Looksmax.org Racial Demographic survey poll

Looksmax.org Racial Demographic survey poll GTFIH

• White(anglo,irish,welsh,dutch,german,swizz,austrian,scandanvian,finish,iceland etc)

Votes: 118 29.7%
  • Jews(israel,ashkenazi)

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • south euro/meds(france,italy,spain,portugal,castizoetc)

Votes: 60 15.1%
  • Eastern euro/Slavs(Hungary,baltic,romania,bulgaria,russia,poland,etc)

Votes: 57 14.4%
  • Caucasus(armenia,turkey,georgia,abkhasia,azerbaijanetc)

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • Black(african American,african)

Votes: 34 8.6%
  • West asia/middleeast(Iran,pashtun,baloch,Turkey,saudi,uae,jordan,palestine,iraq,syria,yemen,egypt)

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • Central asia(monogolid afghan,turanid,mongolian,monogolid slavsetc)

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • East asian(china,korea,japanetc) & South east asia(thailand,filipino,bangkok etc)

Votes: 23 5.8%
  • South Asia(Pashtun,Baloch,Chitral,Nuristani,Kalash,kashmiri,punjabi,sindhi,Indian,Srilankan,etc)

Votes: 54 13.6%

• Total voters
What's your problem, why have you been so fickle with your attitude towards me?
First you call me North Portuguese looking in order to support my claim, and then troll me in your other posts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
First you call me North Portuguese looking in order to support my claim, and then troll in your other posts?
why you bullying dev bro
@ForeverRecession
😅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14160
First you call me North Portuguese looking in order to support my claim, and then troll me in your other posts?
why you bullying dev bro
@ForeverRecession
😅
Indeed bhai. As long as you believe you are Portuguese that’s all that matters. My opinion is irrelevant :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
Indeed bhai. As long as you believe you are Portuguese that’s all that matters. My opinion is irrelevant :ogre:
Brandon Routh Features
👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
why you bullying dev bro
@ForeverRecession
😅
Seriously you need some good beating in order to get corrected. Don't worry, stop random people on the street and annoy them by showing them your "hunter eyes" and then enjoy the massage you socially inept imbecile.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and gamma
So now that the whole forum is against me you decide to think I am delusional to think that I look any race other than Indian?

• JFL
Seriously you need some good beating in order to get corrected. Don't worry, stop random people on the street and annoy them by showing them your "hunter eyes" and then enjoy the massage you socially inept imbecile.
Epicanthic Folds bhai 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂 👍🏻🙂

• JFL
So now that the whole forum is against me you decide to think I am delusional to think that I look any race other than Indian?
You are this phenotype

Exact Coloring and features.

• +1
  • JFL
Get lost you nutcase. My phenotype is a mix of Mediterranid and Dinarid -
View attachment 1497749View attachment 1497750
I have this colouring, while you delusionalcel thinks you look even more non-Indian than me.
How do you have European phenotypes if ur south Asian? Are you claiming you’re more European looking than indo Nordics like hrithik ?

there’s no trace of med heritage in south Asian dna

• +1
What would you call me then? White looking or not?😅
Ur white passing in the real world sure, but you're not a white guy, you're an Indian guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 15081
How do you have European phenotypes if ur south Asian? Are you claiming you’re more European looking than indo Nordics like hrithik ?

there’s no trace of med heritage in south Asian dna
"Genetic recombination". This ginger woman claims she is Indian genetically -
PAY WHITE INDIAN WITH RED HAIR

You don't have to always be genetically related to look a certain way. In fact Hrithik's grandfather and grandmother looked like this -
Music Director Roshan
IraMoitraNagrath1947

Grandfather is atypically central Indian looking and grandmother is mongoloid North-eastern looking, yet here is Hrithik looking like a westerner.

• JFL
"Genetic recombination". This ginger woman claims she is Indian genetically -
View attachment 1497762
You don't have to always be genetically related to look a certain way. In fact Hrithik's grandfather and grandmother looked like this -
View attachment 1497766View attachment 1497765
Grandfather is atypically central Indian looking and grandmother is mongoloid North-eastern looking, yet here is Hrithik looking like a westerner.
1st looks indian still, you look more indian than her

this is a cop out as you have no white DNA, you're claiming whiter status than indo nordic lmao.

• +1
1st looks indian still, you look more indian than her

this is a cop out as you have no white DNA, you're claiming whiter status than indo nordic lmao.
Okay, let's have a sensible argument here. Hrithik looks Indo Nordic as per you, as per me he looks Italian and Greek. Look up his parents and their genetic history, grandparents (one is indid at Max and one is whatever the North East phenotype is), Yet Rakesh Roshan looks a lot more exotic than his parents -
Rakesh roshan 2

Now his mother looks like this -
37118127 297154824362725 5632253458653380608 n

Atypically Indian in every way, no Indo Nordic or European ancestry either. How does Hrithik come out so exotic then? -
0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db

I'd agree to some extent that he does look Indo Nordic, but I'd still think he looks more Mediterranean

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16571
Okay, let's have a sensible argument here. Hrithik looks Indo Nordic as per you, as per me he looks Italian and Greek. Look up his parents and their genetic history, grandparents (one is indid at Max and one is whatever the North East phenotype is), Yet Rakesh Roshan looks a lot more exotic than his parents -
View attachment 1497783
View attachment 1497784
Atypically Indian in every way, no Indo Nordic or European ancestry either. How does Hrithik come out so exotic then? -
View attachment 1497786
I'd agree to some extent that he does look Indo Nordic, but I'd still think he looks more Mediterranean
bruh atypical means not typical- you're so fucking retarded I swear - did they even teach you English in that peasant school of yours ?

• JFL
bruh atypical means not typical- you're so fucking retarded I swear - did they even teach you English in that peasant school of yours ?
I had seen that used somewhere in the same sense, thanks for correcting me

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I had seen that used somewhere in the same sense, thanks for correcting me
Just as I thought, you are an ignorant moronic crap weasel aren't you?

• JFL
View attachment 1497783
View attachment 1497784
View attachment 1497786
You could say he has an Indo Nordic ancestor somewhere down the line though, his dad somewhat has it but you claim to be dinarid (balkan) and med south euro phenotypically which is literally impossible. You dont even claim indo nordic, you straight up claim european lmao

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Introvertednarc
Ur white passing in the real world sure, but you're not a white guy, you're an Indian guy
You're both white passing tbh, @USER0213 would you agree?

View attachment 1497783
View attachment 1497784
View attachment 1497786
Hrithik looks so good in this pic fuark..

2698691 0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 15081
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Introvertednarc
once again mixed race minorities are discriminated we are the real ethnic aliens of this world

@gamma does Hrithik looks med? I feel like he'd be considered a foreigner even in Italy. His look is just too exotic to be native to any place. He looks mixed imo. Foids on tinder probably think he's white because of his brown hair and green eyes.

2698691 0b42ce6d720e55a9ff74410ad63d98db
Kites18 gthumb gwdata1200 ghdata1200 gfitdatamax
Images   2022 01 17T141154262

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15081, gamma and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1497783
View attachment 1497784
View attachment 1497786
he is nord indid from west punjab not indo nordic

High IQ, but in before Koreans start claiming white, to be truly clear, the Po river basin marks the south east quadrant of the White race, Scotland is the north western, northern Sweden is the north eastern, Asturias and Galicia/ Basque country is south western.

No one else is white
Stupidest shit I've ever heard btw. Debunked on page 3. :sneaky:

Jews are not Israel and they are also not Askenaz.

"Askenaz, or Askanes, called by Aventinus Tuisco the Giant, and by others Tuisto or Tuizo (whom Aventinus makes the 4th son of Noah, and that he was born after the flood, but without authority) was sent by Noah into Europe, after the flood 131 years, with 20 Captains, and made a settlement near the Tanais, on the West coast of the Euxin sea (by some called Asken from him) and there founded the kingdom of the Germans and the Sarmatians... when Askenaz himself was 24 years old, for he lived above 200 years, and reigned 176.

In the vocables of Saxony and Hessia, there are some villages of the name Askenaz, and from him the Jews call the Germans Askenaz, but in the Saxonic and Italian, they are called Tuiscones, from Tuisco his other name. In the 25th year of his reign, he partitioned the kingdom into Toparchies, Tetrarchies, and Governments, and brought colonies from diverse parts to increase it. He built the city Duisburg, made a body of laws in verse, and invented letters, which Kadmos later imitated, for the Greek and High Dutch are alike in many words.

Askenaz had a brother called Scytha (say the Germans) the father of the Scythians, for which the Germans have of old been called Scythians too (very justly, for they came mostly from old Scythia) and Germany had several ancient names; for that part next to the Euxin was called Scythia, and the country of the Getes, but the parts east of the Vistule or Weyssel were called Sarmatia Europaea, and westward it was called Gallia, Celtica, Allemania, Francia and Teutonia; for old Germany comprehended the greater part of Europe; and those called Gauls were all old Germans; who by ancient authors were called Celts, Gauls and Galatians, which is confirmed by the historians Strabo and Aventinus, and by Alstedius in his Chronology, p. 201 etc. Askenaz, or Tuisco, after his death, was worshipped as the ambassador and interpreter of the gods, and from thence called the first German Mercury, from Tuitseben to interpret."

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
😅 @Chinacurry
Shit another 10 pages incoming.
Again, @USER0213 I believe in the apology thread @VicMackey and @volcelfatcel agreed, you are white PASSING, but not north European, and youre not white, u just pass for it on looks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
Again, @USER0213 I believe in the apology thread @VicMackey and @volcelfatcel agreed, you are white PASSING, but not north European, and youre not white, u just pass for it on looks
I still think he looks north indian. In the apology thread I just said I'd stop making fun of him

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
Just because two doofuses on this website agreed on something, that doesn't make it true. :think: Our token boyo doesn't even pass for a person from Asia Minor. The closest I would place him to Europe is Central Asia. Why do you guys place so much emphasis on how European someone looks? :ogre: What...are we the ultimate moggers of the world?:hnghn::hnghn:

Just because two doofuses on this website agreed on something, that doesn't make it true. :think: Our token boyo doesn't even pass for a person from Asia Minor. The closest I would place him to Europe is Central Asia. Why do you guys place so much emphasis on how European someone looks? :ogre: What...are we the ultimate moggers of the world?:hnghn::hnghn:
Think it's cos of stereotypes and media/cultural bias north Europeans and west Africans are PERCEIVED as the ultimate moggers of the world.

As I said most people I see in the UK are normie at best, and the HTN I see tend to not be purely north European, not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Love how only northern Europeans classify as "white". :lul:

• So Sad
Think it's cos of stereotypes and media/cultural bias north Europeans and west Africans are PERCEIVED as the ultimate moggers of the world.

As I said most people I see in the UK are normie at best, and the HTN I see tend to not be purely north European, not even close.
Purely Northern European is a conundrum. WHG were swarthy, dark haired and blue eyed - encompassed the area west of Dnieper to the fringes of Spain/Britain. EHG (75% ANE [blonde hair gene], 25% WHG) encompassed the area from East of Dnieper to middle of Siberia. Scandinavian hunter gatherers ~8000 years ago were a blend of 50% EHG and 50% WHG. The picture complicates even further with the arrival of light skinned Anatolian farmers ~9-6k years ago, and Yamnaya (Indo-Europeans) from the Ukrainian/Russian steppe which completely upset the genetics of Europe.

Untitled3

Someone from Ukraine has almost identical ancestral components to someone from Scotland or Iceland.

Thus, with new ancient DNA evidence, this notion of Western Europe being some pinnacle of mankind and their neighbors inferior has been debunked. However, the pervasive Nazi propaganda still remains the prevailing theory in non-intellectual circles. :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Let me rephrase that in a way that you may understand. Aside from the blue eyes, Ancient Europeans were shitskins like yourself. Eastern Europeans and Baltics carry the greatest amount of their DNA.

View attachment 1471907

Nordic phenotype arose in Russia and spread west. NW Europeans carry 40% of this "Russian" conqueror DNA, and almost the entirety of their paternal lineages stem from them (R1a and R1b). These "Russians" spread through Europe like wildfire taking women and massacring males.

View attachment 1471928

View attachment 1471932

Lastly, stop speaking like you're some authority on European social/SMV strata. West European men shit their pants when they see Eastern European women. @malishka
The G haplogroup originated in Georgia right? How did it spread all the way across Europe.

Also If the war breaks out I swear I will volunteer 4 Ukraine. I am an ugly mutt so I will do at least something that is good.

@Ethereal literally majority white forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and gamma
its always ethnics that call south and east euros non-white

Is this true? Can't even tell you how many times in my life I've been called "cracka", "whitey", or "wonderbread". This forum is the first place I've been called non-white.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Is this true? Can't even tell you how many times in my life I've been "cracka", "whitey", or "wonderbread". This forum is the first place I've been called non-white.
Yeah, curries love to divide europeans so they can feel better about themselves. They like to believe that they look south european and that south europeans are somehow ethnic looking and its usually the asians that say that eastern europeans and finns are asian looking and therefore non white.

• JFL
Yeah, curries love to divide europeans so they can feel better about themselves. They like to believe that they look south european and that south europeans are somehow ethnic looking and its usually the asians that say that eastern europeans and finns are asian looking and therefore non white.
That makes a lot of sense. :soy:
South European == ethnic
Curry == ethnic
Curry == South European

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214