Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Chad....
View attachment 1233161
Laugh Lol GIF
King of aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Orb didn’t even post on lookism. He posted on puahate and sluthate alongside ER and also r/amiugly. He also has a pretty famous/legendary thread of his artwork on misc.

Damn looksmax and it aint even close

• Love it
the lookism niggas are looking like they mog the shit out of the best niggas here tbh.

nvm. reexamined and I pick looksmax. they have a high volume of decent looking 'chads' tho

There are a lot more chads on Lookism, would be surprised if only 3 since it's been up since 2015. One of the mods is a Chad but I can't remember his username.

Tbh tho in regards to forum content this site mogs to hell and back, Lookism is really shit now. Esp in terms of user friendliness and shitposting

There are a lot more chads on Lookism, would be surprised if only 3 since it's been up since 2015. One of the mods is a Chad but I can't remember his username.

Tbh tho in regards to forum content this site mogs to hell and back, Lookism is really shit now. Esp in terms of user friendliness and shitposting
Whoops nvm not 3 lol...

r/inceltears mogs all of them into the dirt

27694569 288 k510675

PJMg7PkCfsvsrzBAhLrCj04NihQVuCXEqyrlOnRYiY

LsKgFiV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Xangsane and Deleted member 14312

lookism at its peak>looksmax
I agree with u now though

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and ChristianChad
Orb doesn't mog?
No i mean he looks unique but would get mogged at a nightclub by some of these looksmax chads like the one who says just approach her bro

• JFL
No i mean he looks unique but would get mogged at a nightclub by some of these looksmax chads like the one who says just approach her bro
would the dahmer looking .is user slay in a club?

Lookism bcz orb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coolguy1 and Xangsane
Cringe I mog almost everyone

• JFL
orb moggs all

• JFL