Looksmax.org Personality Disorder Test Results

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Screenshot283

@thecel @AutismVictim @Xangsane @RecessedChinCel @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @FailedNormieManlet @sevensources @Octillionaire3 @fjor2096 @Matthias8272 @Nobagger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17164, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
I already know I have some personality disorder which stems from my traumas. Which stems fro my mental disorders, it's a never ending cycle.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel
Btw what mental disorders you are suffering from?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Screenshot283

@thecel @AutismVictim @Xangsane @RecessedChinCel @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @FailedNormieManlet @sevensources @Octillionaire3 @fjor2096 @Matthias8272 @Nobagger
congrats, we know you aren't NT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and Deleted member 19036
67A2CA88 8E2B 4A08 9CDC 009A335AEA75

You exhibit more schizoid traits than I. Remarkable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Depression, Anxiety, and Avoidant Personality Disorder.
I thought you might have autism, but you're lucky.

Well those are serious, they can be genetic especially depression.

Depression, Anxiety, and Avoidant Personality Disorder.
the question is, are these disorders a result of how you've been treated your entire life or would you have them if you were treated right?

This test isn't that good because I answer that I wouldn't do anything ot help others but doesn't take into account that it's because they proactively treat others poorly!

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
According to what?

the question is, are these disorders a result of how you've been treated your entire life or would you have them if you were treated right?
Personality disorders are the perfect example of nurture+genetics. If you get bad parenting (specially from your mom) you will develop a personality disorder if you are prone to it.
If you are not prone to it, you can still develop it later in life by trauma, some say they are forms of post traumatic stress disorder. Some personality disorders are impossible to cure most of the time since they are rooted in your early childhood and by the time you have troubles in life due to them (if you do), your whole personality revolves around them.
This forum is full of narcs and to be honest, there are many narcs who win at life and reproduce, and who cares about the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
mine was kinda bad

tagging the people who asked me to participate @Xangsane @Zer0/∞

:feelshah:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220530-222941_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220530-222941_Chrome.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 0