vogt
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2026
- Posts
- 189
- Reputation
- 75
In this thread I will be covering an entire looksmax guide for broke cells so lets begin along with sources and height maxxing methods And a full ascenion kit for about 100$ for a few cycles
1 Test is Best this is a phrase thats 100% true test can help you with bones muscle fat loss energy its basically the king of looksmax How much for how long? run testosterone for 200-250 NGl if you buy 2 vials of 250 test you will be covered for nearly half a year This wont run you a lot since test is dirt cheap so initial cost about 25$
2 Height maxxing on a budget
Here are the 2 pharmaceuticls I would recommend Anastrozole which can be about 20$ for 100 or somewhere inbetween lets get 100 pills for 20$ worth then hgh this will be about 30 Cents an iu which will run you about 1-2$ a day depending on how much you run lets assume your running 4 Ius a Day This will be about 40$ A month so Since were running a bit over a 3 month cycle this will cost you about 120$
Along with the Ai Were looking at only 140$ For a long cycle Plus deilvery So far if you include the test we might be somewhere near 200$ if you add in a pct like HCG which might be 10$ plus wipes and needles we can say maybe 225$ For HGH Test and a Ai Pretty good right? and that main cost is the HGH
STEP 3Very underratted Looksmaxxing Item
Aquylax This will do the following for you
Hollow Cheeks
larger zygos apperance wise
Look 5x Better
Its about 150$ Since were accounting for shipping and needles but if you do a giant bulk buy of all this stuff it can be under 400$
lets go on accutane maybe 20-30$ for a 6 month 20mg cycle and we can throw in a 1$ trention cream about 5 times for after accutane and a Fat loss peptide? It depends however you can get stuff like Tirizepatide for maybe 30-40$ a Month it depends where you buy and how much ur using however lets assume Test HGH accutane tret and a ai plus other costs like deilverly needles PCT this will run you about 200-300$ Alternativley if you cut out hgh you can get all this for about 100-150$ If you find the correct vendor
Lets assume you need to lose fat glps are somewhat cheap maybe 20-30$ a month throw this in for a 6 month cycle your looking at just under 200$ I Understand this is water for most however I was pretty clueless at a time and needed a guide like this \
Height Maxxing about 100-150$ Skin Test and other things about 100$
Sources For Greys
I Love indiamart I use Walgreens Global he took a while to get my stuff but I got it his prices are pretty good I could also say martin overseas for another Generally use High reviews and verify and you will be good
Peptide vendors
https://www.aminoclub.com
They have tons of coas and the pricing is a little high but i wont complain There Probably my favourite on this list
I wouldnt reccomend buying from these guys mainly because there a bit overpriced however there pretty well known and still a giant source
This is a reddit thread about vendors I have never bought peptides personally I think the only ones worth it are things like Reta Or Tirzepatide But do as you wish
Conclusion The truth is stick to things like Test HGH a Ai accutane and GLPS you will ascend a lot and most sides are fearmongered Stick to things with a lot of data dont just buy random Bs and hope it works
NEXT THREAD IS ABOUT ERDA
1 Test is Best this is a phrase thats 100% true test can help you with bones muscle fat loss energy its basically the king of looksmax How much for how long? run testosterone for 200-250 NGl if you buy 2 vials of 250 test you will be covered for nearly half a year This wont run you a lot since test is dirt cheap so initial cost about 25$
2 Height maxxing on a budget
Here are the 2 pharmaceuticls I would recommend Anastrozole which can be about 20$ for 100 or somewhere inbetween lets get 100 pills for 20$ worth then hgh this will be about 30 Cents an iu which will run you about 1-2$ a day depending on how much you run lets assume your running 4 Ius a Day This will be about 40$ A month so Since were running a bit over a 3 month cycle this will cost you about 120$
Along with the Ai Were looking at only 140$ For a long cycle Plus deilvery So far if you include the test we might be somewhere near 200$ if you add in a pct like HCG which might be 10$ plus wipes and needles we can say maybe 225$ For HGH Test and a Ai Pretty good right? and that main cost is the HGH
STEP 3Very underratted Looksmaxxing Item
Aquylax This will do the following for you
Hollow Cheeks
larger zygos apperance wise
Look 5x Better
Its about 150$ Since were accounting for shipping and needles but if you do a giant bulk buy of all this stuff it can be under 400$
lets go on accutane maybe 20-30$ for a 6 month 20mg cycle and we can throw in a 1$ trention cream about 5 times for after accutane and a Fat loss peptide? It depends however you can get stuff like Tirizepatide for maybe 30-40$ a Month it depends where you buy and how much ur using however lets assume Test HGH accutane tret and a ai plus other costs like deilverly needles PCT this will run you about 200-300$ Alternativley if you cut out hgh you can get all this for about 100-150$ If you find the correct vendor
Lets assume you need to lose fat glps are somewhat cheap maybe 20-30$ a month throw this in for a 6 month cycle your looking at just under 200$ I Understand this is water for most however I was pretty clueless at a time and needed a guide like this \
Height Maxxing about 100-150$ Skin Test and other things about 100$
Sources For Greys
I Love indiamart I use Walgreens Global he took a while to get my stuff but I got it his prices are pretty good I could also say martin overseas for another Generally use High reviews and verify and you will be good
Peptide vendors
https://www.aminoclub.com
They have tons of coas and the pricing is a little high but i wont complain There Probably my favourite on this list
I wouldnt reccomend buying from these guys mainly because there a bit overpriced however there pretty well known and still a giant source
This is a reddit thread about vendors I have never bought peptides personally I think the only ones worth it are things like Reta Or Tirzepatide But do as you wish
Conclusion The truth is stick to things like Test HGH a Ai accutane and GLPS you will ascend a lot and most sides are fearmongered Stick to things with a lot of data dont just buy random Bs and hope it works
NEXT THREAD IS ABOUT ERDA