Looksmax.org traffic summary

borntokill

borntokill

KEEP COPING YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN
Joined
Mar 18, 2025
Posts
1,117
Reputation
1,334
1000150649

psl scale looksmax:aheago:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and ANON
India 4% is lower than I thought Jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: borntokill and sonic55555
india top superpooper looksmaxpower 2030
 
  • +1
Reactions: borntokill
India 4% is lower than I thought Jfl
oh theres plenty of indians on org i reckon, all of them live outside of india. Nobody who actually lives in india would waste their time looksmaxxing jfl, they need to worry about surviving the next day instead
 
  • +1
Reactions: borntokill, whiskers52 and ANON
India 4% is lower than I thought Jfl
My overall thought process is since usa is full of ethnics its high chance that its more than 4% indians here and their kinds compared to whites:feelsohgod:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
4
Views
34
roymustang
roymustang
ANON
Replies
10
Views
44
jr49506
jr49506
exvh
Replies
22
Views
213
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
arthurfish
Replies
21
Views
62
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
hate
Replies
22
Views
117
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top