Looksmax.org past lives in the tribe

"why do I have to come hunting, last time I did it with my one itis and she took the food all to herself, then she disappeared. I preferred to hunt with my old one itis, she used to stumble when we chased animals."
brootal, even in hypothetical scenarios im a loser

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Darkeningstar and iloveboobs
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, looksmaxxing223, Imretarded? and 3 others
Never try to correct me again. I mog you its all about lithium my friend it can ascend everyone
@Gaygymmaxx @looksmaxxing223 @greycel
@ryuken @TechnoBoss
I have to consult the birds! I can't help it!
4327217 IMG 5165

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and kaligula567
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and iloveboobs
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Darkeningstar
fuck what? psl 2 subhumans? because thats most of you would get lol
"I'll throw me off a building first, then I'll throw the others too".
Throw your one itis, no?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Darkeningstar
What would I be bhai :love:

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
wh
@Gaygymmaxx would be the tribe shaman. Looking at the stars to divinate the character of other tribe members and also to please the ancestor and animal spirits to help with future hunts.

@beefliverontop is the tribe cat, he tags along and eats the rodents to keep the cave clean. Pat pat:owo:

@cromagnon is tribe racist warrior who fights other tribes if they get close. He's a viscous fuck and hateful.

@Imretarded? is the tribe femboy who paints on the cave wall and also braids and cleans other member's hair so they stay well maintained.

@Darkeningstar is the lead hunter, he runs fast and is the one who pushes the animal to exhaust itself.

@ryuken is support and is there to control where the prey goes so it doesn't escape.
what am I

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and iloveboobs
Tales from child kidnappings of NSW suburbs

fug
View attachment 3120140

You're the chad stride who gets animals to stop to mirin golden locks

who are you?
Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is John. I like football, history, gaming and chilling with my friends. My dreams are becoming a millionair and marrying a beautiful woman and get 4 children. I want my 2 first born to be guys and my last 2 borns to be females. My dream car is either an audi rs6 or an audi r8. My fetishes are feet with nice white toenails and big butts. My favorite games on the console are crusader kings 3, assasins creed, fifa and brawlhalla. My favourite series are game of thrones, breaking bad and peaky blinders, the last kingdom and vikings. My favourite anime are attack on titan, one piece and hunter x hunter. When I am out with my friends I like to discuss matters ranging from girls to football to life itself. The countries with the hottest girls in my opinion are dutch, albanian, colombian, moroccan/algerian, russian and turkish girls. My favourite historical persons are Julius Caesar, Leonidas of Sparta, Harald Hardrada, Ibn Battuta and many more. My favourite PSL chads are Chico Lachowski, Cameron Alborzian, Dellisola and Nikitas. I hope you know me now! :ogre:

• JFL
tales from wannerroo markets
tales from australia zoo:feelshah:

aussies on suicide watch, they can't even take pictures of ularoo on certain places:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is John. I like football, history, gaming and chilling with my friends. My dreams are becoming a millionair and marrying a beautiful woman and get 4 children. I want my 2 first born to be guys and my last 2 borns to be females. My dream car is either an audi rs6 or an audi r8. My fetishes are feet with nice white toenails and big butts. My favorite games on the console are crusader kings 3, assasins creed, fifa and brawlhalla. My favourite series are game of thrones, breaking bad and peaky blinders, the last kingdom and vikings. My favourite anime are attack on titan, one piece and hunter x hunter. When I am out with my friends I like to discuss matters ranging from girls to football to life itself. The countries with the hottest girls in my opinion are dutch, albanian, colombian, moroccan/algerian, russian and turkish girls. My favourite historical persons are Julius Caesar, Leonidas of Sparta, Harald Hardrada, Ibn Battuta and many more. My favourite PSL chads are Chico Lachowski, Cameron Alborzian, Dellisola and Nikitas. I hope you know me now! :ogre:
Why do you want two daughters?

• JFL
YES MEOW :333
MEEEOWWWW:333

• Love it
nigga is the caveman who is NT and sociable. Always having a laugh with other tribe members

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 84615

Users who are viewing this thread

Back