Looksmax User Tier List

The offtopic shiposters mog the cringe tryhards who make high effort essays on incel forum ( just so they can get “dn rd” replies”
i see u

u tryna give me compliments dont u?

put me in S tier we are all good

• Love it
Reactions: mogstar
are you calling me a nazi tranny? id bash you irl
FBCD03ED 9FD2 40FD 8E52 500644BA066D

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gamma, owlofathena and RoundHouse
The offtopic shiposters mog the cringe tryhards who make high effort essays on incel forum ( just so they can get “dn rd” replies”
y im not in S tier then huh

are you having Alzheimer problems again?

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and mogstar
not rlly based on best users for the forum but just for me
View attachment 1110675View attachment 1110676
@GigaChang why ugh?

ur not rlly a good user to the forum like making looksmaxxing stuff nor do u interact with me that much so ur not in s-b but i dont hate u so not in c-f which is why ur not there, along with that i dont remember ur avi

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11748
added @volcelfatcel @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ItsOver.com and volcelfatcel
29131AA1 3A78 477A 805B C8FAE95FF8B4

Update

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6403, lutte and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin and mogstar
20210427 151836
XD

• +1
Reactions: Blue
yo 5 pages of pure autism

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
You should also add me. I have done many contributions to this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Kristin, Growth Plate and 1 other person
You should also add me. I have done many contributions to this forum.
Fuck its so over for the ppl who arent included i will literally hang my self ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Growth Plate and Deleted member 10913
@Knight add this guy please, he's probably dead for real now, but idc. He contributed so much to the forum w/ so little effort.

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 6273, Growth Plate and 1 other person
My image 4
added u @TheEndHasNoEnd and moved @Toska up one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, goat2x, Deleted member 8576 and 6 others
I also nominate the following edgelords
@infidel hunter
@ToursOverBoyo2020
@RecessedCel5
@Haven

@Ryan @boneless weirdo should also take a place

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Incomplete list without @hairyballscel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lihito, ItsOver.com and 5 others
I also nominate the following edgelords
@infidel hunter
@ToursOverBoyo2020
@RecessedCel5
@Haven

@Ryan @boneless weirdo should also take a place
it is certain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Blue
Add me
@Lihito
@Knight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Growth Plate
Add my avi tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Growth Plate
@Knight add this guy please, he's probably dead for real now, but idc. He contributed so much to the forum w/ so little effort.
View attachment 1110700
Lol I remember him posting semi-regularly in February, his self hate was so comically over the top, pure cagefuel jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 2214
Lol I remember him posting semi-regularly in February, his self hate was so comically over the top, pure cagefuel jfl
I’ve started to see things from his POV more, I get where he was getting it from. When people mistake your ethnicity throughout your whole life u begin to be a bit self hating when people don’t accept u in the group that u feel u belong to.

“I apologize White Man. God Bless u White Man.”

• Woah
I’ve started to see things from his POV more, I get where he was getting it from. When people mistake your ethnicity throughout your whole life u begin to be a bit self hating when people don’t accept u in the group that u feel u belong to.

“I apologize White Man. God Bless u White Man.”
You're mostly white with a bit of Native admixture, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
You're mostly white with a bit of Native admixture, right?
80% Celtic/Spaniard cumskin w/ 20% Mayan shitskin ancestry. So I guess u could say I am “semi-castizo”, and if u are less than 81% white u are going to have visibly ethnic features. I have deep set somewhat “hunter” light blue eyes and a thin nose bridge but my lower third is fucking garbage w/ high set but rounded cheekbones and a naturally small chin.

I think he was Pakistani-German but I could be wrong. He probably had a full caucasoid skull and light skin w/ bad ethnic soft features and a unibrow or something. That’s what I see in mixed curries a lot.

• +1
80% Celtic/Spaniard cumskin w/ 20% Mayan shitskin ancestry. So I guess u could say I am “semi-castizo”, and if u are less than 81% white u are going to have visibly ethnic features. I have deep set somewhat “hunter” light blue eyes and a thin nose bridge but my lower third is fucking garbage w/ high set but rounded cheekbones and a naturally small chin.

I think he was Pakistani-German but I could be wrong. He probably had a full caucasoid skull and light skin w/ bad ethnic soft features and a unibrow or something. That’s what I see in mixed curries a lot.
I've seen the pics you posted and the ethnic admixture seems slightly visible to me, though it is obviously camouflaged by your extremely light eye and decently light hair colour, so to normies you might as well be white tbh (assuming passing as fully white even means something to you).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
I've seen the pics you posted and the ethnic admixture seems slightly visible to me, though it is obviously camouflaged by your extremely light eye and decently light hair colour, so to normies you might as well be white tbh (assuming passing as fully white even means something to you).
It's that + a combo of my height, slimness, and nose that make me more white IRL. People think i'm Cuban or Argentinian which isn't particularly better overall, but compared to Mexicans it sure as fuck is a whole improvement jfl, I just wish I could run JBW here like in Asia.

I remember Shitlife said that he himself used to be an SFcel until he realized that "kek he wasn't white himself", and idk if he was in high school or college so whatever, he clearly had his whole worldview broken at some point, but since he's American in what I am guessing is some mutt or black people-filled area he just pushed it to the side and started venting on this forum.

• +1
FUNNNIEST USERS TIER LIST (INCLUDING UNINTENTIONALLY FUNNY)
Screenshot 20210427 160441

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Lars, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lux
I literally don’t remember anyone by their avatars anymore because it’s just faggot male model #17266272

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer, Looks234 and 2 others