Looksmax historians what are the interesting events that have happened here so far?

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
*I'm pretty new here but I'm curious about some of the more interesting things that have taken place on here and lookism. Incels.wiki lists these but ik there are more hidden*

Events from Lookism (listed by incels.wiki)

The 'dimez' Hack​

In mid July 2019, a user known simply as 'dimez' obtained root access to the server via a SQL injection. With root access, he was able to view every user's IP address, email address, and password. His malicious activities included:

• Doxxing notable users
  • Sending infected PMs that would pull the recipient's IP address if they opened them
  • Permanently banning notable members and moderators
  • Taking the site offline entirely
The site was inoperative for a little longer than a week before the admin performed a rollback, but the damage was already done, with user participation declining dramatically. Online user count typically peaked around 1000 (including guests) before the hack, but almost never exceeded 500 afterwards. Blame for the attack was initially directed at the subreddit inceltears, but it was later revealed by inceltears moderators that they were not responsible and dimez was acting alone.

Zesto's Coup attempt​

In early October 2019, the forum was vandalized by Zesto/ZestoHot/Mafia/Mafia LT using Josh's super moderator account (which Josh voluntarily gave him, though Josh later expressed regret about this), and every thread on the board was slowly deleted over the course of a couple days. This event coincided with the deletion of many incel subreddits on Reddit, although Zesto did this independently in an attempt to hijack lookism's userbase and migrate them to a website under his control. This event shattered the PSL community, and many lookism users likened it to the burning of the Library of Alexandria or the fall of Rome, as years of useful looksmaxing information had been permanently lost.

During the remainder of October 2019, the forum was still operative, though effectively dead, as Zesto permanently banned all accounts that had been created before his coup. Anyone who wanted to continue posting had to create a new account, but online user count rarely exceeded 20 as most users had already migrated to different forums such as looksmax.me, Zesto's forum, or stopped posting altogether. Zesto continued posting on lookism sporadically during this time, and was also known to publish users' dox there if they angered him in some way.

In November 2019, the site was shut down, and then was re-opened in late December under original ownership and without Zesto.

Board restoration​

After Zesto's failed coup attempt, Lookism was restored in December 2019 and users moved back to Lookism.net. One of the admins stated he had backups of deleted Lookism content, but personal IRL issues had prevented him from restoring the forum earlier.

In 2020 Lookism stopped using the free forum Sotware MyBB and started using the propietary software Xenforo.

Events from Looksmax (listed by incels.wiki)
  • The user Facemaxxed spends 27000 dollars at Eppley's clinic to get buccal fat removal, infraorbital rim implants, zygo implants and paranasal implants.
  • November 2019 - January 2020: The user Short Ugly and Brown posts about his love for his oneitis "Faith". She eventually discovers his postings of her and reports him to the school for fear that he would "rape her", and he gets expelled. She also then gets a restraining order on him.
  • June 2020: @Chad1212 asserts his desire to assault his oneitis sexually and asks users to rate her, afterwards his thread gets exposed on IncelTears and gains attention in Reddit. @Chad1212 had forgotten to crop the Instagram name of his oneitis in one of his threads, so a IT user manages to warn Chad1212's oneitis about that.
  • July 2020: The IT user who doxxed Chad1212 in turns get doxxed by .me users
aDFjaY3.jpg
i15654990749.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, maxxedfalloutdweller, Beetlejuice and 18 others
November 2020: @Tyrion pays a surgeon 30k to mess up his face

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Stare, .👽. and 30 others
@GigaMogger brutally bullied @RODEBLUR by spamming his frame pics on the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 10413
@GigaMogger brutally bullied @RODEBLUR by spamming his frame pics on the forum.
I will never understand zoomers. Somehow that's bullying in modern-day society. Back in the day bullying consisted out of pounding someone's head against the wall until you'd fracture his fucking skull and blood would gush out. Now it means dedicating your hard drive to your created exaggerated drawings of somebody. How am i supposed to be remotely offended by someone being so obsessed with me they're willing to take time out of every single day to dedicate to it to me by trying to replicate my likeness? Whatever...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003, Warlow, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
@blackoutwhitein wipes ass with shirt
@blackoutwhitein breaks bed prone masturbating

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Looks234 and Deleted member 10413
*I'm pretty new here but I'm curious about some of the more interesting things that have taken place on here and lookism. Incels.wiki lists these but ik there are more hidden*

The 'dimez' Hack​

In mid July 2019, a user known simply as 'dimez' obtained root access to the server via a SQL injection. With root access, he was able to view every user's IP address, email address, and password. His malicious activities included:

• Doxxing notable users
  • Sending infected PMs that would pull the recipient's IP address if they opened them
The site was inoperative for a little longer than a week before the admin performed a rollback, but the damage was already done, with user participation declining dramatically. Online user count typically peaked around 1000 (including guests) before the hack, but almost never exceeded 500 afterwards. Blame for the attack was initially directed at the subreddit inceltears, but it was later revealed by inceltears moderators that they were not responsible and dimez was acting alone.

Zesto's Coup attempt​

In early October 2019, the forum was vandalized by Zesto/ZestoHot/Mafia/Mafia LT using Josh's super moderator account (which Josh voluntarily gave him, though Josh later expressed regret about this), and every thread on the board was slowly deleted over the course of a couple days. This event coincided with the deletion of many incel subreddits on Reddit, although Zesto did this independently in an attempt to hijack lookism's userbase and migrate them to a website under his control. This event shattered the PSL community, and many lookism users likened it to the burning of the Library of Alexandria or the fall of Rome, as years of useful looksmaxing information had been permanently lost.

During the remainder of October 2019, the forum was still operative, though effectively dead, as Zesto permanently banned all accounts that had been created before his coup. Anyone who wanted to continue posting had to create a new account, but online user count rarely exceeded 20 as most users had already migrated to different forums such as looksmax.me, Zesto's forum, or stopped posting altogether. Zesto continued posting on lookism sporadically during this time, and was also known to publish users' dox there if they angered him in some way.

In November 2019, the site was shut down, and then was re-opened in late December under original ownership and without Zesto.

Board restoration​

After Zesto's failed coup attempt, Lookism was restored in December 2019 and users moved back to Lookism.net. One of the admins stated he had backups of deleted Lookism content, but personal IRL issues had prevented him from restoring the forum earlier.

In 2020 Lookism stopped using the free forum Sotware MyBB and started using the propietary software Xenforo.

• The user Facemaxxed spends 27000 dollars at Eppley's clinic to get buccal fat removal, infraorbital rim implants, zygo implants and paranasal implants.
  • November 2019 - January 2020: The user Short Ugly and Brown posts about his love for his oneitis "Faith". She eventually discovers his postings of her and reports him to the school for fear that he would "rape her", and he gets expelled. She also then gets a restraining order on him.
  • June 2020: @Chad1212 asserts his desire to assault his oneitis sexually and asks users to rate her, afterwards his thread gets exposed on IncelTears and gains attention in Reddit. @Chad1212 had forgotten to crop the Instagram name of his oneitis in one of his threads, so a IT user manages to warn Chad1212's oneitis about that.
aDFjaY3.jpg
i15654990749.jpg
I remeber this jew astro sky getting cucked by someone and also FRFSA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
2025 October 22 Francisco Lachowski making an account and posting a ama thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, .👽., Spartacus1- and 4 others
Lets see: There was arc where shortuglyandbrown stalked Faith Reihm, the tribe beef, the titbot beef, an irl group looksmax meetup in cali, and a two person meetup in Europe.

Theres a bunch more but I cant remember.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .👽., Lolcel and 3 others
sheboon doxxing from a female looksmax forum

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
What about when I became a lead singer?

Bumping for interest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
This time period was truly cagefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, .👽., Lolcel and 3 others
Colez Biker Gang

August 2020: Nelson posts Cardiologyscribes MSE Self Installl which inspires at least 3 other people to do the same including retard

Febuary 2021: Cardiologyscribe is unbanned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Sometime in late 2020 I think I saw the first suicidepost here from the asian kid in the Midwest living with his stepfather. Really miss that lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe

The 'dimez' Hack​

• Doxxing notable users

Zesto's Coup attempt​

Board restoration​

aDFjaY3.jpg
i15654990749.jpg
well wtf happened to this thread

This anime watching ass bandit made a wall of text thread about shoving things up your ass. Put that one in the history books.

This anime watching ass bandit made a wall of text thread about shoving things up your ass. Put that one in the history books.

This site is kinda boring rn... What interesting shit has happened the past year?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Solidcoin, DharkDC and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
how to find chad1212 thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
I will never understand zoomers. Somehow that's bullying in modern-day society. Back in the day bullying consisted out of pounding someone's head against the wall until you'd fracture his fucking skull and blood would gush out. Now it means dedicating your hard drive to your created exaggerated drawings of somebody. How am i supposed to be remotely offended by someone being so obsessed with me they're willing to take time out of every single day to dedicate to it to me by trying to replicate my likeness? Whatever...
u got bullied tho

The 'dimez' Hack​

• Doxxing notable users

Zesto's Coup attempt​

Board restoration​

aDFjaY3.jpg
i15654990749.jpg
September 2021: user: @Over loses his virginity.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Over, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person