Looksmax Surgeries and Scarring

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
To looksmax you have to take risk. The problem is many procedures(Lipo, LL, Hair Transplant) leave scars. I tend to get those pink raised scars. Is there anyway to prevent bad scarring? I’d hate to looksmax a feature about me and fix it but then have a fucking goiter scar on my body.

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli
To looksmax you have to take risk. The problem is many procedures(Lipo, LL, Hair Transplant) leave scars. I tend to get those pink raised scars. Is there anyway to prevent bad scarring? I’d hate to looksmax a feature about me and fix it but then have a fucking goiter scar on my body.
Condolences, man... most life changing cosmetic surgery not available...
:feelsmega::feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Condolences, man... most life changing cosmetic surgery not available...
:feelsmega::feelsbadman::pepefrown::feelscry::feelsrope:
Yep that is what I was thinking. I want LL but almost detest the purpose of you have fucking doink scars on your legs. I just didn’t know if there was anyway to prevent bad scarring?

literally who the fuck cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Yep that is what I was thinking. I want LL but almost detest the purpose of you have fucking doink scars on your legs. I just didn’t know if there was anyway to prevent bad scarring?
the scars will fade over time, check this video out:

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Mine still haven’t so idk

This plus KPV peptide

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22

This plus KPV peptide
Thank you. Take before surgery? Also any side effects and how many mcg?

scars are one of your smallest concerns lol

scars are one of your smallest concerns lol
If I do voice deepening surgery I don’t want a fucking keloid scar on my neck though. I’m sitting at like 100HZ but I need to be lower down to maybe 30

Depends on the surgery and then can go over strategies

If I do voice deepening surgery I don’t want a fucking keloid scar on my neck though. I’m sitting at like 100HZ but I need to be lower down to maybe 30
For this, 5-flourouracil injection

For this, 5-flourouracil injection
I’ve tried those and it did flatten all my scars but the pink color won’t fade. Can’t get ducking tattoos on my face

I don’t think you’re at 100HZ if you would you really wouldn’t consider voice deepening surgery 100 is already very deep

And 30 is impossible you would sound like a voice software when you put in am artificial extremely deep mode where looks like blue whale making sounds

I don’t think you’re at 100HZ if you would you really wouldn’t consider voice deepening surgery 100 is already very deep

And 30 is impossible you would sound like a voice software when you put in am artificial extremely deep mode where looks like blue whale making sounds
I think my software said 113 was my average with as low as 92

I think my software said 113 was my average with as low as 92
113 could be, but this is already deep. And is normal to fluctuate a lot what matters is the average

Here one more, you can barely see the scars on completely shaven white legs.
The scars are nothing compared to what you look like afterwards.

Attachments

• IMG_4531.MOV
    2 MB
  • IMG_4531.MOV
    2 MB