Looksmax.me future preditions - Normies.me? Chads.Me?

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
What do you u predict is the future of this forum assuming it still exists in 5-10 years.

Let me take a stab -

• It is already happening, but this place will become more redpilled will be hard to make a distinction between redpill forum and blackpill forum.
  • Related to the first point, - we may see a rise in fashionmaxxing - saw a good post on suits a month or so ago which suggest that might be legit.
  • Normies.Me ? Difference between members and asleep normies in the general public will decrease - Incels will be outcasts on this forum, same old story for us I am afraid.
  • PUA will shift their marketing material in order to ingratiate themselves with blackpillers - only a few will succeed
  • Plastic surgeons may post on this forum to answer our questions attract busines

Last edited:
Greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
The fuck? Are you retarded?

jfl if you think a plastic surgeon would intentionally be seen on an incel site.

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
how long did this shit of a thread took to make

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
greycel invasion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
thanks for answering the question orangecel

well, it won't be an incel site then. Maybe the blackpill would have become more mainstream by then.
no. The blackpill is inherently misogynistic because it exposes the truth about women. Normies aren't welcome here. I really doubt that the mods would let them join.