Looksmax.me is like starwars

How quickly your mental wellbeing and sanity deteriorated over some common whore is really something to behold
How do you remember me to be like before?

I don't have family ( I "lived" with them at some point tho) and my life has always been messed up. I got attached and addicted to all those amazing things she gave me at first.

It's not that I'm trying to give excuses about my behaviour but there are reasons why I'm prone to become like this.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
How do you remember me to be like before?

I don't have family ( I "lived" with them at some point tho) and my life has always been messed up. I got attached and addicted to all those amazing things she gave me at first.

It's not that I'm trying to give excuses about my behaviour but there are reasons why I'm prone to become like this.
Sorry man but you honestly need a wake up call before you self destruct over this. I get it your life is tough, we all got tough shit going on, why make it even tougher?

Sorry man but you honestly need a wake up call before you self destruct over this. I get it your life is tough, we all got tough shit going on, why make it even tougher?
How was I like? Before my oneitis mess

I have ups and down. Last night was on rope mode but got some iois outside and now feel way better.

I'm not crazy but managing certain emotions is very difficult.

How was I like? Before my oneitis mess

I have ups and down. Last night was on rope mode but got some iois outside and now feel way better.

I'm not crazy but managing certain emotions is very difficult.
Idk i remembered you mentally stable at least
We talked about one piece once pretty sure
Hate to see anyone like this tbh just realize she's a dumb whore and move on, fuck another women
You morons dont get that the more you think about and focus on her the worse it gets. You need to distract yourself.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
E348265e945c819333c98f709fc2f7acd14bb144bfed767dcde4656cd40a7fd2

@LordNorwood did wrong to my cousins

He is not on my side, I will swap to the Siths

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LordNorwood
Idk i remembered you mentally stable at least
We talked about one piece once pretty sure
Hate to see anyone like this tbh just realize she's a dumb whore and move on, fuck another women
You morons dont get that the more you think about and focus on her the worse it gets. You need to distract yourself.
Followed!

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood
And I'm Superman
giphy.gif

I will join the jedi side

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Tfw you didn’t get mentioned even with 7K+ posts & reactions
giphy.gif

bro you didnt tag me as jedi

This was soyboy tag challenge in disguise

over if u got tagged tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LookistWorld

Attachments

• 1579280698686.png
    1579280698686.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
@blackopstruecel @Pietrosiek mogs

@Pietrosiek is not rly blackpilled tbh ngl. he is an edgy teenager making incredibly cringy posts. he secretly thinks he will get laid at some point and makes rage posts to get himself off

• Woah
Reactions: LookistWorld
@Pietrosiek is not rly blackpilled tbh ngl. he is an edgy teenager making incredibly cringy posts. he secretly thinks he will get laid at some point and makes rage posts to get himself off
The Sith always betray one another.

I could get laid, like 99% of man in ee can. Thats not in problem.

What am I ?
Also what is Fatman?

then fuck off normie
Im not normie menatly. I hate normies. I hate everything what is nt. I dont go out and rot in my room. If i was nt and i would go out i would get laid with ugly to averge foid, ir get ltr. But i dont want that and dont call me fucking normie. I hate normies

m not normie menatly. I hate normies. I hate everything what is nt. I dont go out and rot in my room. If i was nt and i would go out i would get laid with ugly to averge foid, ir get ltr. But i dont want that and dont call me fucking normie. I hate normies

yeah, you are a mentalcel buddy boy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

Attachments

• 1579286679528.png
    1579286679528.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
yeah, you are a mentalcel buddy boy
No. I dont want ltr. If i cant be slayer i rather have nothing and get mogged in parties (i would need to party to get ltr)

No. I dont want ltr. If i cant be slayer i rather have nothing and get mogged in parties (i would need to party to get ltr)

you ll regret this in a few years.getting laid is more important than looking good.

What am I, jedi or Sith?

@SirGey is sith

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2933
u know im getting surgery right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, RobticaI and Ritalincel
What am I then?

Which am I?

• +1