Looksmax.org 2022 Survey Results

It’s also funny that after 50 posts on this thread, Admin @Alexanderr only saw my post as worth replying to.
:feelshah:
Reminds me of a lot of threads where its just filled with nonsensical react farmers. Not saying i don’t ever do that

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
caged at the height poll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 16369
Yes but we all want to know which races of users are the most frequent posters in perecentages
Not sure how that would go about. As it would likely have to be self-reported and the smaller the % that race takes up on the on the forum, the less users are required from that race to sway the numbers. Making it unreliable.

Not sure how that would go about. As it would likely have to be self-reported and the smaller the % that race takes up on the on the forum, the less users are required from that race to sway the numbers. Making it unreliable.
Not just for race. Basically every single answer choice selected you would be able to find out the post frequency behind the selected answer.

E.g. by selecting a pie chart selection it comes up with a bullet point list of this type of users post frequency.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Alexanderr
View attachment 1598233

Most of these pie charts are exactly similar to the ones from last year and the year before.. We literally have the same user base. Muh forum has gone shit. Muh forum is dieing..
well it does seem to be dying/getting worse, same userbase but a small minority of users post religiously each day saying nothing of interest.

so yeah the site has fallen off, badly fallen off. Site should've accepted it's death after the NYT shit b/c nothing has gotten better since

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal, Jason Voorhees, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
There are a shit ton of normies who haven’t answered this survey who have likely been lurking here, not wasting their time on shitposting and actually spending time money and effort on looksmaxxing

So much for the blackpill being exclusive

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, |Daddy_Zygos|, Mewton and 1 other person
5108506D 4516 4FE4 9202 CC402CD35E40

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Mewton and ItsOver.com
half of the forum cannot even afford the most basic plastic surgeries, its kinda sad ngl

It’s lifefuel, no one gets to ascend except for a very few

Less competition

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and AscendingHero
58% are whitecels lmaoooo imagine having the political power the media on your side and everything only to remain as truecels JFL at these fucking PIGS not gonna lie:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seems legit too, the curry posters like myself post MORE but the majority of this place is still whitecel no wonder they are so obsessed with us:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4757 and Xangsane
58% are whitecels lmaoooo imagine having the political power the media on your side and everything only to remain as truecels JFL at these fucking PIGS not gonna lie:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seems legit too, the curry posters like myself post MORE but the majority of this place is still whitecel no wonder they are so obsessed with us:forcedsmile:

Some curries larped as black on that poll, there's maybe 5 active black users at one time how is it nearly matching

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
half of these people aren't active users.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Constantin Denis
Another miracle is the dick-size: Somehow half of the people claim to be above average in dick-size.
This goes back to my theory that "average dick-size" being reported in media outlets is not the actual average. It's just said to be so that people feel better about their own dicks

negative iq post

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I wish I had participated. I left it for later and forgot about it. They should give us longer than a week to answer tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
why do people feel the need to lie on an anonymous forum?

Attachments

• 1647914092065.png
    1647914092065.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1647914094486.png
    1647914094486.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri and Xangsane
Another miracle is the dick-size: Somehow half of the people claim to be above average in dick-size.
This goes back to my theory that "average dick-size" being reported in media outlets is not the actual average. It's just said to be so that people feel better about their own dicks
true. people probably have a 5.5 inch penis and they think theyre above average JFL. without east Asians and indians average penis size would be 6 inches+

• +1
Reactions: metagross
proves that barely anyone here has actually taken the black pill

islampilled forum mashallah

true. people probably have a 5.5 inch penis and they think theyre above average JFL. without east Asians and indians average penis size would be 6 inches+
It's a cope which works though. As you can see, people are perfectly happy with all having an above average dick

even on a completely anonymous survey, guys will still lie about their height online

View attachment 1598233

Most of these pie charts are exactly similar to the ones from last year and the year before.. We literally have the same user base. Muh forum has gone shit. Muh forum is dieing..

This shows the forum WAS ALWAYS SHIT; it didn’t go shit.

Last edited:
"48.9% of the forum has TURNED DOWN A GIRL WHO WANTED SEX".

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

I guess it really is chads.org.
Does that prove chadness xD

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
I wish I had participated. I left it for later and forgot about it. They should give us longer than a week to answer tbhngl
I will the next time, was a little impatient on this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
I will the next time, was a little impatient on this one.
Nice, I think it would also be good to send a reminder a few days before the end of the survey

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
even on a completely anonymous survey, guys will still lie about their height online

People don't lie so often, you'll realise people are unable to use their hand and unable to do anything properly.

When you're on PSL since 2015 and get used to autism, you'll see how stupid people are when it comes to measurements, ask whoever to measure their shoulder width, head circumference, wrist circumference etc.

First they'll be stupid enough to reply "how do I do that" as if there were several methods to measure a straight ligne or a round object.

Then, you'll be shocked by how they can't measure as simple as the circumference of an object.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and cmfanel
Lol the Last pic is the Truth;:redpill::):p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Will you do this survey in 2023 too? Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369