looksmax fashion and personal style. Hire professionals?

J

johnny4612

Iron
Hi there
I thought that we could learn, and apply our knowledge on looksmax, but could it be just better of to pay for someone, who's professional, and give us advice? Which are the professional figures to hire?

For example: We could hire a fashion stylist who could give us more than one outfit, and style. (Like when you use a character on a videogame, which could have different skin. Same character, appear in different ways). Same for an HairStylist, which could give us 1 or 2 different hairstyles.

I think spending money on this, is totally worth!
Then, those are just examples, but what's your opinion? Where should we start? Which are the professional figures to hire?

I think i should do something like this as well for my hair since i don’t know what to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Hi there
I thought that we could learn, and apply our knowledge on looksmax, but could it be just better of to pay for someone, who's professional, and give us advice? Which are the professional figures to hire?

For example: We could hire a fashion stylist who could give us more than one outfit, and style. (Like when you use a character on a videogame, which could have different skin. Same character, appear in different ways). Same for an HairStylist, which could give us 1 or 2 different hairstyles.

Then, those are just examples, but what's your opinion? Where should we start? Which are the professional figures to hire?
I think fashion and your own style is something you have to figure out for yourself. It's important to develop your own style instead of just doing what a stylist tells you to do and look like your faking it. That is unless you're boring without personality and not nichepilled.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Honestly depends on you and frankly it seems like it is a waste of a money for something you can find out yourself albeit with much more effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and hopecel
I think i should do something like this as well for my hair since i don’t know what to do
its your face tbh, almost any hair looks good when your face looks good, if you need hair to fraud then its a sign you lack something facially

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Hi there

Send me a pm with your face and body

its your face tbh, almost any hair looks good when your face looks good, if you need hair to fraud then its a sign you lack something facially
True i am just mtn so im maxxing everything out rn and i know that there is no hair for your face but still i should have the best hairstyle for me