Looksmax is better than .co

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Culture on .co is destroyed due to The Sewers and a (((certain mod))) banning all the big users. I

Dunno if this was done on purpose to get more ppl to come here or somethn maybe it's that.

But anyway .co is so dead fam. Even inceldom discussion is dead. It's not about inceldom or personal stories. That's what it was like when I first joined .co and it was great. Now it's just recitals of news articles and studies. I don't mind studies but it's annoying that it's only that and not any personal stories or personal opinions or personal rants. Cuz that's what makes us ugly ppl relate to eachother n all dat.

I don't give a shit about fucking news articles and gay boring greycel and bluecel threads they're all shit.

Everyone is so discontented from eachother and in it for themselves and there is no sense of community or culture. The Sewers destroyed .co it needs to be removed immediately and they need to make stricter rules on postmaxxing to save .co before it dies. And also to unban some of da big users who were wrongfully banned.

The only reason I haven't completely left .co and stayed here is cuz there are in fact a few actual incels on .co and on here no one can relate to my inceldom. E.g. I see threads about ppl with gfs and havin sex n all dat and today I saw a thread about a guy gettin laughed at and commented on in public for being ugly and ppl accused OP of lying.

Ye

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1212 and 8 others
Co will turn you into @short ugly Brown tbh fuck that place

.me are chads .co are incels sir

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, brainded, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
.me are chads .co are incels sir
Attachments 16

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Lars
No shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
.co has no reacts so I couldn't ever use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, owlofathena, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
All it does is make you feel like shit there's no hope on that board
Cuz for some people there genuinely isn't any. For normie tier males its understandable that u feel that way about the forum and u should feel that way. But for 3 and 4s out of 10s that's just our life and we relate to eachother on day kinda shit

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 5875
I don’t understand the point of co, all they do is try to depress each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 1212, owlofathena and 4 others
I don’t understand the point of co, all they do is try to depress each other.
They don't. It's just our reality. There are a few individuals every now and then who are losers in life and will try and bring u down with them but u got ppl like that everywhere.

Our reality is depressing. It's over for sub 5 males

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, owlofathena, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
Cuz for some people there genuinely isn't any. For normie tier males its understandable that u feel that way about the forum and u should feel that way. But for 3 and 4s out of 10s that's just our life and we relate to eachother on day kinda shit
I can relate too what their talking about I used to be a literal truecel but staying in that mindset will make everything worse.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
Culture on .co is destroyed due to a (((certain mod))) banning all the big users. I
my account on .co is from nov 2017 and i gurantee you it has always been like that ever since he became mod

this place benefit is that he rarely comes he, but he's come here and banned people before

so many 2018, 2019 here have been banned, just like .co

all these websites are controlled opposition run by the Man and everybody gets banned eventually

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Marsiere214, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
2F585B1F 0B84 4FD3 8D39 604FA2C3E54C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, owlofathena and Lars
.co are based, and high iq, truly blackpilled

Most user here are larper, redpilled at best and low iq.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Timelessbrah, owlofathena and Deleted member 5522
I couldn't care less about being banned now. In my last few months there nobody really interacted with my threads. All that was left was postmaxxing which ruins the site. Such greed.

Culture on .co is destroyed due to The Sewers and a (((certain mod))) banning all the big users. I

Dunno if this was done on purpose to get more ppl to come here or somethn maybe it's that.

But anyway .co is so dead fam. Even inceldom discussion is dead. It's not about inceldom or personal stories. That's what it was like when I first joined .co and it was great. Now it's just recitals of news articles and studies. I don't mind studies but it's annoying that it's only that and not any personal stories or personal opinions or personal rants. Cuz that's what makes us ugly ppl relate to eachother n all dat.

I don't give a shit about fucking news articles and gay boring greycel and bluecel threads they're all shit.

Everyone is so discontented from eachother and in it for themselves and there is no sense of community or culture. The Sewers destroyed .co it needs to be removed immediately and they need to make stricter rules on postmaxxing to save .co before it dies. And also to unban some of da big users who were wrongfully banned.

The only reason I haven't completely left .co and stayed here is cuz there are in fact a few actual incels on .co and on here no one can relate to my inceldom. E.g. I see threads about ppl with gfs and havin sex n all dat and today I saw a thread about a guy gettin laughed at and commented on in public for being ugly and ppl accused OP of lying.

Ye
I was banned for "bragging"JFL, just tell me how this is a brag

https://incels.is/threads/today-i-told-girls-they-are-fucking-bitches-and-they-cried.232638/

Also most users are just losers, playing victim, and pretending to act high IQ but you can geniunely tell they aren't.

Looksmax mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I was banned for "bragging"JFL, just tell me how this is a brag

https://incels.is/threads/today-i-told-girls-they-are-fucking-bitches-and-they-cried.232638/

Also most users are just losers, playing victim, and pretending to act high IQ but you can geniunely tell they aren't.

Looksmax mogs
Who banned you for this?

I couldn't care less about being banned now. In my last few months there nobody really interacted with my threads. All that was left was postmaxxing which ruins the site. Such greed.
You aren't an incel tho tbf

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
.co has become forum where the users are obsessed over baiting IT over and over again. It's a good cope but it kills the quality of the forum

Who banned you for this?
This nigga

Screenshot 20200923 233830 Chrome

But keep in mind that i also insulted him for deleting my threads and giving me wrong warnings, sarge just said to talk with him about this issue

He deleted the thread in which i'm calling him out and one in which i made high IQ hypothesis on how to reverse hypergamy (a.k.a fix inceldom)

https://forum.****************/threads/by-sterilizing-women-will-we-destroy-hyeprgamy-forever.4350/
(My thread was much complex than this)

Last edited:
my account on .co is from nov 2017 and i gurantee you it has always been like that ever since he became mod

this place benefit is that he rarely comes he, but he's come here and banned people before

so many 2018, 2019 here have been banned, just like .co

all these websites are controlled opposition run by the Man and everybody gets banned eventually
pretty much. that's why they gatekeep on stupid shit. to keep the numbers low

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I welcome all .co cels to .me
Giving this forum an incel reputation keep NPCs away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and sytyl
No they are mostly just depressing
This forum is more depressing since most here are redpilled, gay and low iq. It make me sad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I got banned from that shit hole of a server. Crazy ass mod bans everyone there

I got banned from that shit hole of a server. Crazy ass mod bans everyone there
https://*/threads/pipebomb-thread-the-thruth-about-co-federal-agencies-and-bans.16805/

Ye I'm probs next in line I got a 50% warning today out of nowhere for nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 4671
Got banned long time ago on that site was way better than this tbh but that was when all the good users was there

that site is horrible hate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212 and Subhuman trash
You will commit suicide here by the sheer mogging bhai you have been warned