Looksmax users who have done mewing

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
Tell me if it worked for you and how long you have done it for.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, datboijj, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
>Mewing
>2021

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: UltimateMan, datboijj and StrangerDanger
@datboijj has experience to answer this question since he is the biggest mewer on this forum

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
it's cope, it doesn't work. Mike Mew was sued, because many of the parents who brought their ugly kids to him never became male models. he is a genius scammer.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, BogdanYermakov and 3 others
it's cope, it doesn't work. Mike Mew was sued, because many of the parents who brought their ugly kids to him never became male models. he is a genius scammer.
Of course its not going to make the average boneless subhuman into a male model. Mewing only works if you were suppose to be chad but got recessed by a little

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, datboijj and Sny
my 2 week mewing results
Mewing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Lawton88, godsmistake and 4 others
my mewing results 20210427 133350 2 20210427 133350 2

• WTF
Just wait till the end of the month

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
>Mewing
>2021
U r a subhuman(cuz no tounge posture for a sub human) if u think mewing is a cope

Simple proof mewing work is that your whole skeleton is replaced by a new after every 10 years(skull and jaw i think replaces or remodles after 5 years) hence it work
Screenshot 20210515 150323 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Lmao, Entschuldigung and 2 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 12669
unironically it didnt do shit for me

• WTF
unironically it didnt do shit for me
there are members here who have told me to mew, and then there is the other side that says mewing is cope, so it has me confused as fuk tbh

• +1
U r a subhuman(cuz no tounge posture for a sub human) if u think mewing is a cope

Simple proof mewing work is that your whole skeleton is replaced by a new after every 10 years(skull and jaw i think replaces or remodles after 5 years) hence it work
View attachment 1136014

shut the fuck up you brain dead

• WTF
Reactions: Ryan and datboijj
there are members here who have told me to mew, and then there is the other side that says mewing is cope, so it has me confused as fuk tbh
just mew imo if it doest work for you oh well, if it does congrats now you re less incel,you have nothing to lose

• Love it
@datboijj there is no mewing for your dysfunctional brain cells

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 8165 and datboijj
20210513 160338

I am mewing, approaching 1 year, i got changes considering i started at 16 and a half , but you need to have a decent base to see improvement. Results vary tho, some don't even see results , idk why

• Love it
got 5 cm of forward growth ngl tbh

• Love it
started last week

• Love it

View attachment 1136014

You're a whole meme
bluecel

🇵🇰

salludon impact ngl:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• WTF
Reactions: Ryan and datboijj
I've been mewing for a year, give or take. Started at 21 yo. For about the first month I was doing a lot of hard mewing, until i experienced pain in my molars from my wide ass tongue pressing into them. Too much hard mewing. I saw results after about two months, when I realized that even though I'd gained bodyfat, my face was still more defined. At this point mewing was at the back of my mind and I didn't really attribute the change to it. A year later my cheekbones are wider and more prominent, my jawline is more defined, my cheeks are hollower (both because of bone structure changes and because I've changed the way I swallow). My teeth are slightly more even as well. Mewing has done a lot for me, even besides the looksmaxing gains. I recommend it to everybody, although maybe not everybody will have the same results.

• Love it
i've been mewing for nearly 2 years from like 17-19 and it has definitely made a difference to my face shape, less of a downswing on my mandible, very slightly wider maxilla, but otherwise it isnt night and day i still recommend it because its free and prevents your face from looking worse

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Lawton88 and datboijj
I doubt mewing does much once you are in your 20s. Maybe in the teenage years it can help some.

• WTF
it does work and my whole life.

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan