Debetro

Debetro

Rotting in basement as a full time job
Jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 26197, Prince88 and 9 others
BP officially going mainstream. This is how sigma male and gym culture started out too.

we’re in the early stages GG

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 29167, Meister! and 17 others
+150k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham, WeiWei and try2beme
Yeah theres many many viral tiktoks on the blackpill

Its gonna be a mainstream trend anytime soon

Some will temporarily looksmax but regardless more people are ascending and we will get more and more cucked

Report all blackpill tiktoks

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Mewton, Prince88 and 13 others
BP officially going mainstream. This is how sigma male and gym culture started out too.

Eventually going to die off soon

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, hopecel, Lmao and 4 others
It is finished

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Nah I can see it blowing up. I already see gymcels on podcast talk about LL like it’s normal now. In all seriousness it’s actually over

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, Prince88 and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, EverythingMattersCel, hopecel and 5 others

Some will temporarily looksmax but regardless more people are ascending and we will get more and more cucked

It happened in a matter of months, at the start of the year there was barely none with +5k likes, now it blew up like crazy. Fuck. This will just lead to slight bluepilling/redpilling of blackpill spaces, and a huge increase in competition.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 0hMan, Mewton, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
This forum is done for, we’re going to get invaded by greycels

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
+40k this retard video

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, hopecel, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
It got that many likes and features Elliot Roger? Tik tok is wild.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
It happened in a matter of months, at the start of the year there was barely none with +5k likes, now it blew up like crazy. Fuck. This will just lead to slight bluepilling/redpilling of blackpill spaces, and a huge increase in competition.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
On the positive, majority of tt trends are chronically online, we will be mogged online but not so much irl

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Debetro
It will never become mainstream.

Only autistic losers will be interested in this.

As usual.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 24459, Mewton and 6 others
On the positive, majority of tt trends are chronically online, we will be mogged online but not so much irl
Still amazes me how fastly it became a trend, since summer started bp tt went from typical 1k-2k likes to +50k. All the most liked vids were made in June/July. This one +60k likes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 26197, horizontallytall and 2 others
Blackpill is going to die just like Redpill did.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Nope, one is cope the other one is legit
Redpill is cope, but before Freshnfit and other shit Redpill channels, Redpill used to not be as cringe as it is now. I bet you that five years from now, the black pill will turn out the same way as the red pill did.

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING

This is not looking good
female"s also starting to post looksmax content reaching to millions of views

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Look at the comment section.

The "NPC" mindset is not a meme.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Debetro

Race towards paradise like those who fought for a brighter future 9 years ago, in a videogame setting.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
The end times are here.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel

so fucking over. fuck those bp tiktokers

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and hopecel

The thing is that Tik Tok trends come and go much faster than anything before, they start off too hot and end up burning into ashes within a couple of weeks.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
The thing is that Tik Tok trends come and go much faster than anything before, they start off too hot and end up burning into ashes within a couple of weeks.
yeah but BP is on fire last 5 months and it will be in the future

it's just the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Kater Maxxing and Lmao
yeah but BP is on fire last 5 months and it will be in the future

it's just the beginning
This stuff isn't even anything special because you can't really change most of your falios without surgeries, which even most people on this site haven't done.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and hopecel
This stuff isn't even anything special because you can't really change most of your falios without surgeries, which even most people on this site haven't done.
sure but we need more bluepilled idiots WE NEED LESS COMPETITION

Good thing.

More people developing BDD = less competition

Good. We need the blackpill to become mainstream to get more influency around the globe. This will make more men realize how shitty their life is and that we need to do something to fix it.

But I am afraid that the BP going mainstream will just increase the number of ERs

It's been nonstop since march however.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nah I can see it blowing up. I already see gymcels on podcast talk about LL like it’s normal now. In all seriousness it’s actually over
It’s over. Last saturday I was in a student night club, and some girl complimented my “hunter eyes”. She was a MTB, indie girl.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
as competition gets fiercer (inevitable with upside down population pyramid, especially for white stacy that everyone wants) hard ans softmaxxing will become as normalized as gym going has become in the last ten years

as competition gets fiercer (inevitable with upside down population pyramid, especially for white stacy that everyone wants) hard ans softmaxxing will become as normalized as gym going has become in the last ten years
no it wont lol. men dont even get on finastride, test, get rhino. maybe fillers will get normalised