Looksmax.me is cucked

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
JFL this site pretends to be blackpilled but it's so fucking bluepill its pure soy

Recently i've started being "Alpha" with women. If I think they are hot, i'll legit just tell them, you're hot as fuck. If they think i'm hot too they will usually say it back and then we both know where we stand. After I know they think i'm hot i'll get even more aggressive and say sexual stuff like, "I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over" shit like that. Before I was blackpilled I would try to be a nice guy, be the perfect guy for them, ask them about intrests and hobbies and try to relate. Fuck man I wasted so much time and probably lost alot of slays being a beta like that. So much easier to just tell them off the start you find them sexually attractive, if they don't find you attractive back then just leave.
This dogshit isn't blackpilled, if you were blackpilled you would've realized the only reason you're getting these reactions is because of your looks. If a 4/10 incel did this, she'd call the police.

This is only the tip of the iceberg of the amount of soy.
So many attractive users thinking they earned what they got through strategies and hardwork, while in reality, genes did everything for them.
The site mostly hates incel too, believing we're losers for giving up like jfl, pure delusion.
Other than the minority of incels on that site, I hope the users stay the fuck away from here. incels.is is based with the high IQ brocels and based content.
@ArvidGustavsson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, DharkDC, Britishlooksmaxxer and 12 others
Why tag me Young man

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Britishlooksmaxxer, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Your humble brags
DDEA8050 5064 46A9 B0AA 4805C375C1CC

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Britishlooksmaxxer, 5'8manlet and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, justadude, stuckneworleans and 6 others
You're not being an alpha. This dogshit isn't blackpilled, if you were blackpilled you would've realized the only reason you're getting these reactions is because of your looks. If a 4/10 incel did this, she'd call the police.
You can’t be an alfa without a pack of betas

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Good_Little_Goy and inceletto
You're not being an alpha. This dogshit isn't blackpilled, if you were blackpilled you would've realized the only reason you're getting these reactions is because of your looks. If a 4/10 incel did this, she'd call the police.
Based, more people should call out AutistGustavsson for his shit, if I saw him irl I would poke him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
The site mostly hates incel too, believing we're losers for giving up like jfl, pure delusion.
Other than the minority of incels on that site, I hope the users stay the fuck away from here. incels.is is based with the high IQ brocels and based content.
@ArvidGustavsson

Yea because the site is looksmax.me, not it’sover.me

The general population on this site wants to improve, whereas on incels.is they are LDARing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6497, Ultramental and 1 other person
When did i claim to be an alfa doe ngl

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: inceletto and Good_Little_Goy
Wow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 4671 and inceletto

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, dachad, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted, Copeful and 1 other person
Most people here are chads or chadlite. They slay a lot and are just here to relax and unwind

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 6723, Subhuman Philtrum and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted
Most people here are chads or chadlite. They slay a lot and are just here to relax and unwind
Jfl no average here is way below normie just look at the recent rating section + if ur really Ugly you most likely wont wan’t to get rated outside of pms

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
The anti-incel crowd are all soys. Any man with a slither of T, knows incels are right.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and inceletto
99% of chads and chadlites here are faceless or gigafrauding autists like @ArvidGustavsson who don’t slay irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6873, inceletto and 1 other person
[QUOTE="Good_Little_Goy, post: 3492832, member: 5955"

Attachments

• 1599915945736.png
    1599915945736.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 1599915947372.png
    1599915947372.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and inceletto
"I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over"
You right now

"I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over"
92602E9F 41E3 404C 964F 18ECD2499BEF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5746, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Jfl no average here is way below normie just look at the recent rating section + if ur really Ugly you most likely wont wan’t to get rated outside of pms
Most guys here slay a lot. They’re here to looksmax to even higher levels. Lots of chads here, I’d say the average guy here is 5.6 psl. I’m the only subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6723, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
jfl this isnt even bad compared to this
Asawwwwa

hmm i wonder who got approached more times
this child beating masculine criminal
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

or
this 5'8 soyboy who seems non threatennig

"you just have to look approachable bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
blackpill forum btw.

@PYT @Good_Little_Goy @Newone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
[QUOTE="inceletto, post: 3492776, member: 6856

Attachments

• 1599916128821.png
    1599916128821.png
    87 KB · Views: 98
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto
1599916128821-png.662781

• WTF
99% of chads and chadlites here are faceless or gigafrauding autists like @ArvidGustavsson who don’t slay irl
Cope. The average Indian guy here is a chad, same for the average East Asian. Most guys on here are male model material

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, goat2x, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
Most guys here slay a lot. They’re here to looksmax to even higher levels. Lots of chads here, I’d say the average guy here is 5.6 psl. I’m the only subhuman
u mog 80% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and inceletto

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and inceletto
u mog 80% of this forum
Cope
@TheCopefulCurry @Dante1 @Newone @inceletto These guys have shown how subhuman I am, face it ethnic men mog

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Cope
@TheCopefulCurry @Dante1 @Newone @inceletto These guys have shown how subhuman I am, face it ethnic men mog

What are you talking about? Ive done nothing but praise you.

You mog the entire ethnic population on this forum

• +1
What are you talking about? Ive done nothing but praise you.

You mog the entire ethnic population on this forum
Quit your sarcasm
Is it true you mog Rohan?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
It’s true
no. Average guy here is probably low-tier normie. Only some chads are here. Tbh I dont even believe a guy with majority indian ancestry can even become chad even with perfect bone structure and shit. Indian coloring is a huge falio.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5258, Over and 1 other person
no. Average guy here is probably low-tier normie. Only some chads are here. Tbh I dont even believe a guy with majority indian ancestry can even become chad even with perfect bone structure and shit. Indian coloring is a huge falio.
Most Indians guys here are above average and slay white stacies all the time. I used to think Indians were below whites in terms of smv but honestly they’re higher @TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted
Most Indians guys here are above average and slay white stacies all the time. I used to think Indians were below whites in terms of smv but honestly they’re higher @TheCopefulCurry

Keep coping ethnic scum, 2 PSL deformed whites mog 7 PSL ethnic gigachads

impossible. Average indian is maybe rated 2/10 even sometimes by bluepilled people. Being an indian is the largest falio you can have, second to being aboriginal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
impossible. Average indian is maybe rated 2/10 even sometimes by bluepilled people. Being an indian is the largest falio you can have, second to being aboriginal.
Cope the average Indian is by definition 5/10
Indians have good bones and good colouring

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Cope the average Indian is by definition 5/10
Indians have good bones and good colouring
yes this guys' cheekbones make him look good
D4B58422 85F3 4215 87F1 806795438882

His coloring makes his jaw and cheekbones useless. You think this normie in india is even a low-tier normie in europe. This guy is trucel in those places.

yes this guys' cheekbones make him look good
View attachment 662826
His coloring makes his jaw and cheekbones useless. You think this normie in india is even a low-tier normie in europe. This guy is trucel in those places.
He looks good
His colouring is very good
So yeah he’d slay provided he’s tall