LOOKSMAX RESIDENT GODS DUEL | SALLUDON V AMNESIA

Muh mogs?

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I've been waiting for this momentous occasion - the day where the gods themselves break cordial formalities and clash with one another. Is there a greater sign for the End Days, Kali-Yuga, than this? So be it.

@Amnesia
34 year old hyper looksmaxxed Slayer making up for his lost youth. 200 plus body count, albeit consisting mostly of Mid's and Niche Fetishizers (Slave Master Fantasy?)

Screenshot 20220225 162631 Gallery
Looksmax
1598211 ghhgtghg
27ae6f8d 6ee9 4149 9039 238344ff9c40
RHw6jNv

@Salludon
Pride of all brown skinned men. Foremost of Mike Mew's disciples. Or a heretic who sold his soul to the Underground Surgeons of Pakistan (apparently better than American surgeons)

K5L3hLXl
2484990 5583B681 B565 412F B207 74854049975B
DIX5JGw

Seems like a tie to me tbh
@StrangerDanger @Preston @justadude @VicMackey @germanlooks @Biggdink @Frank Jack @Korea @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 14561, Kroker and 9 others
Imagine doing countless surgeries to only rot on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Tallooksmaxxer, cvzvvc and 11 others
I'd rather look like Amnesia cuz his face has more personality and looks a bit more rugged, Salludon mogs a little pslwise tho.

Voted Sally cuz we bullied devansh together
🤝

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hueless, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member and 1 other person
Salludon is higher psl but also has ethnic failo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane, gamma and 4 others
tie

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I've been waiting for this momentous occasion - the day where the gods themselves break cordial formalities and clash with one another. Is there a greater sign for the End Days, Kali-Yuga, than this? So be it.

@Amnesia
34 year old hyper looksmaxxed Slayer making up for his lost youth. 200 plus body count, albeit consisting mostly of Mid's and Niche Fetishizers (Slave Master Fantasy?)

View attachment 1563996View attachment 1563973View attachment 1563974View attachment 1563975View attachment 1563976

@Salludon
Pride of all brown skinned men. Foremost of Mike Mew's disciples. Or a heretic who sold his soul to the Underground Surgeons of Pakistan (apparently better than American surgeons)

View attachment 1563978View attachment 1563980View attachment 1563992View attachment 1563993View attachment 1563994

Seems like a tie to me tbh
@StrangerDanger @Preston @justadude @VicMackey @germanlooks @Biggdink @Frank Jack @Korea @volcelfatcel @AscendingHero @ArvidGustavsson
Both psl legends and chads.

Sally has better bones

Amnesia with the blue eyes has objectively wider appeal to women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes and Deleted member 16346
Mirin you jumping on this so fast btw

Salludon is higher psl but also has ethnic failo
Why do people say this jfl? Muh ethnic failo.

First off he isn't even that ethnic looking, he looks like a lightskin pakistani or an italian and unless youre dravidian or asian you can't be pheno failoed after 6psl.

Both have equal appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, aBetterMii, Jason Voorhees and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
I voted salludon
Bullied user0213 together

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16346
Its all part of my plan to usurp the throne.:feelshah: @StrangerDanger A bloodless Revolution
>bloodless
> @StrangerDanger who single handedly bullied devansh off the forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and StrangerDanger

First off he isn't even that ethnic looking, he looks like a lightskin pakistani or an italian and unless youre dravidian or asian you can't be pheno failoed after 6psl.

Both have equal appeal.
Stop coping, even if you are goodlooking you can be failod by your ethnicity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, AlexanderTheGreat11, .👽. and 1 other person
>bloodless
> @StrangerDanger who single handedly bullied devansh off the forum
I was nicer to devansh then you was
we had really meaningful and insightful conversations about male aesthetics like you never had with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14160
ethnic pill, therefore amnesia mogs appeal wise.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Johanjohan

Both have equal appeal.
They say it because they're trying to find a flaw that isn't there.

Anyway Salludon brutally mogs Amnesia.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14160
Cope Salludon tinder experiments are in line with white guys over 6 psl too. Ethnicity is cope above 6 psl but brutal after below 6 more or less

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, WhiteGoodman, Johanjohan and 1 other person
No woman is gonna turn down a lightskinned, italian gigachad cuz he's ethnic. If your pheno failo creates that much of a gap between your psl and your appeal then you don't have high psl.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
yea some girls told me that they find Jeremy fking meeks "too dark":feelskek:
ppl underestimate the ethnic pill hard here

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
No woman is gonna turn down a lightskinned, italian gigachad cuz he's ethnic. If your pheno failo creates that much of a gap between your psl and your appeal then you don't have high psl.
He doesnt look italian just stop coping.

Maybe on some pics but the pics in the op no, its obvious he is middle eastern

• +1
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
They cope with excuses with guys like Barrett and Eriksen too tho alien nigha sama

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

Both have equal appeal.
Hmmm, I could agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
They cope with excuses with guys like Barrett and Eriksen too tho alien nigha sama
could be tbh. never trust what girls say. btw im pretty sure salludon would get less likes than amnesia. both get 99+ ofc but amnesia gets more. thoughts ma nigga?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and AscendingHero
True but some girls can really be racist tbh, even if you're high psl. THis can't be denied

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Johanjohan and Deleted member 16346
Girls saying stuff about a pic online =/= girls looking at meeks irl

• +1
True but some girls can really be racist tbh, even if you're high psl. THis can't be denied
Tiny, tiny minority that is totally negligible imo. It's like saying Lima isn't high appeal cuz @Frank Jack is always crying for her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, .👽., AscendingHero and 1 other person
Girls saying stuff about a pic online =/= girls looking at meeks irl
out of 100 girls 90 will find amnesia attractive. but only 70 or so will find salludon attraktive cuz of his pheno. still these are chad numbers tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Johanjohan and Deleted member 16346
could be tbh. never trust what girls say. btw im pretty sure salludon would get less likes than amnesia. both get 99+ ofc but amnesia gets more. thoughts ma nigga?
In conservative cities i see amnesia getting more and salludon in liberal areas but probably tied.
There was a Sikkunt thread a while back where most girls preferred salludon over amnesia @Johanjohan

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan and .👽.
Tiny, tiny minority that is totally negligible imo. It's like saying Lima isn't high appeal cuz @Frank Jack is always crying for her
Look i could definently agree with this, I don't really consider Lima ethnic, white passes anyways

Majority of her features are caucasoid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16346
Yo momma a hoe!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and Deleted member 14160
Lmao

Are you ethnic man, why are you coping so hard :lul:
I am ethnic yeah but it's not coping. I dont deny im subject to ethnic tax as a sub chadlite ethnic. I will never be 6+psl so I have no horse in this race so it's not coping, it's me accepting a fact.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Johanjohan
Jfl at the absurdity of the lives these two chads lead btw. One is a total social outcast that spent $30k to fuck girls looksmatched with makinithappen and the other is too busy bullying 3psl indians on org to dick down his wife. Absolutely beyond parody. Imagine hexum doing this kind of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, justadude, AscendingHero and 3 others
out of 100 girls 90 will find amnesia attractive. but only 70 or so will find salludon attraktive cuz of his pheno. still these are chad numbers tbh
Where di you get these stats?

Jfl at the absurdity of the lives these two chads lead btw. One is a total social outcast that spent $30k to fuck girls looksmatched with makinithappen and the other is too busy bullying 3psl indians on org to dick down his wife. Absolutely beyond parody. Imagine hexum doing this kind of shit.
It's usually the HTN or chadlite niggas on here who don't look as good as them living their best lives and slaying better looking foids

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 16346
Where di you get these stats?
Its the same with guys, even if an asian girl is hot I would still prefer a non-asian girl. It’s just basic logic.

Ofc a psl6 ethnic will slay but he still suffers from ethnic failo and would be better if white.

Same with the hot asian girl, she will still be popular but if she was white it would be preferable.

All statistics posted on this forum prove this. Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and .👽.
It's usually the HTN or chadlite niggas on here who don't look as good as them living their best lives and slaying better looking foids
Tbh its cuz the forum chads didn't grow up truly GL (amnesia was a little below average-average and sally was just under htn)

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Tbh its cuz the forum chads didn't grow up truly GL (amnesia was a little below average-average and sally was just under htn)
Basically they have untreated childhood trauma and are using surgeries and slaying below average foids as a way to cope with it.

• Woah
Its the same with guys, even if an asian girl is hot I would still prefer a non-asian girl. It’s just basic logic.

Ofc a psl6 ethnic will slay but he still suffers from ethnic failo and would be better if white.

Same with the hot asian girl, she will still be popular but if she was white it would be preferable.

All statistics posted on this forum prove this. Everything else is cope.
I agree that ethnic tax applies to dravidians (extremely dark indians) and asians still. A guy with dravidian pheno can't be above 6psl appeal cuz you cant look striking without colour contrast and asians arent caucasoid which doesnt fit western beauty standards.

A lightskin ethnic like salludon and this guy dont get failoed by colouring MV5BNGI5MDY4ZmMtNDZhNi00YjA2LTg2NjgtMjhkMTczYTcwYjJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE4MDAyNzA V1  1

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I agree that ethnic tax applies to dravidians (extremely dark indians) and asians still. A guy with dravidian pheno can't be above 6psl appeal cuz you cant look striking without colour contrast and asians arent caucasoid which doesnt fit western beauty standards.

A lightskin ethnic like salludon and this guy dont get failoed by colouring View attachment 1564037
An equal white guy will still do better, that is the blackpill proven by statistics.

• +1
salludon mogs by PSL and heightmogs by 5 inches = Salludon dub

A lightskin ethnic like salludon and this guy dont get failoed by colouring View attachment 1564037
bro trust me you can try it yourself. make 2 tinder accounts at the same time. on one profile u morph salludon or any other ethnic chad to white skin and compare the results.

@Gargantuan happy birthday

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
An equal white guy will still do better, that is the blackpill proven by statistics.
With that indian I just posted yeah absolutely hes like 5psl. But with salludon absolutely not. He's legit approaching 7psl in some pics. There is no way he has anything besides universal appeal. Forget what girls say online, forget tinder experiments with ethnic models cuz that's not real life. I have NEVER in 20 years of being alive seen someone as GL as Salludon irl. Legit any girl would be floored if they saw someone who looked like that in person. The average GL guy in a girl's social circle is like 5psl, putting a 7psl ethnic in front of them is like throwing a handful of cocaine in someone's face after they used nasal spray. Muh ethnic.

@volcelfatcel @AscendingHero

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others

Both have equal appeal.
Cope. Salludon looks ethnic af. His appeal is no higher than a 5.5 PSL white guy.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes and Deleted member 14774

Attachments

• sketch-1645381457241.png
    sketch-1645381457241.png
    634.5 KB · Views: 0
Cope. Salludon looks ethnic af. His appeal is no higher than a 5.5 PSL white guy.
I was awaiting your imminent arrival and takeover of this thread tbh :feelshah: @VicMackey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
salludon mogs because dark looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back