treated poorly by others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and IncelsBraincels
tbh I read like 4 paragraphs then gave up

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and the BULL
I was using it as a concept that OP has the causation of things the wrong way around, because he indicates it's ironic we expect people to love us when we act the way we do, yet the reason we act that way is because we're proactively treated poorly by others
Shoot a hundred three pointers, one will eventually go in. If it does not, then shoot 1000. Otherwise it is an appeal to infinite regress to simply justify one's incompetence and keep being the same.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Papal_Guard and Deleted member 15246
Shoot a hundred three pointers, one will eventually go in. If it does not, then shoot 1000. Otherwise it is an appeal to infinite regress to simply justify one's incompetence and keep being the same.
Some people are incapable of trying 1000 times when their environment and genetics mold them into a specific kind of person, in the same way someone's environment and genetics can enable them to do 1000 attempts. If you're able to keep moving forward it doesn't make you special in any regard you were just born into another environment regardless of how good/bad it is that enables you to do so

• +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo and Deleted member 14262
i would be married and have kids with a trad virgin wife if i wasnt born with an 6incher.
literally 1 inch away from happiness:feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Yliaster
read every word, but makes no sense

damn these teachers are the worst tbh, if there is one sort of people i completely avoid 24/7, its those who are in academia, they are literally the worst creatures on earth, i do not mind any other profession, teachers, school staff, proffesor etc are the worst tbh never talk to them or befriend them.

also would he say same shit to those wmn student who wear dresses like sluts and whores? why is he only shouting at male students? how about pointing out wmn for their degeneracy? can he do it? lol no because these teachers, academias are evil and gynocentric asf.

Some people are incapable of trying 1000 times when their environment and genetics mold them into a specific kind of person, in the same way someone's environment and genetics can enable them to do 1000 attempts.
Again, appeal to infinite regress to justify incompetence, the argument on itself is a fallacy and regarded as an absurdity on both the theorical and practical level.

I have close family members who, while being poor, lost their both parents at 8-16 whilw being four brothers, in a poor family in the Morocco of the 80s, which is extremely poor even for the standards of poor countries today. The older brother (15 or 16) had started working selling bad food in the street to help his sister and 2 brothers to strive and eat, apart from himself, a yoghurt or a glass of milk was seen as caviar, and with effort, great sacrifice and time he managed to help them without being any special.
If you're able to keep moving forward it doesn't make you special in any regard you were just born into another environment regardless of how good/bad it is that enables you to do so
This is an elephant in the room, who cares about being special or not? What is even being special? It is an extremely subjective concept if we rely on human sources. The matter here is to strive in life instead of spending time complaining on an internet forum. Why do people come here to complain about how women don't watch them because they are ugly, while at the same time the most ugliest of man you can see everyday has a wife? Of course, that man activated a cause and effect process which is possible to activate, then search for that process a 100 times, and if not, a 1000 times, whatever it takes.

Last edited:
i would be married and have kids with a trad virgin wife if i wasnt born with an 6incher.
literally 1 inch away from happiness:feelswah:

gotchu :redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Again, appeal to infinite regress to justify incompetence, the argument on itself is a fallacy and regarded as an absurdity on both the theorical and practical level.

I have close family members who, while being poor, lost their both parents at 8-16 whilw being four brothers, in a poor family in the Morocco of the 80s, which is extremely poor even for the standards of poor countries today. The older brother (15 or 16) had started working selling bad food in the street to help his sister and 2 brothers to strive and eat, apart from himself, a yoghurt or a glass of milk was seen as caviar, and with effort, great sacrifice and time he managed to help them without being any special.

This is an elephant in the room, who cares about being special or not? The matter here is to strive in life instead of spending ot complaining on an internet forum. Why do people come here to complain about how women don't watch them because they are ugly, while at the same time the most ugliest of man you can see everyday has a wife? Of course, that man activated a cause and effect process which is possible to activate, then search for that process a 100 times, and if not, a 1000 times, whatever it takes.
What I was saying doesn't go against what you're saying. I specifically said " regardless of how good/bad it is," implying your life can go either way and it can still make you a motivated/unmotivated person. It's just that being in a negative environment increases the probability of things not working out for you, there's a reason society praises people who make it out of bad situations. Because it rarely happens, and when it does they have a specific drive that's unique to their genetics/environment. If people chose not to fight against a system full of injustice and decide they're better off not trying 10 times harder just to achieve a life quality someone can achieve with little work then again that's just the kind of person they became through their experiences, and is justified

What I was saying doesn't go against what you're saying. I specifically said " regardless of how good/bad it is," implying your life can go either way and it can still make you a motivated/unmotivated person. It's just that being in a negative environment increases the probability of things not working out for you, there's a reason society praises people who make it out of bad situations. Because it rarely happens, and when it does they have a specific drive that's unique to their genetics/environment.
I agree on the majority you said here, except that little people make it from bad situations to good. The stories we hear are from people who succeed to a very high level, not people who start in low class and end in mid class which is a success on itself, and a lot gain this everyday. (Even then tho, success would be something very subjective). There are a lot of people who changed their life for the better
If people chose not to fight against a system full of injustice and decide they're better off not trying 10 times harder just to achieve a life quality someone can achieve with little work then again that's just the kind of person they became through their experiences, and is justified
I don't agree, but it is very subjective i guess and that's where we will collide. I always say that forget about what you can't control and work with what you can control, just having that mentality can change everything.

Looksmas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Ritalincel and hebbewem
I agree on the majority you said here, except that little people make it from bad situations to good. The stories we hear are from people who succeed to a very high level, not people who start in low class and end in mid class which is a success on itself, and a lot gain this everyday. (Even then tho, success would be something very subjective). There are a lot of people who changed their life for the better

I don't agree, but it is very subjective i guess and that's where we will collide. I always say that forget about what you can't control and work with what you can control, just having that mentality can change everything.
Yes and the fact that they even have to try 10 times harder just to achieve the same quality of life relative to their country shows how much injustice there is, even if you make it in life there isn't much out there. So it's completely understandable why someone would chose to do nothing. Also I swear I'm not spam refreshing this site I just live in the truman show and every time i go on is the same time you reply

HRvS4g7.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
"Get off incel site to help mental health"
Water

fuarrr bro lf this site is so bad then why r u still here
moro be like: “get off site and accomplish stuff l rlly wanna help you out internet rando”