Looksmax.org has become somewhat mainstream (foids have accs on forum confirmed)

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
is it just me or have i seen alot more normies on the forum recently, also theres been several news reports about it and other shit. due to tiktok its almost completely mainstream. even this bitch knows about it . since she knows that we made threads about her there is a high chance that she has an account or just lurks here which means there is a high probability that other foids are here aswell. now i think incels.is is the only safe forum , foids would touch that with a 10ft pole.
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Xangsane @Darkeningstar @anthony111553 @Imretarded? @6PSLcel @NorwoodAscender @alurmo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, 4lt.Real, scrunchables and 9 others
is it just me or have i seen alot more normies on the forum recently, also theres been several news reports about it and other shit. due to tiktok its almost completely mainstream. even this bitch knows about it . since she knows that we made threads about her there is a high chance that she has an account or just lurks here which means there is a high probability that other foids are here aswell. now i think incels.is is the only safe forum , foids would touch that with a 10ft pole.
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Xangsane @Darkeningstar @anthony111553 @Imretarded? @6PSLcel @NorwoodAscender

bump

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Xangsane @Darkeningstar @anthony111553 @Imretarded? @6PSLcel @NorwoodAscender

bump

bump

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Xangsane @Darkeningstar @anthony111553 @Imretarded? @6PSLcel @NorwoodAscender @alurmo

bump

andrew] ate wanna come to my country I’m 15 wanna be my gf ? I’m not like these other dudes I’m chad btw

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real and NoLongerHuman

She’s a looksmaxxer though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, 4lt.Real, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
I don't think I've ever seen a single thread about Andrew Ate EVER

This bitch is irrelevant here and a square faced fraud on 20 different camera filters

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ryuken, scrunchables and 5 others

its scary

Because blackpill's main method of transmission as of late is by far tiktok.

I'm not like those ugly stupid dalit tiktokcels though, Im from youtube shorts :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

delete every greycel 2024 acc

This bitch is irrelevant here and a square faced fraud on 20 different camera filters
she means threads that she posts with her acc on org get hated

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Good. Imagine the halo of me saying a foid I'm in Top 65 of most-posts users.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and ChadL1te
Theres def a bunch of foids on here. They could just create an acc and then just read random stuff lol/ and not post basically. Its not like theres a verification thingy here to weed them out.

Hoping this doesn't go mainstream, because even now it's really not. I'll always gatekeep.

Nobody has ever made a single thread saying that about her rolf

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and HeightPilledum

there was like 1 thread about her , long ago. she probably has an acc here

• JFL
Theres def a bunch of foids on here. They could just create an acc and then just read random stuff lol/ and not post basically. Its not like theres a verification thingy here to weed them out.
only real verification is dick pics but thats too far

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and DarkAscender
I don't think I've ever seen a single thread about *Andrew Ate* EVER
Andrew Ate?? Looool

IMG 6614

• JFL

always wanted this forum to be private and that new accounts aren't possible to make

always wanted this forum to be private and that new accounts aren't possible to make
we should just make another forum where you need to have over 1000+ posts on .org and be a certified incel

ive said it before and ill say it again. We NEED to openly allow foids on this site

• Woah
Reactions: thecel