[Looksmax] What surgeries should I get for my eye area?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
iaQpSPA.png

Someone told me to get surgery for my upper eyelid because my eyes look too "narrow" but I don't see any upper eyelid so I'm not sure what they were talking about but yeah

Almond eye surgery? Surgery for the droopy eyelid and to fix the negative canthal tilt?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You don’t need eye surgeries. Go for something about your lower third and gym and gain some muscles. You can’t expect to get surgery for every part of your face. Talking about getting surgeries and getting surgeries is very different. It involves money, time, risk and balls.

Only go for surgeries which would have decent impact on your looks. I don’t know what eye surgery will do that for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
You don’t need eye surgeries. Go for something about your lower third and gym and gain some muscles. You can’t expect to get surgery for every part of your face. Talking about getting surgeries and getting surgeries is very different. It involves money, time, risk and balls.

Only go for surgeries which would have decent impact on your looks. I don’t know what eye surgery will do that for you.
he ignored u

• +1
Your eye area isn't bad at all, that should be the last thing you get surgery for.

• +1
What he’s looking for is people to tell him his eye area isnt bad, he’s 17 and broke doubt he has the balls to get surgery

• +1
Rhinoplasty and Chin implant. You don't need any more surgical interventions after those.

• +1
What he’s looking for is people to tell him his eye area isnt bad, he’s 17 and broke doubt he has the balls to get surgery

Broke? This is where you are WRONG

• +1
  • +1
Cool go ahead and get 6 surgeries just to realoze the problem is not your face ITS YOUR SKIN

• +1
There's a reason I throw around that $20,000 number a lot

Though seriously I'm better off letting it grow in a bank lmfao
Cool go ahead and get 6 surgeries just to realoze the problem is not your face ITS YOUR SKIN

In what way lmfao
yo pass me some money then

Sure thang bb

Hmu for $100,000 for bimax with arnett and gunson

• +1