looksmax dick size poll

ur dick size, measured from the top, very light pressure on pubic bone, fully hard

• < 4 inch

• 4.0 - 4.5 inches

• 4.5 - 5.0 inches

• 5.0 - 5.5 inches

• 5.5 - 6.0 inches

• 6.0 - 6.5 inches

• 6.5 - 7.0 inches

• 7.0 - 7.5 inches

• 7.5 - 8 inches

• > 8 inches

Results are only viewable after voting.
NoCope

NoCope

Silver
sup, this is pretty self explanatory. ngl the 5 inch average dick size sounds a bit like a cope,

answer honestly, this poll is anonymous so let's benefit from actual real data

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, gigacopecel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 2 others
sup, this is pretty self explanatory. ngl the 5 inch average dick size sounds a bit like a cope,

Make votes public :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: gem23, PsychoH, hattrick and 1 other person
Everyone here is hung like a horse. Usually no average/small people when you ask.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and SoundnVision
Anyone who says 7.5+ should post a pic of it measured

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hattrick, datboijj, Newday*V3 and 2 others

my penis is exactly 6.5 fuck you for this shit now im stuck with the 6-6.5 cant larp as possible 7

Anyone who says 7.5+ should post a pic of it measured
U in lookmaxx.org people be jutting and frauding shit they gonna fraud their dick with a google image

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Swarthy Knight
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, LegitUser, T50 Demon and 2 others
so, what do you think average is?
Probably around the genpop average. Maybe a little less, because many incels have bad genetics in general.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and dna_cel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and Swarthy Knight
why do you think this is an incel forum?
It's not "officially" an incel forum but most people treat it as one. All of the language and memes here come from PSL, and many people seem to have no actual interest in changing their looks.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
It's not "officially" an incel forum but most people treat it as one. All of the language and memes here come from PSL, and many people seem to have no actual interest in changing their looks.
idk. psl lingo is mainstream now, i teach kids martial arts, i had a 7 yr old show me how to mew today and he called it that too. this forum is honestly normie, and probably a representative of set of beliefs any fuckboy knows and believes too

• +1
Reactions: gem23, LegitUser and n9wiff
Any use of penis extenders, or pumps? if not, why not?
A pump, it made my eq much better but not much change in bsfl, I don’t care about length tbh just trying to get to 6 girth

A pump, it made my eq much better but not much change in bsfl, I don’t care about length tbh just trying to get to 6 girth
ngl, I think girth is king for sure. whats the best way to gain girth, you seem high iq on this and I wanna make my shlong thicker

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
idk. psl lingo is mainstream now, i teach kids martial arts, i had a 7 yr old show me how to mew today and he called it that too. this forum is honestly normie, and probably a representative of set of beliefs any fuckboy knows and believes too
Maybe it's changed a fair amount since I haven't been paying attention (last ~6-12 months) but it was unmistakeably incel when I was a regular.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
ngl, I think girth is king for sure. whats the best way to gain girth, you seem high iq on this and I wanna make my shlong thicker
Pumping, edging everyday and clamping day on and off

Id edge for 30 mins to 1 hour then pump for 4 sets pf 5 mins at 5-7hg then clamp for 3 sets of 5

Obviously at first start at lower time frames then build up to the numbers I just gave you.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Pumping, edging everyday and clamping day on and off

Id edge for 30 mins to 1 hour then pump for 4 sets pf 5 mins at 5-7hg then clamp for 3 sets of 5

Obviously at first start at lower time frames then build up to the numbers I just gave you.
I been doing this intuitively for past 1 month or so (no pump, just edging and just feeling the girth around, maybe moving it around a bit to let blood vessels expand and shit) and have noticed a visible difference already lmao, but I wonder if it goes away once you stop.

I been doing this intuitively for past 1 month or so (no pump, just edging and just feeling the girth around, maybe moving it around a bit to let blood vessels expand and shit) and have noticed a visible difference already lmao, but I wonder if it goes away once you stop.
Noobie gains stay but any long term gains go away with time so you have to mainsatjn with 1 set of pumping everyday.

6 inches i think

7 inches is average. I keep telling people this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gem23, Newday*V3 and IAMNOTANINCEL
ngl the 5 inch average dick size sounds a bit like a cope,
all these dalits on here have 5 inchers, they larp their cock size because that’s all they do, IS LARP. it’s not cope

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Who would’ve thought that teenage indian incels would have a bigger average than the general population.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and SoundnVision
trash data. 2.2% voting average size :lul::lul: we in cope city or what

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gem23, sirmimbing, nofap and 3 others
Of course. Average here is huge it always amazes me the wonders of this beautiful forum !
Everyone here is literally above average in every way possible
Everyone is a 6’1 htn with a 7 inch dick a 130 iq that excelled in everything they ever tried

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gem23 and Newday*V3
Everyone here is literally above average in every way possible
Everyone is a 6’1 htn with a 7 inch dick a 130 iq that excelled in everything they ever tried
People here are usually honest about face but dick never, height and dick are always frauded

People here are usually honest about face but dick never, height and dick are always frauded
No everyone here is a htn+ that struggles with women because of being mentalcels and is extremely successful in every walk of life besides women because of autism

No everyone here is a htn+ that struggles with women because of being mentalcels and is extremely successful in every walk of life besides women because of autism
Most here are normal looking atleast with a non NT brain.
People with normal brains don't end up on here

• +1
Reactions: nofap
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight