billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 life is what you make of it bro
@Michael Myers
@Jason Voorhees
@Sny
@emeraldglass
@NumbThePain
Cmon u guys need to organise a meet up, bring a couple hundred ppl from the forum we go hiking in rhe Rocky Mountains or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, emeraldglass, Offensive Bias and 5 others
billienoon

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
@Michael Myers
@Jason Voorhees
@Sny
@emeraldglass
@NumbThePain
Cmon u guys need to organise a meet up, bring a couple hundred ppl from the forum we go hiking in rhe Rocky Mountains or something
Might actually be good and we could give real advice not based on 2d dimensions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and PsychoH
It just gonna abruptly end with someone making it to the national news

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LightStruck, emeraldglass and 9 others
I'll get height & wrist mogged judging how everyone thinks the average is 6'2". no thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, LightStruck, timid and 2 others
"Local incel dies at apparent "looksmaxxing bootcamp" - cause of death believed to be caused from megadosing 1 million IUs of Vitamin D3 in efforts to increase penis size"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Jason Voorhees, Offensive Bias and 2 others
There’s gonna be a busted from all the tren being bought or someone will bring a gun cause claviculars bullying them

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and TechnoBoss
There’s gonna be a busted from all the tren being bought or someone will bring a gun cause claviculars bullying them
That would be crazy to be honest, I can just imagine my self with an injured leg getting picked up by Clavicular while he helping me get up a slope 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid and not__cel
That would be crazy to be honest, I can just imagine my self with an injured leg getting picked up by Clavicular while he helping me get up a slope 😍
@Clavicular do you claim him in your gay sex cult

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and billymidnight
yea bro my dream is totally to spend a day with incels who’d unironically shoot up a school

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
fuck that .org UFC card to settle all beefs

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
yea bro my dream is totally to spend a day with incels who’d unironically shoot up a school
😂 it wouldn’t be a day it would be much longer lol like 3 weeks with the mods and Clavicular and @pneumocytosis leading the charge up the mountain. But for sure definitely someone would bring a gun to settle some beef from the ratings section

Joined Apr 23, 2024

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and appealmaxed
Bro joined a year before me thinking he has some type of incel superiority over me 😂
Boyo my other account got banned I’ve been here since 2021🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and appealmaxed
Boyo my other account got banned I’ve been here since 2021🤣🤣🤣
Ok? Even if that was true (which is very slim) do u think u have incel og superiority over me ? If so then I feel sorry for u

@Michael Myers
@Jason Voorhees
@Sny
@emeraldglass
@NumbThePain
Mogg battle, losers get tossed off a cliff, ancient Sparta style.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and billymidnight
Some actual mentally ill nigga is just gonna go er on the other users. Im EEmaxxing and already got russiancel after me, so no EE/central euro meetup for me.