Looksmax is the future

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
So basically we know that looks are everything, and IQ

think about it what if the next generations people become blackpilled and start letting the weak die?, the ones who have bad looks, who are low IQ and not made to be strong.

The Spartans used to dispose of “imperfect” or weak babies by throwing them off of Mount Taygetus, so what im saying is this might come back one day

we never know what might happen after some years, generations always change tbh

your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, MrGlutton and n0rthface

@ChristianChad thoughts bro?

also thanks to @MrGlutton i watched the cartoon tbh

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
we'll become superhuman through genetic engineering.

i dont know man but flying is over the limits
You think people in the 1200 could imagine airplanes? enough time and it would be possible.

It's already here. The covid vaccines are eugenics in disguise.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, BearBoy and gamma
You think people in the 1200 could imagine airplanes? enough time and it would be possible.
flying requires our arms removed and turned into wings which would only leave us with legs but that would make flying possible

genetic engineering could add wings but thats all we could get to when it comes to flying
everything that can fly is small like birds which also means we would have to Evolve or geneticaly engineered to be smaller armless and fragile.

but we could add stuff like superjump and superstrength though

@Pythagoras

Also think that we might downgrade because if we start to live on planet mars, and lets say we stay on it for some years and if we returned to earth we would be weaker because of gravity

"Gravity on Mars is only about 38% of Earth's. ... And if you can jump one meter (3.3 feet) high on Earth, you would be able to jump 2.64 meters (almost 9 feet) high on Mars."

flying requires our arms removed and turned into wings which would only leave us with legs but that would make flying possible

genetic engineering could add wings but thats all we could get to when it comes to flying
everything that can fly is small like birds which also means we would have to Evolve or geneticaly engineered to be smaller armless and fragile.

but we could add stuff like superjump and superstrength though
@Pythagoras

Also think that we might downgrade because if we start to live on planet mars, and lets say we stay on it for some years and if we returned to earth we would be weaker because of gravity

"Gravity on Mars is only about 38% of Earth's. ... And if you can jump one meter (3.3 feet) high on Earth, you would be able to jump 2.64 meters (almost 9 feet) high on Mars."
Don't care, I'm eating pizza rn.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad and BearBoy
The Spartans used to dispose of “imperfect” or weak babies by throwing them off of Mount Taygetus, so what im saying is this might come back one day
This was not proven iirc

Anyways, no, in the next few years you will watch the Western world slowly losing everything that made it great and watch it fall into tyranny and madness. Society will be extremely brainwashed from a very young age, and full of trauma that will make them fearful for the rest of their lives. Nobody will he blackpilled anymroe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface and BearBoy
we'll become superhuman through genetic engineering.
Transhumanism bill gates cope, faggot

How about you worry about your countries integrity first
And not muh consuming transhumanism
Faggot

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
@Pythagoras

Stop with the cope. You are too scared to conquer earth so u want to fly to some planet

" Oh my god just like in the marvel movies !!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, n0rthface and BearBoy
Stop with the cope. You are too scared to conquer earth so u want to fly to some planet

" Oh my god just like in the marvel movies !!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy:
stfu i will rule mars:p

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
stfu i will rule mars:p
Lmao thinking you can rule something when you can't even walk outside without 100k engineers suit
You will be a slave to whoever makes the suit, idiota

• Ugh..
Lmao thinking you can rule something when you can't even walk outside without 100k engineers suit
You will be a slave to whoever makes the suit, idiota
You will be my slave and i will genetically engineer myself to not need oxygen

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
You will be my slave and i will genetically engineer myself to not need oxygen
You won't be able to work with your 1 inch circumference Shrek fingers

• JFL
I wont need to work wtf im the leader
All of your workers on Mars will be astronaut incels so there will be severe rage and incel uprising unless your space station is fully Islamic

• Woah
Transhumanism bill gates cope, faggot

How about you worry about your countries integrity first
And not muh consuming transhumanism
Faggot
"transhumanism bill gates cope"

oh shut the fuck up, you stupid ass bitch

• JFL