Looksmax feels like home at times

getra

getra

Faded
Whenever I’m feeling down about a bitch. I usually come here and shitpost with my fellow minded looksmaxxers about how much I hate dumb bitches, it calms me down. It’s like meditation almost. Then I venture out into the world again to find another girl to manipulate.

Granted, whenever I rot and begin an incel sperg, I see myself in the mirror and my looks begin reflecting my persona here. So it’s best that I take breaks in between and settle into the real world.

Shit is like crack when you’re feeling down.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clark69, amorfati, frendly and 3 others
It depends cuz you’ll get dunked on by certain users and they’ll use it against you if they don’t like you but for the most part people are pretty nice here and it’s also more based than reddit

• +1
Reactions: frendly, Tropical Tyrone and Deleted member 14905
It depends cuz you’ll get dunked on by certain users and they’ll use it against you if they don’t like you but for the most part people are pretty nice here and it’s also more based than reddit
I come here when I need some peace ironically. No need to start beef with other people who go through similar shit as me.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
My minds been spiraling out of control and I’m not ashamed of it for better or worse. I’m indulging in it.