Looksmax brainrot has gone mainstream

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Jfl normies discussing canthal tilt and mog will never be unfunny to me. Its so surreal seeing this shit. Before 2020 this stuff was relatively obscure. Now i get looksmax reels on my insta feed with plenty of comments from abused dog ethnics and curries.
Over for subsequent generations. Age of looks obsession is upon us. Many will suffer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 160cmcurry, TUSSELEIF, mug and 9 others
Feller was living with Patrick under his rock...

Welcome to 27th of Aug 24

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Ascеnd, MA_ascender and 3 others
we are the one who will suffer as they have access to this information and knowledge at a young age which means they can look better than us

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Feller was living with Patrick under his rock...

Welcome to 27th of Aug 24
I wont give out names but many users from here have huge following on insta making looksmax content. Jfl i used to make fun of the guy and now he mogs me by having an audience of 50k curries

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, geenk worg and 2 others
Jfl normies discussing canthal tilt and mog will never be unfunny to me. Its so surreal seeing this shit. Before 2020 this stuff was relatively obscure. Now i get looksmax reels on my insta feed with plenty of comments from abused dog ethnics and curries.
Over for subsequent generations. Age of looks obsession is upon us. Many will suffer
It went mainstream like a year ago

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
we are the one who will suffer as they have access to this information and knowledge at a young age which means they can look better than us
Jfl if you still fall for the looksmax meme. Only legit looksmaxes are low bodyfat, muscular body and good hair. Stuff like implants and canthoplasty are obscure for a reason. The results are always uncanny or shit.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Kroker and BrutalMogger
Inflation & the worsening economic situation pretty much stagnation will lead into having few people eating healthy & shit...

Many people around the globe are doomed & it'll be getting worse.

I wont give out names but many users from here have huge following on insta making looksmax content. Jfl i used to make fun of the guy and now he mogs me by having an audience of 50k curries
Okay now we are talking, disclose more info bud

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
I must be one of the very few 2023cels that DIDN'T come from ChinTok

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and geenk worg
Inflation & the worsening economic situation pretty much stagnation will lead into having few people eating healthy & shit...

Many people around the globe are doomed & it'll be getting worse.

Okay now we are talking, disclose more info bud
No thanks tbh. The advice he gives is legit but its so funny to me that i used to pick on this nigga here and now he has a legit insta following. Almost surreal to see looksmax characters irl

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Kroker
the best looksmax is leanmaxxing and most normies are fat so its ok normies are lazy niggers

• +1
Reactions: watah, silently_said, cannotbeasked and 3 others
the best looksmax is leanmaxxing and most normies are fat so its ok normies are lazy niggers
They'd rather cope with muh towel chewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and truthhurts
Even niggas here make whole ass threads announcing their failure and imminent goyslop consumption :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and truthhurts
Start promoting shit like this again so they disfigure themselves :lul:

Attachments

• bonesmash.webp
    bonesmash.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and lowtiernormiechad
It will never stop being funny to me. Normies are so late to the party