Looksmax.org is dead

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Any topic that's not BBC, Faggot Shit or Race Baiting has zero interaction. Discussion is dead

Offtopic section was basically college, you graduate from the knowledge shared in looksmaxing and you interact with like minded people.

It could be the site is not dead and it's just dominated by brain dead retards

It could be the new influx of users are too pussy to interact

It could be looksmax content has finally evolved and all the users are commited

Even shitposts with 2 letters could do 5 replies min, it's a sad sight.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Kroker, NoReedemingFeature and 17 others
Nothing of value was lost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Eriot Lodger and Zikel_Nut
nah we gotta revive this mf Lazarus type beat 🔥

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, vermillioncorefan, LancasteR and 3 others

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
i hope this site shuts cause i said a lot of concerning shit here

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, NoReedemingFeature, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
be the change you wish to see in the world

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Any topic that's not BBC, Faggot Shit or Race Baiting has zero interaction. Discussion is dead
that’s cause it’s full of fucking greycels. I want total greycel destruction

• +1
Reactions: murdah, rand anon and fuse
There used to be high effort threads, average general threads and low effort shit posts. A good mix of em all.

Now it's just average or shit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Heinrich Schmidt and murdah
nah we gotta revive this mf Lazarus type beat 🔥
It's a wrap brah, there's no real discussion. Remember when no thread would go unanswered, even it was just shit post, but half the posts on the most page have no replies and other either old or races baits.

I shoulda killed myself back in 2020

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, murdah, Bushman and 4 others
It is what it is.

people here post some stupid shit just to get reaction nothing more then that

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Zikel_Nut, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
All good things come to an end

All empires die out

2020 to 2022 it was the shit. 2023 to 2024 it was shit.

I deleted FastBananaCEO in January 2023 I think and I joined a looksmax discord two months later and literally no one knew who I was early to mid 2023 was when the forum was at its deadest

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, plukee, murdah and 1 other person
All good things come to an end

All empires die out

2020 to 2022 it was the shit. 2023 to 2024 it was shit.

I deleted FastBananaCEO in January 2023 I think and I joined a looksmax discord two months later and literally no one knew who I was early to mid 2023 was when the forum was at its deadest
no way you're fast banana. Where's the darkness, you will always find light.

But fr, this forum was never a good thing, it was just where people who have a understanding of social dynamics have actual discussion. I understand users grow and leave, but you'd think new users would engage or even create. They could just lurk without accounts.

I blame @Master for this. Making BOTB too accessable, and absolutely no screening with new registrations. Back when greycels had to lurk for months to get in, now? Users need to adopt tiktok format in threads to get some type of engagement, since tiktok mushed their brains.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
no way you're fast banana. Where's the darkness, you will always find light.

But fr, this forum was never a good thing, it was just where people who have a understanding of social dynamics have actual discussion. I understand users grow and leave, but you'd think new users would engage or even create. They could just lurk without accounts.

I blame @Master for this. Making BOTB too accessable, and absolutely no screening with new registrations. Back when greycels had to lurk for months to get in, now? Users need to adopt tiktok format in threads to get some type of engagement, since tiktok mushed their brains.
Forum was dead as fuck before the tiktok invasion. The tiktokers/gen zers did make it worse for a bit but then the good ones stayed.

Botb they said they had to make accessible cuz ppl would create accounts and spam just to see botb. I personally barely looked at both so I dunno bout it.

Ye the new users never post anything high effort. Nothing high effort has been posted here in like 3 years

I never ignored a single user on my alt but now it's in double digits there's so many annoying/invasive ppl

True. I'm one of the few new members that are good.

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Forum was dead as fuck before the tiktok invasion. The tiktokers/gen zers did make it worse for a bit but then the good ones stayed.

Botb they said they had to make accessible cuz ppl would create accounts and spam just to see botb. I personally barely looked at both so I dunno bout it.

Ye the new users never post anything high effort. Nothing high effort has been posted here in like 3 years

I never ignored a single user on my alt but now it's in double digits there's so many annoying/invasive ppl
Spam for BOTB is a cop out, cause who's even reacting spam unless it's @Ritalincel. The jannies didn't wanna do their job, but can they ban that Won'tStopNoodling on a technicality and any other user who's opinion they don't agree with.

I agree. People need to stop posting BBC/JBW threads. They are low quality/effort!!!!

Make better threads

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
Offtopic was the best before race baiting got banned. Everything looksmaxxing related has already been covered pretty much and the only people in that section that interact are mostly grey/ bluecels. The fact that most of the older and actual funny users have either been banned or deleted makes the site even more boring sadly.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, TechnoBoss, Kroker and 2 others

Offtopic section was basically college, you graduate from the knowledge shared in looksmaxing and you interact with like minded people.

It could be the site is not dead and it's just dominated by brain dead retards

It could be the new influx of users are too pussy to interact

It could be looksmax content has finally evolved and all the users are commited

Even shitposts with 2 letters could do 5 replies min, it's a sad sight.
Needs to come back