LOOKSMAX RESIDENT GODS DUEL | SALLUDON V AMNESIA

Muh mogs?

• Total voters
With that indian I just posted yeah absolutely hes like 5psl. But with salludon absolutely not. He's legit approaching 7psl in some pics. There is no way he has anything besides universal appeal. Forget what girls say online, forget tinder experiments with ethnic models cuz that's not real life. I have NEVER in 20 years of being alive seen someone as GL as Salludon irl. Legit any girl would be floored if they saw someone who looked like that in person. The average GL guy in a girl's social circle is like 5psl, putting a 7psl ethnic in front of them is like throwing a handful of cocaine in someone's face after they used nasal spray. Muh ethnic.

@volcelfatcel @AscendingHero
bro, we dont deny that hes very good looking. its just the fact u dismiss, that some girls wont like him cuz of his pheno. it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Johanjohan
I was awaiting your imminent arrival and takeover of this thread tbh :feelshah: @VicMackey
Do a tinder experiment with him the UK and you will see for yourself. He barely gets any matches. @jahsuuu can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Johanjohan
bro, we dont deny that hes very good looking. its just the fact u dismiss, that some girls wont like him cuz of his pheno. it is what it is
Until I see it irl it's cope. Universal appeal = 90% of girls wanting to fuck him and thats the treatment every 6psl+ gets

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
I was awaiting your imminent arrival and takeover of this thread tbh :feelshah: @VicMackey
Salludon would struggle to get HTB+ in the west without NT and social circle. Would maybe luck out with a becky or two once in a while from a dating app.

His pheno is pretty crap tbh. You need to have anglo white pheno to do well in the UK. Being any kind of ethnic handicaps you pretty badly. Maybe the case is different in other countries like Canada. He'd slay hard there.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17872 and 5 others
Until I see it irl it's cope. Universal appeal = 90% of girls wanting to fuck him and thats the treatment every 6psl+ gets
No one has 90% of girls wanting to fuck him JFL. Not even very gl men. I'd say it is like 40 % at most for a dude like cavill. You could be very high PSL but not appeal to her specific taste.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, .👽., Johanjohan and 1 other person
Stop coping, if that was true then psl6+ guys on tinder would get 90% match rate.

In reality most of them get 20-30% and some rejections.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Another thread pakicelled @Moggedbyevery1 @LooksOrDeath @preston
Sketch 1645834691420

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, LooksOrDeath, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Salludon would struggle to get HTB+ in the west without NT and social circle. Would maybe luck out with a becky or two once in a while from a dating app.

His pheno is pretty crap tbh. You need to have anglo white pheno to do well in the UK. Being any kind of ethnic handicaps you pretty badly. Maybe the case is different in other countries like Canada. He'd slay hard there.
Why is ethnic such a huge failo in uk but not canada?

Jfl at the absurdity of the lives these two chads lead btw. One is a total social outcast that spent $30k to fuck girls looksmatched with makinithappen and the other is too busy bullying 3psl indians on org to dick down his wife. Absolutely beyond parody. Imagine hexum doing this kind of shit.
If had either of their faces, I'd be making millions in the modeling industry. Amnesia needs my level of NTness to succeed in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Stop coping, if that was true then psl6+ guys on tinder would get 90% match rate.

In reality most of them get 20-30% and some rejections.
Tinder is the biggest bullshit ever lol. It's not representative of real life at all. Irl 90% of girls would wanna fuck salludon.

Also how tf am I coping bro? I'm not 6psl, I'm not even lightskinned, i don't consider salludon my champion. I have zero stake in any of this.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, volcelfatcel, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
its not. UK is full with indians who do fine. ethnics have it harder in countries where they are very few ethnics

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Johanjohan, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
No further comment from me on this im gonna go edit some makinithhappen memes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Korea, .👽. and volcelfatcel
It's ethnic tax and extreme hypergamy. @Xangsane has tons of threads where grannies have chadltes pursuing them on tinder. You legit have to be maher level in looks to do well in clubs in London.

Normies can still get beckies through social circle. But slaying is very difficult unless you have a very specific look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14160, Xangsane and 1 other person
It's ethnic tax and extreme hypergamy. @Xangsane has tons of threads where grannies have chadltes pursuing them on tinder. You legit have to be maher level in looks to do well in clubs in London.

Normies can still get beckies through social circle. But slaying is very difficult unless you have a very specific look.
Studying at the temple of @Xangsane. Download 93

Truly the blind leading the blind.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I've seen @Xangsane, @Pakicel and @LooksOverAll repping each other's post too. Caging so hard at this iconic trio.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 14160, Xangsane and 1 other person
Studying at the temple of @Xangsane. View attachment 1564057

Cope. His experiments are as close to scientific as you can get given the constraints.

I have my own amnesia experiment still running btw. His match rate isn't even 10%.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Xangsane and Deleted member 16346
I've seen @Xangsane, @Pakicel and @LooksOverAll repping each other's post too. Caging so hard at this iconic trio.
Cope. @LooksOverAll and @Xangsane IQmogged to the grave.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Cope. His experiments are as close to scientific as you can get given the constraints.

I have my own amnesia experiment still running btw. His match rate isn't even 10%.
@StrangerDanger is very ethnic looking and outslays white chads in the UK. I'll dm you his pics

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger is very ethnic looking and outslays white chads in the UK. I'll dm you his pics
Tales. But maybe it's thug halo. That's very legit for dravidian.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Tales. But maybe it's thug halo. That's very legit for dravidian.
He's a high class sendhil ramamurthy lookalike that is studying medieval literature in a predominantly white area. He has extremely dark skin.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and .👽.
sallu psl

amnesia appeal

appeal > psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 14774
He's a high class sendhil ramamurthy lookalike that is studying medieval literature in a predominantly white area. He has extremely dark skin.
Hmm. Fuck. You are actually onto something about it.

I have seen a couple of indian guy-white girl couples in London. And literally all of the dudes were dark-skinned. Suifuel for me tbh. I never muh light skin ethnics with white beckies.

Hmm. Fuck. You are actually onto something about it.

I have seen a couple of indian guy-white girl couples in London. And literally all of the dudes were dark-skinned. Suifuel for me tbh. I never muh light skin ethnics with white beckies.
I used to date a white girl and i act very white tbh, not thuggish at all. My voice is very high too

I used to date a white girl and i act very white tbh, not thuggish at all. My voice is very high too
Nah. You have innate thug halo due to your looks. That's what likely drew her to you. You'd be incel if you looked like a soyboy.

Nah. You have innate thug halo due to your looks. That's what likely drew her to you. You'd be incel if you looked like a soyboy.
Ill dm you a clip of me talking from a yt video I made wait

I vote for salludon bcause amnesia is a racist sfcel manlet:owo:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Ill dm you a clip of me talking from a yt video I made wait
So how do I make my skin as dark as yours? I am gonna get genio and leanmax + fillers to look more masculine. But I have the same coloring as the nigga I just shared. I get more tanned olive skin but not more than that without looking very orange.

• +1
So how do I make my skin as dark as yours? I am gonna get genio and leanmax + fillers to look more masculine. But I have the same coloring as the nigga I just shared. I get more tanned olive skin but not more than that without looking very orange.
Retin A + sunbathing without sun

With that indian I just posted yeah absolutely hes like 5psl. But with salludon absolutely not. He's legit approaching 7psl in some pics. There is no way he has anything besides universal appeal. Forget what girls say online, forget tinder experiments with ethnic models cuz that's not real life. I have NEVER in 20 years of being alive seen someone as GL as Salludon irl. Legit any girl would be floored if they saw someone who looked like that in person. The average GL guy in a girl's social circle is like 5psl, putting a 7psl ethnic in front of them is like throwing a handful of cocaine in someone's face after they used nasal spray. Muh ethnic.

@volcelfatcel @AscendingHero
Yes agree at a certian looks level when looking at it relative to the mass populous pheno tax can just about be disregarded.

• +1
Salludon mogs without a shadow of doubt. Both appeal and psl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
. One is a total social outcast that spent $30k to fuck girls looksmatched with makinithappen and the other is too busy bullying 3psl indians on org to dick down his wife. Absolutely beyond parody. Imagine hexum doing this kind of shit.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:caged is an understatement

I am ethnic yeah but it's not coping. I dont deny im subject to ethnic tax as a sub chadlite ethnic. I will never be 6+psl so I have no horse in this race so it's not coping, it's me accepting a fact.
Most people can be 6psl+, will money u could definently be 6psl with some work not even going to lie.

Amnesia has slayed countless foids vs arranged marriage sallubhai.
Amnesia wins.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Studying at the temple of @Xangsane. View attachment 1564057

@Xangsane 's experiments have good value but what he fails to realise is that tinder isnt real life and you dont need Maher looks irl to slay in UK. Just be 1 in 10,000 theory.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The age old question. Sally and amnesia's rivarly for the looksmax iron throne has been befalling since the dawn of PSL, and salludon currently sits on that throne.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
salludon looks worse in candids and you didn't post any

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
the fraudster vs frauding god

The age old question. Sally and amnesia's rivarly for the looksmax iron throne has been befalling since the dawn of PSL, and salludon currently sits on that throne.
the fight between curries and SF cels

• JFL
Reactions: justadude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back